What is the musical equivalent of drinking orange juice right after brushing your teeth?

What is the musical equivalent of drinking orange juice right after brushing your teeth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6WPhuRoSOo
youtube.com/watch?v=pc4Q1fQFNPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listening to grimes

Anything on the radio, unironically, of course.

Dead Man's Chest

Polka.

So a combination of genres that sound terrible together? Probably crunkcore or country hip hop

Rap over non-hip hop instrumentals
youtube.com/watch?v=q6WPhuRoSOo

putting your music player on shuffle

You shut your mouth, Crosseyed and Painless is fantastic.

the sound of drinking orange juice right after brushing your teeth

>what is grime
>what is ragga
>who is dalek
>what is clipping

shitty music, next question

this if you play damnation first

Idiot

>who is dalek
retard

What ragga did you listen to to come to that conclusion

the only artist I enjoy that is anything near that is Soom T

>brushing your teeth
I seriously hope you guys realize that this is just a meme. It's not like everyone's teeth when they didn't have toothpaste 1000 years ago kept falling out except for the retarded drunks. Mouthwash does everything the same in less than half the time

The only artist i have listened to*

How much shitty music do I have to listen to before you'll stop crying when I tell you it's shit

ragga is dancehall for highschool freshmen who think they're cool for smoking 20$ grams

even if that were true it's a self-fulfilling meme user. it's not just about having healthy teeth, it's about having unnaturally white teeth, and you will be judged if you don't

>unnaturally white teeth
you sound like those fat chicks who go on and on about how unhealthy and unnatural skinny women are

which is to say you sound like a retard

I guess I could have sounded like that if I said "unnatural white teeth" and not "unnaturally white teeth"

Kek this place IS actually full of neckbeards that don't fucking take care of themselves. Disgusting

taking obvious bait is a sign of redditis jsyk

youtube.com/watch?v=pc4Q1fQFNPs
limp wrist

Saying "bait" and viewing obvious joke posts as something you have to "try not to be le baited by!!" is the ultimate sign you came from reddit btw

it was a cry for help

lol no it isn't shut the fuck up

Mouth Moods

u just exposed urslef

it's either mc dalek individually or dalek collectivelly, sorry mate