#ImStillWithHer

#ImStillWithHer
Great things are coming for this country, have faith.
#HateWillNeverWin

>Rip Seth Rich and Vince Foster

What kind of an idiot do you have to be to lose to Trump?

Forgot one, #imwithstupid
also forgot this one #soreloser
eat shit liberal dipshit. Get some political maturity, and don't faun over people.

kys

This is now a salt thread.
OC for you bitch ass niggers

God listened, and made the right decision.

Kek!
>ITT irony

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get ready you pansy SJW bitch time to smell the gas.

you have to go back

Worked her entire life for that moment only to be Trumped. Her failure brings even more joy to my life.

Kill yourself nigger.

Fuck this stupid old cunt.

I guess He wants to postpone the new world order a few more years.

>>>/reddit/

i aM with her! U R crazy Dude! Everthing is Rad!

Make amErica great again is for chumPs!

Look, shE cAn flip a burgerS likE a normal person!!! totally not an animated corpse

>tfw hillary failed twice
lmao democrats are so lame

>ooooooooooh....

>when CTR starts begging you to end their suffering

Tell me where did the evil dusty cunt touch you

#TheBaitWillNeverWin

>three times
It would be her 3rd loss. Obama already whooped her once the first time it was "her time"

JUST

The only thing that would make this situation better is if she goes to prison.

I'm just so happy right now. For the first time in my adult life, I feel like this is MY country. I am white and I feel powerful. Black Lives Matter is now a distant memory. Women are back to dish duty where they belong and Muslims are rightfully scared. It's like a dream come true really. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, I would have followed Hitler...

I usually agree with the people at the top of that image, I don't know what happened to make them suddenly go full retard and promote Hillary. Maybe she paid them?

>check out the delusion on this fag

Indirectly, yes. Whatever anger liberals and progressives feel should be directed at the DNC. Not at Trump or his supporters.

Enjoy your $0.02, courtesy of George Soros Foundation

>Sup Forums triggers a redditor again
lmaoooooooo

Kill yourself, Liberal scum.
#SheLostStopCrying

>I have never addressed God
>I don't believe in God
>Asks God for help.....

Liberal moron logic.

Especially considering how close it was and Bernie actually beat her in real voting to be democratic candidate

He would have won Florida in a landslide, he would have got all the votes Hillary got in addition to the Jewish retiree votes which Donald won overwhelmingly. And he would have won the rust belt over with his UBI

Bernie would have won over Trump by a wider electoral margin than Obama beat anybody, hands down. It would have been a fucking massacre. He might have got 70% of the popular vote

DNC fucked up bigly

Winners gonna win. If you were old enough I'd say: remember eight yrs ago?

probably bait so i saged it, but you think great things would come from a lady who's foundation takes money from Saudis? You know who also takes money from Saudis? ISIS does.

>Bernie actually beat her in real voting
no

>Bernie would have won over Trump
hillary btfo bernie. Trump btfo hillary.

Berniefags are clearly not the brightest.

#ShesFired

>you got me ked

Ahaha good one.

>waaaah trump won, the LGBT community is fucked
>literally rape
>implying clinton is better

let's make a list you fucking retard faggots

Things Trump has said about LGBT and shit: Fucking nothing
Financial associations: Fucking nothing

Hillary: Gays shouldn't be able to marry (2001,2002, 2004, 2010, 2015 (wikileaks verified))
Financial associations: Saudis, Morocco, Russia (uranium)- all fucking hate faggots and even murder and outlaw faggotry

>B-But muh media said him a bad hombre!

Literally fucking kill yourselves you melodramatic fucktards

He did, and when one of her staffers blew the whistle she had him whacked.

/Thread

35 here m80. What's your point?

>these fucktards never heard about the exit polls btfo the George Soros voting machines that are with her

Its too late, trump won fair and square, the left is on suicide watch right now. Its best if we all stop bitching and protesting and just wait to see how this pans out. I'm not his biggest fan, but who knows trump might be good for America. we should give the right a chance to have their president we've had our fair share of democrats in office.

Exactly, no sense in acting like Trump and his Trumplings threatened to act if he/their candidate didn't win.
We're giving up the moral/ethical high ground here and the hypocrisy is embarrassing.

This right here.

>all bernie needs is California
>donate all your money
>he's so popular on reddit, how could he lose?
lol, bernie is the most sell-out pussy politician theres been in a while

And that is what spirit cooking will get you.
You can't let them spirits run your life.

Dude, I live in fucking Idaho and the vast majority of people I spoke to would've voted Bernie. Between the options, he was far and away the best candidate. No scandals and no orange skin/jumpsuit. Bernie would've won in a fucking landslide I guaranfuckingtee it

>#HateWillNeverWin
Like libcucks aren't out on the street right now making total fools of themselves and creating irony in their wake.

Everyone forgets that there's far more people in America than the small demographic found on Social media like Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook echo chambers.

Hillary may have been the obvious choice for the basement dwellers but for the class of American's that work for a living and not on 'social' sites all day they chose a man that knows what an honest days work is.

Landslide is a little overselling it, but he would have had a cleaner run. I think it was just time for the gop to get it back. There was alot of animosity towards dems/Obama/Clinton that a backlash was inevitable.
I'm a prog and I called this election for Trump when he was pulling away in the primaries.

fucking this.

its like Christmas came early this year

>#HateWillNeverWin

This

>electorate chose him
>popular vote went Hillary

>the left is on suicide watch right now
got IP addresses of any cameras?

>Chris Christie
>Ted Cruz
>Marco Rubio
All shat on trump during primaries, but after he wins them they all support him.

Hillary is a hateful skank !
#HateWillNeverWin#
Ever talk to a Secret Service agent on her detail ?
Nasty, spiteful and demanding Bitch !
Remember "What does it matter at this point ?!" Apparently 4 dead Americans, on her watch, dead in a large part to her incompetence, don't matter much. And neither did their parents, or the American public who she lied to for a whole fucking year after it happened.
What about the tens of thousands of dead Syrians and Iraqis, murdered by weapons she was supplying to 'Syrian Rebels' through the Benghazi mission after Khaddafi's fall ?
Or the 12 year old rape victim, 'Who was attracted to and infatuated by adult men' according to her defense of the rapist in her early career as a defense lawyer.

I'll accept that Trump can be an ass-hat and say stupid insulting shit. But Hillary is true evil and hate !

>mmm stale copypasta

If you want to be reasonable, take the moral high ground and give the guy a fair shake, I applaud you, but saying the right would be doing the same thing if Hillary won is just silly - they have to wake up and go to work in the morning.

>been 4 days
>still thinking she has a chance
>still making these threads
>still thinking we'll overturn our Constitution for killery

How many more days?

no shit, but bernie's entire campaign revolved around bringing down the corrupt establishment, and he sold out to the most corrupt establishment candidate there's ever been right away. then he went and spent millions of dollars on himself, proving he is the 1% which he couldn't shut up about. he didn't need to endorse trump, he just needed to say "I won't support hillary". instead he fucking shilled and campaigned for her nonstop and joined the establishment. I liked bernie, but in the end he was really lame. If he hadn't sold out he woudve gone down in history.

the conservicucks all sold out, but nearly on the same scale as bernie.

I'm speaking of the rhetoric that the right was spewing leading up to the election, and the lefts snide moral stance towards it. Whether or not the right would follow thru with their threats is moot conjecture, the point is, the left is acting like hypocritical piss babies and it's embarrassing.

Agreed

it must suck to be a moderate leftist and have all your shit fucked up by sjw/blm tier retards. it's like right-wingers having to deal with retards like the kkk

#chelsea2020

Bingo. Though I wouldn't call myself a moderate, I'm just not a radical. Radicalized anything is bad news.

>okay