Tell me why you didn't vote for Trump
>inb4 racist = opinion
> bigot = opinion
>sexist = not even close
> rapist = he's not bill Clinton

Because I'm Canadian. :(

Thanks for taking in all the crying liberals

because i dont live in the US

We don't want them, we already have one as a leader. Fuck. I hope Trump buys Alberta, the only province in Canada with common sense.

im pro choice
a wall sounds stupid
bill clinton is kind of cute

Abortion would be up to the states. How it used to be for a long long time

Many countries ( even Mexico) have walls around their borders

Bill Clinton is a rapist

Screw common sense, Alberta has oil.

Your prime minister seems like a spineless globalist

Which country do you live in and why is it a shit hole

I believe in free trade

We do have oil, and yeah he is. He even openly admits that he himself hates Alberta. He only likes his precious french speaking provinces.

I felt like we already tried the contrarian vote in 2008 with Obama and 2010 with the Tea Party.

true statement

yeah but a wall is unneeded (opinion)

i would like him to rape me

It will be renegotiated

Because I did

Don't call it pro choice, because it's one fucking choice.
Don't go by how things sound, don't go by how things look. You probably love islam, right?

A wall will reduce illegal immigration that is costing millions of taxpayers money

Don't you have to speak French to be a government official or something

Encourage others to reelect him for 2020

Thanks to places like Quebec, you need to be bilingual for many positions.
I don't know a single individual that speaks french in Alberta, and because of that fact, Albertans are really shut out of government positions. You can bet the requirement of bilingualism was a liberals idea.

most of our illegal immigrants come here legally, yet overdo their stay, and you wanna bring up tax payers? who is paying for a wall?
well pro-choice is what we call it, sorry i used a term that triggers you

The wall will be a penny in the bucket compared to the scourge of illegal drugs that come across the Mexican border. I promise you. Overdoing your stay is illegal, they could easily go and apply for a renewal of their visa, why don't they?

There is absolutely no illegal immigrant I know. And trust me I know plenty. That came here on a fucking plane and stayed past their due.

Mexico will pay for the wall

a debate without bringing up emails or pussy grabbing

Even if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall, building the wall creates jobs and will help the economy.

Bring it up yourself then.

>inb4 racist = opinion

...No, it really isn't.

> bigot = opinion

...No, it really isn't.

>sexist = not even close

Grab her by the pussy

> rapist = he's not bill Clinton

Bill's wasn't running, and Trump has been accused of raping a child and his own wife. The second allegation was made by his own wife. In court. To a judge.

For the same reason I wan't a trained experienced pilot in the cockpit of the airplane I'm riding.
Also, poster children of what the fuck is wrong with a country should not be put in the top office of said country.

He 100% is. Hes a pathetic excuse of a leader. He cares more about looking like a good guy than actually thinking through his rash ideas. Hes a fucking idiot. To top it off, the only reason he became a politician was because daddy was one. So he had easy connections. He was a drama teacher before

a wall is way more then the amount of drugs we will stop, and instead of telling people to go back to their country, we should encourage people to immigrate
trump already talked to mexican president
tweeted "we will not pay for the wall"

>help the economy

what does the economy have to do with a fucking giant ass wall

Why does everybody associate Hilary with a nuke? What did she say about it?

Explain to me how he's racist. Or a bigot.

"Grab her by the Pussy " was said in private to another man. He wasn't running for office. He was just trying to make the dude laugh. Which he failed at. We can agree he's not funny. But if you think that's sexual assault. Then you're beyond helping.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president. But Hillary Clinton silenced the rape victims saying she would ruin their lives.

And Donald trump has been accused by 11 women 2 weeks before the election. So convinient ... not at all fake.

Why wouldn't they sue a billionaire earlier? Beats me.

I voted for Hillary because I would rather retain my values and be what I think a human should be than die. Nobody has changed this about me yet. If both candidates were bad choices than I would rather vote for a future where we were lied to and schemed against rather than conscious steps towards hate-future-win-condition

people think if she were president we would go to war with russia

but with trump people think we will go to war with Jyna

so fuck both, Gary Johnson

he's pro-fossil fuels. i'm a chemical engineer with experience in nuclear physics and i can say green energy is the only way we can sustain humanity and the planet.

Awful policies. That being said he has no attachment to what he is saying so he could do anything

You have to prove he's racist, not that he was racist. You have to prove he's sexist, not that he was sexist. If you're truly a liberal, then you should believe people can change, and you should know not to label people, because you know how much a label can hurt. If you're a child, and you grow up, you grow beyond the label of child, and become an adult. Did that happen to you, or is that just a conservative thing?

The US takes in more Mexican immigrants a year than any other country. You are out of your mind if you want to increase that number. And a fucking tweet to a candidate doesn't count for shit.

People have to build it, those people have to be employed, employment is the very blood of the economy. Shit, no wonder America was in trouble.

why didnt Bill Cosby get sued earlier? they were afraid to speak up because they had nobody else standing behind them

Simply because there was no possible way for him to win Washington state. So by voting for a third party, I could pick a set of beliefs that I hold close, and hope to help propel them into the national spotlight. My best opportunity to do so was with the Libertarian party.

I voted against her because of pic related

Things have gone terribly wrong in our society. Anyone who supports Hillary Clinton is a bad person.

ofc a trump supporter doesnt think tweets count as someone saying something considering trump says the stupidest shit on his own twitter.

So you literally are an unhelpable fucking retard.

Gary Johnson. What a joke

I'm from canada so I couldn't, I wouldn't have voted for him because I don't agree with some of his policies, I would have voted with a 3rd party with policies I do agree with, but overall I think he'll be good for your country, also we don't want your crybabies, we're building our own goddamn wall and Trump is gonna pay for it.

what is going on in that image?

and nobody who supports hillary is bad, just has a different opinion

i wasted my vote for Gary Johnson

Before Trudeau deports them and they realize that it isn't just America that deports illegals.

So you would throw your vote away.

you voted against a person because you're angry about faggots? they're gonna get their own later in life, there are more pressing matters at hand than people you'll never meet.

Trudeau deport his fellow liberals? As if

LGBTQrstuv rights demonstration where a little boy is flaunted for
>look how young he is surely you're born this way
gets touched up and needs protection from horny fag pedos at the same rally
theres a video that captures very little of what was going on
bottom line is flaming fag liberals are ruining futures with their brainwashing

Didn't vote for him because he's massively anti-science. He thinks global climate change is a Chinese hoax and vaccines cause autism. Didn't vote Hillary even more because she couldn't wait to go toe to toe with Putin for a ww3 shakeup.

I didn't like Trump's lack of social awareness, his flip-flopping, his inability to create solutions to Obama's policies that he would repeal, his use of scapegoats and fear-mongering to avoid intellectualism, his psuedo-anti-Big-Business push when he's already supporting Big Businesses 3 days into his appointment of president-elect, and the fact that Hillary wouldn't repeal Obamacare, which helps me tremendously as a college student.

No, I wouldn't be throwing my vote away, are americans actually so lost in their own world they don't realize a 3rd party receiving even 5% of votes would make them into a minor party which gives them much more advertising revenue, good b8 tho inbred nigger.

Well, you have to remember, climate change was a democratically decided scientific 'fact'. Since when has science ever been democratic?
Science is absolute. Things need definitive proof, not speculative. He's not anti science, because as it stands, climate change is just a theory, not a scientific fact.

i agree he is very young and should not be doing this

but you cant associate that image with all gays, ya homosexuals are "different" but they arent hurting anyone, and they arent raping kids

Do you think a sexual assault allegation just equals a million dollar check? Most of the incidents didn't have any physical evidence and occurred in private, if they went to court it would just be their word against a billionaire behind a team of lawyers. If it didn't get thrown out of court on some technicality before then. Meanwhile they get blacklisted from their professions as reporters/Trump employees.

But I wonder why they waited until before the election to come out?

>"Grab her by the pussy"

Maybe they thought people would believe them now?

So you think that helping a compulsive liar that wanted WW3 was the right choice ? You could've voted for trump. All the things you said he believed don't matter. Who cares if he is anti vaccine. A lot of people are. But by him being anti vaccine wouldn't mean he would fucking outlaw vaccines. It wouldn't be passed. You compared some guys beliefs that would've had zero impact on you to someone who openly wanted WW3

How did trump flip flop. Do they add up to all of Hillary's numerous contradictions?

is this post serious?
>science
>democratically decided scientific
>definitive proof

But they wouldn't become president. So why!!!!!!!

>Well, you have to remember, climate change was a democratically decided scientific 'fact'
You're an imbecile. Get your news someplace other than infowars please.

> climate change is just a theory, not a scientific fact
Neat. So is gravity. Go jump off a building and tell me some more about things that are just "theories".

Ignore these threads, the literal retards that are trumptards will soon get ass raped by their dumb choices and learn to regret it.

Because he is a fact-immune jackass who turns everything he touches to shit... he is a charlatan in businessman's' clothing. Before this election cycle, just about everyone in this country saw him as a loudmouth joke living in his own reality. America seemed to forget 40 years of Trump's jackassery he did in public. When he said he wanted to be president, the idea seemed so absurd I fell out of my chair laughing. Then I saw how he rose. Holy shit, America has its Hitler.

gravity is a theory also

Your word against mine.

I don't believe it. You do.

Trump on Mexicans
>"They're rapists"

Trump on the disabled
"Awww Awww I don't Know What I said *hand flapping motion*"

Trump on the Chinese
"Me Want Deal"

actually, the infowars reference was completely misplaced, as I've never gone to info wars. I'm an environmental physicist. Gravity is a theory backed up by a mathematical equation, which is a demonstrable fact. You can't demonstrate climate change.

I didn't vote because I'm not an official resident of my state.
But I would have voted for Harambe anyways because my vote means nothing in a state this blue.

dont close the debate like that, thats no fun

>thousands of peer-reviewed articles displaying effects of carbon dioxide emissions
>atmospheric composition changes
>greenhouse effect
>ocean levels changing
>pressure system statistics

as a scientist, i can say that science is never absolute, it is an approximation based on the information that we can acquire at a given time that accurately represent the current situation while at the same time providing a model that we can extrapolate upon. based on extensive climate data reviewed by several scientists in several fields, our observations lead us to believe that climate change is happening and will continue to happen if things don't change.

but hey, trump is president, we're fucked no matter what we say.

entitled pay for my college liberals are the ones protesting right now. keep on crying dumbass.

Im Canadian and I fucking hate Liberal. Praise Trump

Go back to CNN sheeples

>But they wouldn't become president so why

For the next election you fucking dumbass, it also gives them seats, all options but some 3rd party were SHIT this year, I hope Trump does well though because man - if he fails, we fail.
bright side is though, we're probably not going to war with russia until the year 2033.

the north pole is melting

that is like saying fire is cold

Voted for Stein. Thought that would be a clearer "fuck you" to the Clinton Democrats.

Opinion. Opinion. Opinion.

You are so brainwashed. You can't even answer my question

This

Didn't vote Trump because his foreign policy indicates he doesn't understand the intricacies and importance of global politics and he gave me little reason to assume he could at the very least maintain Americas wide net of influence that took many decades and a lot of resources to establish. Also Pence is a dipshit.

well, he has zero political experience, he isn't up to snuff on national affairs/our defense and our reasoning for strategic overseas allies.

up until yesterday he laid out exactly zero parts of how he is going to execute anything of the things he claims he is going to do.

-I don't think he deporting anyone
-I don't think he is forcing mexico to build a wall
-he isn't going to ban muslims
-he isn't going to "drain the swamp"...
-he isn't going to tax American companies with overseas workforces once he realizes how much that increases the price of living for americans.

I bet my left nut in a few weeks he falls in line with the status quo and you start seeing him change all of the shit he said he is going to do in favor of same old/same old. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get rid of Obamacare.. he'll probably just modify it; which is what was about to happen anyways if Obama had longer in the office and actual had some bipartisan movement.

-He isn't going to bring the troops home; Obama said the same shit, then tried a little bit and you see how that ended up. Once he confronts the reality of the situations in our government, he is going to fold and hop on board.

Now, don't get me wrong, I hope to fuck I'm wrong and he actually does bring down big government; stabilizes the economy and brings in jobs. And honestly, I never saw Hilary as any better... the best thing I see as a positive of having Trump right off the bat is reestablishing relationships with Russia; which should've happened a long time ago and contrary to Hilary who was looking to start a war with them for some more oil money.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope he actually is the anti establishment and not any of the BS the DNC is painting him as. "the alt+right savior!!" no, I hope he has some common sense and realizes the gravity of the situation and says all the right things.

I'd be very happy if I woke up tomorrow morning and he was giving a speech addressing issues.

he seems like a shortsighted idiot

his list of polices with the exception of about four would fuck up a ridiculous amount of things and likely fuck just about every economy except the European one

>thousands of peer-reviewed articles displaying effects of carbon dioxide emissions
> peer-reviewed
Once again, I stand by my statement that climate change is a democratically elected fact, and not an absolute one. All science is 100% absolute, otherwise it's not a scientific fact. I'm not talking about theories unless they are somehow demonstrable, I'm not talking about speculation, I'm not talking about peer review, I'm talking about FACT.

>environmental physicist
You forgot the part where you're dropping out of school because you're failing all your classes.

When trump won you didn't see people saying they will move to Mexico. They said they're moving to Canada. Because of the corrupt police, drug cartels, the rapes, the murder, the country is a shit hole.

his statements hold a little truth

Right, except for the mountains of measurements and data that point to it being true and induced by humans. The same data that shows an extremely stable climate until the start of the industrial revolution, at which point the global average temperature decided to take off like a rocket for no apparent reason.

Best post in existence around the subject, screen capping this for later.

I'm replying to many braindead liberals. Sorry

I didn't say I was a student, nice assumption though.
I'm not a liberal, so I have a job, I don't just sit in college campuses and think up protests all day.

>Opinion. Opinion. Opinion.
Trumps own words in public are just the opinions of people who don't support him. His track record of most of his business and legal actions, on public record, are just opposing opinions. I suppose scientific theory is just opinions to... you are also reality immune. No wonder that jackass was supported.

You know, you are out of your mind if you are expecting people to pay for something YOU built. I'm not expecting you to pay for the house that you built for me and live there for free, am I?
Also, you are out of your mind if you think he's going to do what he "promised".

> I'm an environmental physicist.
No you're not.

How many times have a third party been elected. I'm honestly curious

I'm curious how did the meme of Hillary wants WW3 become so widespread? You mean because she didn't like Russia, y'know, hacking into our institutions? Like didn't Romney say he would be "tough on Russia" 4 years ago? They are a huge military dictatorship with expansionist aims, shouldn't we be worried about that?

What specifically don't you like about his foreign policy.

HEY! There is no room for facts on Sup Forums!

> peer-reviewed
> Once again, I stand by my statement that climate change is a democratically elected fact
It's like you've never even heard of the scientific method. Did you get your degree from Trump University?