Ask a drunk 18 year old with clinical depression staying at his sisters house for the night anything

Ask a drunk 18 year old with clinical depression staying at his sisters house for the night anything

Sorry for posting this

im a drunk 25year old with clinical depression so I feel ya

I'm on tumblr trying to get in touch with girls, I don't even want to fuck I just want to talk to them. I haven't got a single rely abs it's been a month. What should I do? Beside kill myself because my counselor told me that it would hurt my family too much.

* Tinder not tumblr fuck I'm waisted

Im a drunk 32 yr old femanon with clinical depression, i feel ya too

Kys

idunno but I know your 18, and you still got a lot of time. and idunno but you look pretty decent so you should be getting some grils

in my experience its easier to get with girls and stuff in person than on tinder.

But this is fucking wrong

Its not across the street
Its not down the road
Its across the jugular

TITS OR GTFO

also don;t kill yourself. i've learned from surviving through depression this long that good shit still happens

if you wanna increase chances of picking up chicks you can work out. 6 months of wroking out and you will be amazed at the results. your 18, chicks your age will still be hot for quite some time and if you stress out too much you miss out.

Ever thought about fucking your sister?

Have you stolen a dirty pair of your sister's panties and sniffed them yet?

Bump for interest

post pics of sister... sleeping

>Thats image quality
You should take your own advice desu

This!

Any sort of response from op would be cool

You wanna see a nude shot?! I'm super waisted and I can't say no to bad ideas

does saying "clinical depression" instead of "depression" make you feel special?

yeah go ahead why the hell not

I say it because I spent five days at children's hospital in Alabama and the paper said major depression when I got it (op here and still drunk idiot

Why aren't you hurting yourself?

It's only from neck down so I can say it's not me if people I know see it

Because I'm not stupid autist ( I've done it on my leg so no one could see like once, 8 didn't like it so I didn't do it anymore.

No one has asked me anything and now I'm sad.

not too bad, can use some work on your core but other than that not too bad

Should I go ahead and post the video where I took the screenshot from? Or is this post dead.

Then do it again faggot. Post results.

Depression, even clinical, can be cause by inability to cope with life. Alcoholism will only make things worse. A question? Why don't you seek support for your clinical alcoholism instead and pick up where you left off with regards to coping with life?

I throw up a lot for no reason so I stay super skinny it's strange

clinical sepression hahahahahha

I would ask a question but I also have clinical depression :/

nah im still lurkin g here so if ya want go ahead

I did, I'm in coin king and have spent time at the pshyc ward at children's hospital

hehehehhe

take xanax or smoke weed

Can you show your face without the hat?

Are you on any meds?

my lil bro was in the hardcore hospital place for 1rsrt degree burn and he is a successful young man what fag you are

Yes im on Prozac or whatever it's called, antidepressants

What the fuck is with all these pussy tumblr faggots. hey assfucks if you're depressed it's you're own damn fault. Don't bring that crybaby shit here.

A pretty big fag, I was in there for scuicdal thoughts, sorry your brother had an actuall medical problem, that wasn't sarcasm I really am sorry. They kept me there without my consent and one of the only things I thought was of the money and recourses I was taking away from people that actually needed. I hope your brother got better.

Sorry, I thought people would roast me, I didn't know they would do this. I'm sorry man

ignore these edge lords, just drink yourself into bliss and forget your troubles young friend

Thanks man only one drink left thoe, could steal the bottole of wine tho, should I?

Actually pretty good looking, I bet you could get yourself a date really fucking easy if you went out and tried

How much lard liquor, if any, do you drink a week?

Where do you go, only place in this small town in the movies or the bowling ally. School is a no go as I do not want to go to jail, I'll post a few pics so I can show you my disgusting ness

I don't drink too much, I'm like 150 pounds at 5'11" and the one on the far left is the only one that's got any in it. Maybe 1 fourth full

Panty raid for your sisters panties

I don't think I've ever seen that kind of Bud around before. Interesting

ITT: Ask an attention whore anything.

This is me half

Well of course (it's op here)

Post pics of your sister

Depression isn't real.

kys

"antideppressants" don't work user, they're basically placebos if they work on someone, they just want your money, rather than you killing yourself and leaving it to your family you give it all to them get even more deppressed because you have no money then kill yourself and the pharmacy gets everything.

Also literal 10/10 if you were gay I would be so fucking dtf.

everybody is depressed at this age, at least i was. you have to realize, you're not there yet, not even close! you and your brain will be and feel completely different in 3, 5, and 10 years. then you'll eventually feel like an adult in ANOTHER 18. so many phases to pass through. Good and bad, but all worth trying.

Literally anywhere man, if there is a female that you want to go out with just strike up a conversation and get her number

it's also different for everyone, I was happygolucky until I became an adult and had to work for a living. Nothing makes me more depressed than being a wage slave.

You have very feminine hips. Also you look like Titanic Sinclair.

Lol you dont even know what depression is yet kiddo
Your gonna have a hard life, a really hard life unless you toughen the fuck up... your a man right? Or am I missing something?

>It's another 'depression is a contest' episode
Yeesh

Thumbs up guys! Im sooooo depressed
But thumbs up right

Dude, get on your fucking feet, you still have them.

Well not atm considering he's legless.

>badum tss

Once you learn to rationalize your depression it becomes easier. Alcohol might help by getting you drunk but the times when you're not drunk will get progressively worse.
Also dont kill yourself.

Ok, ok, that was gold

You look a little like Ezra Miller. Can I see your penis?

Sharpie in pooper + timestamp

not op, but ive thot about fucking his sister

Please post the other half. I want to see your cock.

Post boner plz

Scan through the thread. He already posted nude pics like 2 or 3 times already.

Please send this picture to your mother

You should wax your legs. Tonight.

hey kiddo, im way older than you. way way older...dont kys. its worth it to stick around even though it sucks sometimes. trust me on this.

Awe, you're adorable. I would totally fuck your boypuss

GTFO Sup Forums Norton Sprenger

Can you move a smidge to the right so it looks like Peter is touching your nipples?

lost. oh wait this isnt ylyl

Have you ever considered fucking a dude? You should try it. Please post pictures of said encounter.

You could maybe stand to have your eyebrows trimmed slightly, but honestly, you are incredibly attractive. I would date you in a heartbeat. I'm a man, so there's that, but you are to QT, BB

So what was the impetus to take these pictures? Like, why did you feel the need to strip nude in front of a projection of Family Guy and show the world yourself. I'm not complaining, you're hot as fug, but it's a curiosity.

I would assume a desperate need for approval, possibly from lack of attention from his parents &or peers from a young age.

Would that correctly describe you, OP?

Dude are you high as fuck right now? Your pupils are enormous