ITT: ask a heroin addict anything

ITT: ask a heroin addict anything

how are you!!

high af. and extremely depressed

how much dicks/week do you suck to support your habit?

R u a heroin addict

How many other heroin addicts do you know that post about their addiction on Sup Forums

Y R u depressed

do you think youll ever get clean in your lifetime?
do you even want to anymore or has your zest for life faded to the point where all you caN WISH FOR IS A QUICK DEATH? Ooops wasnt yelling i still have to look at the keys when i type

0 since i was born thankfully. would kill myself before things got that bad

What's your favorite star wars movie?

oh you will user, you will.

how did you start?

Can i have some heroin? area code?

Have you tried kratom?

i was clean for a year n a half, but things got bad again and i relapsed

well i hope you get clean again if you want to.

lost my job, because of my bitch ex wife, she took my kid, left me with nothing and so now here i am using again
return uf the jedi

how big of a shot do you usually do?

Why is the sky blue?

If you're that bad off on it how you afford a cumpooter and an internet bill.

Op do drugs and don't be a bitch about it

I almost bought that same scale today. I went with the black and orange orange TUFF one instead, so I wouldn't break it somehow. Please tell me how you like that scale. A little review. Thanks

Why haven't you OD'd yet, hurry up

Why?

ive heard of it, never tried it tho
was already using other drugs like E, lsd shrooms, and was around ppl that used h and got hooked on it

Did you start with prescription opiates?

this was a serious question, op. im about 2 weeks clean right now if you want someone to talk to. it's a life long struggle. it's probably going to be the end of me. wish i never touched the stuff

what could i do to help u ?

Are you Lou Reed?

OP
In the words of Justin Timberlake,
"Cry me a river"

0.2-0.35 grams
light reflecting off the ocean
computer is one of the only things i got to keep. using wifi at friends house
i love it, its verry accurate. had it for years.

i have multiple times. its a miricle im still alive

>lost my job because of my bitch ex wife

>she took my kid

>was already using other drugs like E, lsd shrooms, and was around ppl that used h and got hooked on it

hahahahaha i hope you get HIV and it turns into full blown nigger aids

thank god your trashy wife and your fetal alcohol syndrome retard offspring got their shit together and left you

no, straight to the good stuff. started by smoking, then started slamming soon after b/c its cheaper and better

nosend some money to my paypal?

It's a miracle you're addicted to heroin and still give enough fucks to chat about how addicted to heroin.

You ain't gotta lie Craig

Are you a hot chick?

Be addicted to drugs and proud. Make America great again

no i am not.

What do u think you think about packin your stuff going to a withdrawal institution and trying to get your life right so u can see your son again ?

Where do you live user? I got like 10k in savings I wanna blow through with heroine blow and alcohol and if course prostitutes I'll keep you high if you can keep the supply

actually its my baby girl. and it wouldnt matter.my ex andgirl moved out of state

Is there any sort of significant metaphor on why you're an addict? i.e. missing someone, grief, mixed in with wrong crowd, etc. Or are you simply just being an addict just to be an addict? Explain OP, I'm very curious on what motivates you to get up in the morning, pawn anything your hands can find, manipulate your peers into anything for your good, just to juice some straight jungle juice into your veins. Why do you choose to live like this? Is the high really that fucking killer? (Hardest drug I've done is cocaine, so I have no idea myself)

oc cali

but i think that your ex would let you come to your kid if she sees taht you are fighting against the drug... from what i head it sounds like you are not happy with the situation right now... so stop doing heroin change somethign... go work see ur little girl again and travel.. see somehting of the world and search for new friends who have no contact with heroin so its more easy to get away from it... i also had this problem, have not taken any heroin sice 2,5 years

THE FIRST HIT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER! and you spend the rest of the time chasing it. if you want to find out for yourself you can do it once. do it at night a couple hours before bed, youll wake up feeling hungover but you can keep on living your life having expirenced it.

honestly i dont like living this way, i mis my job, my family, my house. id give anything to have my old life back. it sorta just a way to cope with the depression, b/c your constantly just numb. you can litterally just block everything out if you choose. its hard to explain, but if you have a steady supply you can just live life in a dream land

Albuquerque

i got clean when my baby was born, and i tried to do the right thing we got married,and i was being the best damn father possible, but she wasnt happy with any of it. bitch was just crazy, nothing was ever enough for her. things went bad and its because of all this that i relapsed. not the other way around. i dindt lose my kid b/c of the drugs

For a long time I wanted to try it. But got away from the drug culture and am glad to stay away.
How do you know its quality or measure the right dose ? Do you do anything to purify it, or just slam the stuff you buy and hope for the best ?
Good luck OP. I hope you can kick it and get back to life without being numb.

ABQfag reporting in

Do you beg for money and what is the worst thing you have done to get a fix

beg, steal, work.
worst thing armed robbery