Social experiment. What do you all think about this symbol? What do you associate it with, etc

Social experiment. What do you all think about this symbol? What do you associate it with, etc.

nice fingerprint dispshit.

without looking it up, I'm pretty sure it's a norse rune, not sure which one (yawez?)

I'VE NEVER SEEN BLAIR WITCH BUT IT REMINDS OF BLAIR WITCH!

Looks like a bird foot.

>not tracking me by rings on the wood corresponding to patterns of tree growth in different places

Why even try fam

nah it's algiz.

that is the symbol of the almighty tree, yggdrasil, with its three prongs (branches) upholding order and law

I studied greek mythology in college I would know

Same first thought.

Was my second thought, third being I suppose I could associate it with a peace sign but that's largely because OP asked me to associate it with things.

That's the letter z in elder futhark

rotate it 90 degrees to the left, it´s literally you seeing a nigger from above

>Greek mythology
I hope you meant norse

you don't know what you are talking about

Depends on the orientation. In one way its the Leben rune, symbolizing life. In the other its the Toten rune, symbolizing death.

I second this. I'm not cool and know that stuff but my sister is a linguist and I remember it coming in and her telling me it's rune or somethin.

can I go on a date with your sister sometime

Says the person who obviously failed some classes

diamond

my classes were extensive, starting from the creation of the world by thor's thunderclap to the ragnorok cataclysm; don't you dare try to discredit me

This isn't a social experiment, it's a group-specific survey.
And I think it looks like a bird's footprint.

Its the customary symbol of bird law

And I'm all out of troll food. Have a good night pal.

life

Just looks like some gay shit a hippie would wear to me. Jewelry is for women and faggots unless it's a wedding ring.

its a life rune it symbolizes life/birth when its upside down it can symbolize death

Hide Rune; SaGa Frontier

She's a lesbian. Not like a commited one, like she was married to a chick for like five months and then I think that was the end of girls for her. But she has like that bitch lesbian look and attitude so I guess if you go for that, I'm cool with it. Maybe one day we could be user-in-laws. We could get drunk and look a pictures of frogs together.

looks like a chicken foot