Can someone explain to me what daily life is like with an uncircumcised penis?

Can someone explain to me what daily life is like with an uncircumcised penis?

We could, but then we'd be contributing to your suicide, and that'd be bad.

I've got nothing to compare it too. Pointless question.

Beats me, I've never been without one. More sensitive I guess? Also my second head never gets chapped, dry, or chaffed which is something I hear happens those unfortunate enough to have their penis damaged at birth.

Can someone please explain to me how it is to live with a full head of hair

Lots of self hate and old urine smell

Pretty good, less AIDS is always a plus.

My pillow smells like unwashed hair when I sleep face down

gotta clean that shit on the reg, but we save a fortune on lube. Also sex is better for me and her.

Can't get aids when you're not having sex because females are disgusted by your cocks pussyflaps.

Great

Could do but it's like explaining sound to a dead man or sight to a blind man.
You'll never really understand what it is

Yea but I'm not permanently damaged

tell me what it's like with a circumcised one first

Maybe you can wash your hair while you are taking a shower

omfg clean your penis

As someone who got circumcised at 18, the same, it just doesn't look/ smell/ feel disgusting and I get more blowjobs from girls.

I guarantee there is no way she can tell the difference of 1mm worth of girth

It gets dry and poofy if I wash it regularly, barber said she only washes her hair once a week and she has much longer hair than mine.

How does it feel to let your own dick get mutilated like some sort of jew?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Can't take a shower every time I piss

It's not the extra size it's the extra skin allowing for smoother entry and also stimulating her more. How do you think it would feel if a woman's vagina was just completely smooth?

O that sucks you have to put though in to groming

how about you peel the foreskin backwhen you piss then wipe the piss that is on your dick ( if any) off

/thread

I can go for weeks without a smelly dick
Because when i pee i trap the pee in my foreskin and let it out after a few seconds, squeeze out a lil extra pee, and then dry the tip of my foreskin with toiletpaper.

How does it feel to let your own dick get mutilated like some sort of jew?

Also you are obviously gay, how else do you know how an uncut dick feels like?
The only blowjobs you have are the ones you give

Do you need to pull the skin up when you pee?

>Never have to worry about the supposed "extra odor" which comes with an uncut dick because I wash it in the shower every day like a normal person
>Have never once needed to use lube to jack off (though I sometimes still do just for fun
>Response to being uncut has been unanimously positive - I don't know if you other uncut dudes get unlucky or it's all just meming

Pretty nice all around

Well the head is really sensitive in it is really irritating if the foreskin is retracted when you're wearing pants and walking around. Like a constant itch you're aware of the whole time.

indeed

And today on "modern fairytales ..."

Unless I'm showering or pissing exactly the same user

ITT Trump electing Amerifags attempt to defend their retarded parents decision to mutilate their newborns.
How? With stories of 'more women' (yeah, right. LOL) 'urine smells' (doesn't happen) and tales of 'dirty dicks' (learn to shower you dirty cunts).
Makes me wonder how hard Americans find it to keep clean.
I mean you grab your dick, pull the foreskin and wash. Are you saying goes you don't need to wash your dicks? If so you're filthy cunts.
Or you're saying it is hard to clean a dick with a foreskin. In which case you're either lazy or stupid.
And, given the new president elect, I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Tl;Dr
Amerifags find washing hard.
Bunch of jew dick fags. LOL

If you want to be circumcised with the surgery...

Pull the foreskin back before putting your underwear on. It keeps it clean all day and bitches love it because they think you're "circumcised."

The first couple of times the skin rolls back so everytime you take a piss...roll the skin back and tuck it in.

Feel like you're losing sensitivity? Let the foreskin go back to normal.

I tell bitches I'm circumcised all the time (am not) they don't know the difference and it help keep the head dry so they get to sucking and get to taste my cotton underwear

If women preferred uncircumcised cocks you would see dildos with foreskin. You never have seen a dildo with foreskin have any of you?

/thread

A dildo is a representation of an erect penis.
Erect penises have the foreskin retracted over the head. Hence no foreskin on a dildo.
You fucking idiot.
LOL

What's the difference between a dildo and you?
A dildo is a fake cock .....

Being uncut makes masterbating way easier, you can masterbate wherever without a tissue and just chill after by using your foreskin as a jizz pocket. Then walk to the bathroom and unload ur jizz and clean ur dick in the sink when ur done watching whatever the fuck you were watching.

The dildo would have the foreskin pulled back you dildo

I've seen plenty, not that it means shit seeing as most dildos are designed by Americans.

Almost all the dildos I've seen have foreskins, they're just retracted. They are rubber, so its not like its going to have a moving foreskin...

Don't forget about being able to control piss streams

being circumcised was hard for me but it really hit hard when putin made that comment about it never growing back

I had uncircumcised for 30 years and medically needed one.

less sensitive 4 sher
like removing your fingertips' sensory cells.

Are you a Muslim? We don't see many of those on Sup Forums

being circumcised was hard for me but it really hit hard when putin made that comment about it never growing back

women have no fucking clue what they want (or what's going on in general). Hell why do you think my mom said "OK" when the doc asked if he could chop off part of my dick for his collection. SHE'S A FUCKING NURSE. WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. It kills me that my own mother who protected me my entire life at the moment of my birth let that sick fuck mutilate me. WHAT IN THE LITERAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

This is what happens to an uncircumcised man if they don't wash everyday.

No you dont, but nothing feels better than pinching your foreskin shut while peeing.

UmaUmad uncut fags? But in all seriousness if your uncut cock can fully retract and doesn't smell there's no problem. It's the ones that stay looking like anteaters and smell like dick cheese that give a bad name
>from a fag who has sucked cut and uncut

Did he not have arms? Who goes to the doctor to clean their dick?

sometimes pubes or debris get trapped under the skin so you gotta keep it clean and remember to wash your dick in the shower. Also after sex or even fapping sometimes if you dont wash your dick it can start to smell. But essentially that skin keeps the tip of my dick from dying out. When im hard you cant really tell because it just stretches

yes circumcision is retarded anyone with half a brain can figure this out. (clearly not the majority of americans but that makes sense)

bumpp

uncut, white, amerifag master-race here

just saying, as a femanon, i find circumcised dicks way more attractive than uncircumcised ones

>Can someone explain to me what daily life is like with an uncircumcised penis?

every day is magical. i walk around flashing my beautiful penis to all women and they can get enough.

then they tell their friends and eventually the uncuts hear it and they cry because they are scared to go through the pain of beautifying their stinky, loose skin penis.

>inb4 cent sit i've it ee, skype, it doesn't stink like rotting flesh, sweat, butthole, and spoiled jizz,

cut up or shut up

sometimes i want to call up my mom and bitch her out for cutting off my dick but i know it would accomplish nothing. she's not gonna have any more kids. What's the point in making her feel bad? also she would probably come up with some bullshit excuse for why she's not responsible

It seems like an American thing to do, to cut your dick (except muslims, jews etc.)

From northern Europe and no one here cuts their dick unless one of the above.

If you wanna do it when you're older, fair enough.

Same here. Chicks don't give a shit if I'm cut or not. We fuck either way. I think it might be more sensitive during sex than a cut dick though. I'm uncut btw

Have you ever played earthworm Jim.

Then get it cut if you can't use your cock properly faggot

the only people who can accurately answer this are guys who have been circumcised later in life for medical/religious/personal reasons, and know both worlds.

But the short answer from everything I have heard from many sources is that a dick is a dick. Cut dicks require less direct maintenance, and are sometimes more appealing to women(not like it matters since once they see your dick, they are pretty much committed). Also cut dicks usually get a bit more dried out and worn looking around the head, but this is just aesthetic.

Some HUR DUR UNCUTMASTERRACE guys say that there is a loss of sensitivity and sensation in the head, but there are others who claim the oversensitivity can actually be painful a lot of times. Still a lot of this comes down to environment and how you treat your dick more than anything else.

TLDR: a dick is a dick, and you play with the dick your parents gave you, not the one you want.

nobody cares about your personal preference. If i prefered that you had your nipples cut off would you be A-OK with me chopping them off? OH WELL EVERYONE I KNOW THINKS THIS I MUST AS WELL

Whats impressive is you couldn't even read the question. Looks like your penis wasn't the only thing damaged beyond repair.

>the only people who can accurately answer this are guys who have been circumcised later in life for medical/religious/personal reasons, and know both worlds.
Even then they can't actually compare directly, they never formed the scar tissue infant circumcision causes because their foreskin/glans had already unfused as a child and isn't torn during removal, they also don't have a lifetimes worth of keratinisation of the glans, added to that the vast majority of adult circumcisions are performed due to issues with the foreskin - if your gear was broken, then repaired it's not exactly ground to compare with and without.

>it might be more sensitive
this has always been a retarded conjecture... like it definitely doesn't matter whether it's true or not... and why people even think to mention it i have no fucking clue

This, I mean I'm uncircumcised and I can easily pull all my skin back as a circumcised penis would look like, so I have no smell problem and I'm more sensitive then the jews. 100% win

Exactly this

Naw, there have been studies on it, like in the image attached. The foreskin and frenulum are literally the most sensitive parts of the cock.

the only people who can accurately answer this are guys who have been circumcised later in life for medical/religious/personal reasons, and know both worlds.

But the short answer from everything I have heard from many sources is that a dick is a dick. Cut dicks require less direct maintenance, and are sometimes more appealing to women(not like it matters since once they see your dick, they are pretty much committed). Also cut dicks usually get a bit more dried out and worn looking around the head, but this is just aesthetic.

Some HUR DUR UNCUTMASTERRACE guys say that there is a loss of sensitivity and sensation in the head, but there are others who claim the oversensitivity can actually be painful a lot of times. Still a lot of this comes down to environment and how you treat your dick more than anything else.

TLDR: a dick is a dick, and you play with the dick your parents gave you, not the one you want.

It's neither conjecture or retarded, nor is it simply a case of more sensitive, the inner lining of the foreskin contains a plethora of sense receptors, used for a whole range of purposes which you lose when it is removed.

I can answer this.

I was uncut until I was 24. Got chopped up because foreskin kept splitting.

Pros of being uncut:
-People here are used to that
-Wanking doesn't require lube
That's it

Cons for being uncut:
-Higher maintenance
-Can't piss with no hands
-Looks unattractive imo and my current girlfriend agrees (been with her before I got the choppy chop chop)

Pros of being uncut:
-Feels better during sex
-Girls prefer it, less 'work' for them
-Cleaner (obviously, if you don't wash your dick, it's gonna get skanky, regardless)
-Can piss while texting
-Feel better in my hand while tugging off
-Sex feels better
-Way more sensitive
-Busting dat first nut after being cut, I shot down Flight 370.

Cons of being cut:
-First month or so it fucking hurts
-Looks horrid for a while (obviously these two go after some time)
-lost a bit of length (was just shy of 8inch, now under 7. Could be a coincidence as I have packed on a tonne of weight)
-looks smaller when soft, tiny when cold, quite funny really lol.

I'll post a before and after in a min, if the thread doesn't die.

Old uncircumsized eurofag here.

The main difference, I believe, is that I can feel litterally a feather dropping on my dick.

You can imagine how it feels if ya dick gets sucked ...the right way.

Dont get scientific with these people, they have to somehow protect themselves from the thought that their parents let some jew mutilate their genitals at birth.

burn in hell tool. I hope you meet the same fate as most worn out dildos: the trash

>implying nonamerifag females like circumcised dick
top kek

tfw explaining circumcision to your foreign girlfriend. tfw raging at your parents is useless. tfw you'll never have that piece of you back

pretty cool. You dont need lube to please yourself. Also guys who talk about smell obviously dont wash their dicks.

Friend of mine got circumcised near the end of college. He still complains about the loss of sensation and the fact sex requires lots of lube, which was never a problem before. He did say he lasts longer, but the can often just result in him not finishing.

>cock's pussy flaps

I kek'd

I think perhaps my situation may be slightly unique somehow.

Prior to getting the chop, only one girl (current) had ever made me cum on her own.

Since getting circumcised, I've fucked 3 girls and two made me cum. The other, I was pretty drunk so I can rule that as perhaps invalid.

I lasted longer before getting cut and the only way she can make me cum during sex is cowgirl. I did cum a couple of times during doggy but otherwise, her on top.
I've never cum from a blowjob and I've had some decent ones. Cock stays hard, just nothing happens.

I don't need lube during sex. Only when she's dry. She gets pretty wet from me eating her.

The best part about not having that excess skin is when we had Penis Inspection Day at school. I always passed while my lesser uncut peers got their willies whipped with a 2x4 or ruler.

>implying that's not a negative

Daily life? Wake up, feed and walk dogs, shower, go to work, come home, feed and walk dogs again, watch netflix, go to sleep.

Pretty much the same as you I guess, only I wasn't abused/mutilated as a baby in the name of jewish social dominance. How does that feel?

Haha no you don't.

....sound to a dead man? it's hard to explain anything to him, i guess.

>tfw you'll never have that piece of you back
there is such a thing as foreskin restoration, and it it has been scientifically tested and proven. Granted it's not really restoring your original foreskin, as much as stretching the skin you got to replace it. still tho, it serves all the same functions and aesthetics

How do you wash your disgusting dick cheese?

Holy shit... This is the reason why the toilets in men's bathrooms so often have piss on the seats, isn't it?

It's incredible how people will go as far as defending cutting off a part of a newborn's dick because it maybe made sense a few thousand years ago due to shit sanitation, just because it has happened to them
It's on the level of not eating pork because desert fuckers couldn't properly conserve the meat and they'd get food poisoning

>getting this mad over the cut vs uncut debate

is it wrong for me to hope for my mother to realize what she did to me? It just really kills me that she would do it to begin with. It's like she didn't even care enough to think for 10 minutes about it. Although they probably laid into her about it as soon as i was out so she probably wasn't in any position to make a logical decision. whatever i probably deserved it

By washing, I've never had dick cheese

serves the same functions? Bitch please, tons of nerve cells are removed that cannot grow back.

feels pretty good not being fucked over by jews

It doesn't serve the same function user, that's the point, it's shaft skin stretched to cover the glans, this is not the foreskin.