Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why she should have won?

Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why she should have won?
>Inb4 he's racist
Shut up nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PPuYul9Nao
youtu.be/RLCUphApmr8?t=145
youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More people voted for her.

>legitimate

Luckily the founding fathers were smarter than most people.

ya thats why the constitution never had to be amended

kek

Yeah that's why they made niggers slaves.

Because she won the popular vote?

Also, a Professor of media and communications, who was monitoring exit polls, said the vote must have been rigged in key States.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PPuYul9Nao

She conceded, get over it.

The popular vote is still being counted, you idiot, with a hell of a lot more votes to be counted. She is ahead by about 600,000 votes which is about 00.5% of the total vote not exactly a landslide, Statistically irrelevant and and probably a lot lower than the fraudulent votes that were cast in this election.

Vox had a video up before the news came in saying pretty much this. If only I could find the exact one. There's so much cancer to dig through...

Still looking.

nigga please

not an argument.

We don't know if that would matter. If we didn't have electoral college, you can be for damn sure a lot more ppl would vote. I am positive a lot didn't vote cuz they assumed their state would go one way like it always have, and notice she got popular vote at the very end. I think ppl started shitting themselves and more ppl went to vote last minute, as most assumed she would win as the media was saying she would.

FOUND IT!
youtu.be/RLCUphApmr8?t=145

Guy pretty much says that the people can't be trusted, that's why we have representative government like the electoral college.

Taking advantage of one group of people for economic gain, Pretty smart (However inhumane) if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't think she offered anything good. Trump was appealing to the mass of America, his ideas would help the economy, help with jobs, help the people in general. Ppl don't see past the "HE IS RACIST AND SEXIST" thought to see what he is talking about. Also has anyone actually seen the "grab her pussy" vid? I didn't think that could ever be taken out of context, but it surely was. It is not cool he is talking like that, but you gotta see the context. Not to defend him, but people and the media blew it out to where ppl would think it different than what it was. A lot of that was going on, while a lot of Americans were actually listening to what he was getting at.

They did that before America was a thing to begin with. In fact, they didn't do that themselves at all.

None.....

Trump's a stupid jock behind closed doors? Big deal. Look at Linden Johnson!

youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo

Of course thats what someone would say.....someone was going to claim that. Of course its horseshit

The founding fathers didn't do that, though. A black man sued the state to extend a servant's indenture indefinitely, and the court gave it to him.