Hi all, need advice. Lets say you know of a guy who beat his gf senseless, choked out her 1m t3 year old son...

Hi all, need advice. Lets say you know of a guy who beat his gf senseless, choked out her 1m t3 year old son, kicked her dog in the face so hard dog lost bottom teeth. This guy abused a handicapped child and stole from her mother. I could go on for days about other things he has done. What can I do to make his life suck via the internet? oops i posted his pic

nypa faggot

>pics or it didnt happen

kill yourself and he'll feel pity he lost his bottom bitch

Where is the oooopppsss I posted his
Phone
Address
Bank accounts
Social security
Social networks
Location of his job(s) if any
Full name
Birth certificate
Family members
?

If this guy abused a child go straight to the police. Even if there is not enough evidence to prosecute the investigation will let him know he's being watched.

You're gonna have a hard time making his life suck when it's so clearly very awesome.

anonymously call the police and report his ass.
or at least post the niggers name..

Proof?

www.fac
ebook.com
/profile.php?id=100009435335832

Larry Olson
John Olms

So what... I mean where is the proof?

proof? Ask this girl if he beat her while she was pregnant and she lost the kid?
www.face
book.com/
sherrisep?fref=ts

ask this girl about stuff like this
/www.fac
ebook.co
m/alica.sterling
He also tried blacking out on me but I don't stand down to assholes like that . Worst I got was my arm in my car door and I chased him down the street with a knife after he started doing blow on my coffee table in front of my disabled child . He had threatened me numerous times but I just laughed at him

I'm monitoring this thread. too bad he doesn't live in new york, I would consider making a trip to put this guy in a world of pain.

anyway - I wouldn't let him bother you, this guy is clearly a fucking dipshit. don't stoop to his level, just realize how pathetic he is and move on. better yourself.

oops you are still a fucking faggot

Just messaged him screenshot this thread. I have a feeling he knows who is behind this.

Have fun getting beat down like the cock sucking faggot you are.

Oops.

ask this girl absolutely anything about him
/www.face
book.com/nikki
.daniels.90

why isnt he in jail? Take a guess. Hint--he likes to talk

Shotgun to the gut at close range?

My name is Jack Reacher. I am army, just post a picture this punk. II'll make him pay.

Yeah world of pain TOP FUCKING KEK

>pic related to your world of pain gang

aw, too bad this is the internet you fucking nerd.

really no sense at all arguing with someone using words over the internet

I won't post a pic of my world of pain gang so that I can remain anonymous

you're obviously doing quite well yourself, defending this douchebag and shitposting on Sup Forums.

Proof. provide proof.

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Sup Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of raids.
and assuming,
anyone on Sup Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
but please, entertain us, maybe
you
can convince
the mob

Raids are banned remember, faggot...

OH SYTE JACK REACHER!

faggot.

Banned you say...

I'll donate 100 dollars to animal shelter for help/advice and post screenshot of receipt---i know this isnt personal army, im asking for advice, not to do it yourself

I like how he posts a picture of himself, with a picture of himself in the background.. wearing the same outfit.

Remember sage goes in all fields

Okay op.

>Invite him to your home to make up for being a cunt to him. Chasing him with a knife is pretty gay when you should have just kicked his ass.

>spike his drink with sleeping pills

>Strip him naked and fuck him up the ass

>Get your disabled son to take pics (if he can handle that without spazzing out)

>post pics on Sup Forums and we'll do the rest. Just make it look like you're enjoying it.

See OP, whilst we don't do personal army requests, we still like to be entertained!

Is the correct Answer!

Sounds nice to me

Best option, but seriously this thread should be sage

lol this is like the trashiest family i've ever seen

Ill call anonymous right now, I have their leader on speed dail.. You WILL reget that post.

>World of pain

Protest outside his home with feminist cucks and however many genders therec are.

That'll learn him!

>Lets say you know of a guy
Stop putting on a rouse, we know it's your douchebag mug in the photo. I think you're absolute trash you fucking loser.

Called head of user

Hillary picked up!

Thu fuuuuuuuuuk?

Here you go OP. Give these a call.

hay op,

how about move out of the fucking trailer park and stop being a crackhead then you wont have to worry about retarded fucking shit and can actually have a better life and help the world.

stupid fucking inbred.

he'll die one day