Okay fags, what is really the better choice? Suicide or joining the army?

Okay fags, what is really the better choice? Suicide or joining the army?
>be me 21
>Life is pointless
>No family
>Enough $ to pay rent for one more month
>laid off for months

just join the kkk and kill niggers with moon man

here's my plan for you:
>go into public place (mall, supermarket, etc.)
>bring a few knives
>go into bathroom
>immediately stab anybody that enters the room
>post pics
>Set high score

If you're depressed, don't join the military

Not bad.

I'm an active duty Army 11b, I will answer any questions. I struggled with depression before I joined, still do somewhat.

yeah, cause nobody would really notice. Especially if they have the weird walkway after the door to get to the actual toilets

JOIN THE ARMY IN TRUMP'S AMERICA. HELP MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN.

Not so much depressed just have no idea how to live without work, but tired of everyone on jobsites turning work into high school level drama.

If that's your only problem then you will probably love the Army. Although don't think for one minute there won't be high school drama there. You will have job security. Decent enough money to live a normal life. And if your not a wierdo you will make some pretty strong bonds in your platoon

So kill yourself in a hostile county & get eaten by dogs & waste tax payers money, or die at home & get barried in a McDonalds burger box? Hmmm the decision's

Honestly everyone I have respect for in my life have been Infantry, combat engineers, and a few cav. scouts, the advice they give is to join the army and its what iv wanted to do since HS. However I got a gravy job and stopped thinking about enlistment.

go airforce

Would you join the Army? Other branches are better.

I worked on a solar panel job where 12 people were fired because they "refused to work with mexicans"
that when on for two weeks before they were all told to leave the site.

>jobsites turning work into high school level drama
>Thinking stupid fucks that got no better choice won't do this same shit

Seriously, you would be better off killing yourself.

Either way, if you do join choose by the following;
>Very easy: Chair Force/Reserve/Coast Guard
>Easy: Semen (Huehue)
>Normal mode:Army
>Hard mode: Muhrine

Nice. Actually I was in a similar place. I had a sham ass job working for a bank and making decent money. Smoked weed on my time off and had a good Ole time. But the problem was that I don't think I was going to really progress from there. Plus the what if factor. If I had never joined I would have always wondered how my life could have been different if I had. Honeslty, I like it. I mean being an 11b sucks ass sometimes and can be miserable vs other mos's, but in other aspects it's so much better

Just know more people from the army, most marines I worked with seemed like ego junkies, and the airforce guy was just a dick and didnt talk a lot.

Haha that's pretty funny. Are you Mexican? I mean the Army is a fucking melting pot bro, I mean you will see nationality you probably forgot about. But everyone is accepted, even with all this election shit, nobody's fighting about it in the army. Which is cool

Navy is pretty based tbh. Do well on the ASVAB and you are golden

Come on OP, join the military. You'll get the pleasure of dying whilst killing assholes.

Nah, white as fuck. Most of the asshats were black , but we were all getting paid the same so I just kept working.

Cant remember my score from JROTC, but there is a reason i went into construction instead of collage.

What are you looking for in the Army? Again I'm infantry, so I can give you the no bullshit scoop that a recruiter won't give you. Just ask. I don't know you, but I don't want you to be that dude that was in over his head, is unable to succeed and get the brakes smoke off of him by his squad leader all day. That dude hates his life

If you were laid off, then you can collect unemployment, dummy.

It's important that you get a good asvab, but don't forget about you gt. You have to have a good gt for rancher school and special forces and what not. So look into gt practice. If you get a 110 or above your golden. I cut it close with a 113 lol

I really want to see this

Ranger

have you considered getting a fucking job and helping the world?

life isnt a box of fucking chocolates you dumb nigger.

flush out your fucking headgear, its not candy land like you where promised as a child.

now go take some pride in making the world fucking spin and enjoy the few little things in life.

you might not even be old, so you dont even fucking know how bad it gets, im only fucking 30 and i barely give a fuck about most things i use to enjoy.

but at the same time, your suppose to become more mature and intelligent, care about shit, you'll find taking pride in your work and doing good, ull also find that the little things are actually more enjoyable than before.

but whatever you fucking do, dont pick either 1 of your autistic choices, try to find a damn job you like and thats useful, but atm your just being a dumb little cunt and need to get a grip.

There is nothing wrong with joining the army.

Just don't think it is going to fix all your problems.

Most likely infantry, never thought about anything else. How long did it take you to get sent to MEPS or basic? Not even sure what comes first

Never saw this copypasta before. Real neat.

Talk to me bro. i'm with you on this.

FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION
R
E
N
C
H

F
O
R
E
I
G
N

L
E
G
I
O
N

american army is for faggots that need safe spaces

I lived off of food stamps for six months, done with the state spiting face.

those military tests and their promises are a load of shit, i was promised atleast 1 of 3 things i picked if i got a good score, got around 100 and they wanted me to go fkin drive humvee all day for $12,000 a year.

yaaaa... $40,000 for 100% of 4 years of my time, in a fucked up duty that will gain me nothing for my future, oh and the good chance that i woulda drove over a fkin ied considering it was afganistan n all.

they on crack, i can give half that ammount of time, 40/hrs a week, and actually do something that will benefit my future, and make more money too. oh and without the higher risk of no legs n mental problems n shit.

im not agianst military service, if your 100% fucked and want to do it, we'll theres alota ppl like that, i went to airforce boarding school so ive had my fill of the shit, but they need to give people the proper positions and pay better.

the real kicker was, there was guys next to me about to make more than double what i was about to make by having gotten some sign on bonuses n shit.

maby if they'd have offered me the same, but i guess i was just too "hay sure fuck me over"

buy a bunch of pills and sell drugs

But there is. His best choice is the Air Force. They at least get taken care of and get skills that translate into the civilian sector. Army is becoming pussified, Marines are following the Army, and the Navy is a bunch of fucking twink fairies that argue more about how to fix the problem than actually fixing it.

thats funny you dumb lazy nigger because everyone i work with/for/around love me and its pretty fking stress free, i do good work and people in turn give me all my respects and wish's.

if ur runnin into bullshit all the time its probably a combination of you an the jobs your chosing to stay in. how about just get off your ass the moment you know your jobs gay and get another one comin in about a week to try.

maby u should get a job that isnt fking mcdonalds or wal-mart, oh and get off the food stamps you lazy nigger,

laid off for months?

the fuck is wrong with you faggot, go get a fucking job, when i actually had to go out and put in applications i could land a job in 1 fucking day of doing it, id get call backs and people wanting to hire me for probably 1 in 5 places that took my app and probably 3-4 of those where not even really hiring and just want to take fkin apps all day.

dumb cock, u aint ever gunna be shit if you dont get a grip

Tried that, been clean of opiates for eight two years. I liked the product more then i did selling it.

Plain suicide still has some dignity.

Atleast with military you're helping people. Plus you would make enough money to get by and realize its retarded that you ever contemplated suicide

>There is nothing wrong with joining the army.
Except if you still have some dignity and you would rather kill yourself in a plain way than become a suicidal butcher below stray dogs.

>Atleast with military you're helping people
If he wanted to help people, he'd be a cop instead.

Says the 23 yo still living off mommy and daddy.

Who lets the cops live in a free country again?

trump just got elected. Military guys are going to be fucking worshiped like they were when Bush was president. Join the army, get friends/family from army, get money and education, impress some army trash whore enough to marry you and bada bing bada boom you got a worthless degree and a fat wife. welcome to the American dream

This shockingly sums up the lives of all the retired army guys I have worked with... Keeping this in mind, thanks.

It's honestly not a terrible thing. Not glamorous, but you get some fat bitch that lives with you and is generally down for a fuck and always down for mcdonalds or cookies and shit. Seems sad, but it's a living

Thinking of going officer after college. Any advice for a green as grass 2nd Lt?