How to have a big boobed gf ? It seems rly hard to do and all busty bitches are taken by some chads

How to have a big boobed gf ? It seems rly hard to do and all busty bitches are taken by some chads.

How to get to play with big boobies ?

Rly tired of small boobs bitchez

>find girl boobies
>slap her mouth
>open boobies
>...
>profit

Be extremely kind over time and NEVER comment on her boobs, she hears enough of that for everyone else. Then when you get your chance your worship those puppies like never before

I need that in my life so bad.

this is some fag shit dude girls like to know their forever increasingly sagging breasts are valuable to someone. don't get fooled by friendzoner here

I like dem saggy too so thats not rly a problem for me.
I just want to eat some big boobs.

did you even read what I wrote fuck dude this is why you can't get no gf, you're a dumbass

Her boobs are confused by your stupidity, dude.

More plz . . .

Molesting your cousins in their sleep is always an option. When you get older, you have nieces that trust you just the same.

Worked with me and my cousin, but I think she kinda knew what was going on and let it happen.

Your cousins got big boobs ? Mine not even big boobed.
Busty girls are like rare pokemons tbqh.

it's easy. just be more attractive. and no, that's not sarcasm, it is possible

>figure out a fashionable hairstyle that works for your face/head shape
>maintain that shit, wash your hair EVERY DAY for fuck's sake
>if you can grow nice, even facial hair, you may obtain a beard, on your *face*. NO BEARD ON YOUR NECK (aside from a small margin on the underside of the chin).
>if your facial hair comes in patchy, scraggly, anything other than nice consistent perfection, you shave your damned face. every day.
>take care of your skin. exfoliate if you need to. see a dermatologist if you need to. do whatever you need to to get nice clear skin.
>dress better. go to /fa/. aim for good fit above all else, and keep it simple. NO FEDORAS. nothing flashy or fancy and for god's sake's no clothing that looks like it belongs in an anime. just simple designs/colors, and work your way up from there.
>get in shape. go to /fit/, ignore the squatz/oatz memes, and work on improving your body. you don't have to be ripped, but you need to have at least a nice shape to you.

do these things correctly and you'll add probably +2-3 to your X/10 rating, maybe even more if you're on the low end of the spectrum. so long as you're not cave-troll ugly, guys have a lot of control over their own attractiveness.

beyond that, it's just a matter of confidence. practice talking to people. in line at the grocery store, walking down the sidewalk, wherever. just get used to interacting with strangers. doesn't have to be a long conversation, can be just a few words, but you need to practice conversing. it's a skill just like any other. try to pay attention to what people seem to react positively and negatively too.

if it helps, start off by approaching people you don't feel attracted to. talk to an old lady for a bit, or some dude, just anyone whose opinion you don't give a shit about. it'll ease your nerves, and you can work your way up to women from there.

Well, your chances of rarity all depends on numbers. The sheer number of your extended family.

more?? or sauce on original?

Fucking eye to eye contact. Not eye to boob. Actually listen to what she says. Just honestly talk to her. She's bombarded by assholes all about her boobs all day. Be all about her.

I date chicks with big boobs all the time. The irony is, I'm an ass man. I lose my mind around a woman with a fine ass. So, I end up dating women with super boobs because I'm actually talking to them, not dreaming about their body parts.

You seem to be stupid and believe that hooking up with a chick with large breasts is any different than hooking up with a chick with small breasts, and requires some kind of special skill set or trick or something idiotic like that.

There is no difference.

Idiot.

Hooters hooters yum yum yum...

...the same way you get any other girl. aside from that, just lower your standards. Look for a stacked butterface who would let you do anything to her.

Hooters Hooters
on a gill that's dumb

*girl

:/

Haha! Yes!!

this user has dropped a fuckton of truth for all you pathetic neckbeard Sup Forumsirgins. Take notes bitches

So much this
By the way you could also try working retail as a floor employee for a couple of months. It helped with my stuttering and I can start convos with random 7-9/10s without a fucking problem.