Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its some weird shit I can't really get behind because the characters all behave in unbelievable ways.

No way for you to know what the normal way to behave around abnormal events is.

>your dad was so hard, so I fucked the shit out of him on top of a pile of guns

What did she mean by this?

2nd season is goat.

>tfw no amy in season 2

The biggest travesty

>random shit happens
>explain nothing

Wow so deep

Kino certified

>I'm sad
>*sad piano keys start steadily tinkling*
>I'm sad too
>*piano music starts getting louder*
>I don't want to be sad anymore.
>*piano music swells*
>Okay, lets not be sad anymore, then.
>*sad piano slows back down to original tinkling*
>Oh and by the way, I can see ghosts now.

Repeat for 20 fucking hours.

It's higher than kino
It's pure cinématographe
Actually i'm pretty sure there was a projection of the Leftovers in the Salon indien, 28th december 1895.

She means she felt betrayed by Jill for accusing her of sleeping with her dad even that didn't happen. Also did Aimee and Jill and even fix their relationship?

TBFH S1>S2

But it explains everything. The last three episodes of Season 2 was practically the director pausing the show and going, "So here's what happened folks!"

Go back to Sup Forums

I don't mind black people, tho the main black guys character was kinda all over the place. But I'm serious, S2 is good, s1 is better. S2 is just more showy, its going to appeal to normies and casual viewers more.

It certainly isn't TV.

pleb reasons to hate it

>Lindelol is behind it!
>they don't spoonfeed me by explaining evrything!

John Murphy is a dumb dumb character. His wife and kids make sense but he is ridiculous. I liked the mysticism of Holy Wayne and the Guilty Remnant especially Patty in Season 1.

TV shows are plebian by nature. They can never be kino.

Holy Wayne felt forced as shit, just like the dog shooter.

someone posted that John is like an anti-Kevin
>both work for a public service
>Kevin can't sleep, but John is a heavy sleeper
>Kevin's family is mess, but John has his family together
not saying that it's a good thing, but i wanted to post it

NO, its HBO

It's pretty great, by far the best thing currently airing on TV with Fargo behind it.

It's an okay thing, John's character just doesn't work.. Dog shooter didnt feel forced. Holy Wayne was just used very very oddly. Wish they hadn't killed him off.

I don't know what it is, but this show gets a bigger emotional response from me than any other show I've ever seen.

Season 1 and 2 are very different but fantastic in their own ways. The bar is set high for season 3. Hopefully they can provide a satisfying conclusion to the Garvey family on par with the season 2 ending.

Leftovers is top tier stuff mang.

There is something you need to do. In Cairo, Egypt, there is an ancient artifact. It's in a museum now. They found it in the tomb of Amenhotep. Scholars call it the Wishing Cup. You need to acquire this cup. It's more of a chalice, actually. It's gonna be heavily guarded, but you need to get it any way you can. Because once you do, you need to fill it with your cum, Kevin. And then you need to drink it down. Every last drop.

What did she mean by this?

>kino

CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off you cringeworthy cunts, you ALL stink of piss.

You're the only cringe here tbqh

Stopped watching it, it was too boring.

So is it all being shot in Australia?

Most definitely TeleKino

Apparently most in Australia but the crew was seen shooting scenes back in the same town they filmed Jarden TX at

It's one of my favorites airing at the moment.
Gotta come by during the seasons for some comfy ass The Leftovers threads.

Why was the second season released so soon on Blu-ray? Normally HBO waits until the start of the next season with it's releases.

I own it, it's probably because there are no special features on the Blu ray.

Because it would be considered a crime to not share it with the world asap

Lame, I want comfy winter New York state back. This season will also feel hot and uncomfy

No but this is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc

>tfw no cult leader to ride my erect penis while tied up in a van and bringing me to the edge of orgasm then set me on fire

What was the symbolism behind this scene?