>>71143313

>>Zack Snyder is style over substance and that's bad

Cause the dudes an idiot

>>Refn is style over substance and that's great

Cause he's a smart guy that sometimes goes over board

>hey Sup Forums vindicate my bitchy complaints about a literal who on youtube while I give him free publicity and link directly to his videos

Snyder has no style, Refn has style. Makes sense to me.

Why do you guys insist on discussing things you hate so much?

There's two kinds of "style over substance." The kind where the "style" being referred to is actually the substance, and the kind that means "it looks pretty but it's shit."

his screen writting is GOAT

When a pack of sugar is full of sugar it's a good thing
When a cake is nothing but frosting it isn't.

Context, mate.

TELL

FUCK OFF TODD GRIMSHAW

why waste time giving him attention?

it's been clear to Sup Forums a while now Stuckmann is an idiot. there's nothing to discuss. just ignore his content.

SNAPPED NECK

Both Snyder and Refn are excellent directors.

maybe Snyder's style is shit

Is that Weidman?

Style is substance. Each time I see this twats head in a thumbnail, I have an aneurysm.

Correct

Chris Weidman is a movie critic?

Bullshit. Just because you like one and hate the other doesn't stop Zack from having a style.

Not him, but I agree with both of you to an extent. Snyder has style, it's just not great in some of his films. He likes grimdark and slightly edgy things, which for a lot of his source material, isn't translating well. Refn has a very bright approach to his films, that is always contrasted by dark imagery whether it be lights surrounded by darkness or characters doing dark things in well lit areas. Thisbis just more appealing than Snyder, but I agree, they both have style.

le american food analogies face

Pretty much this
Kill yourself OP

Are you retarded?

TELL THAT TO

TELL

THAT

TO

ZOD'S

BIG

BBC

BASED REFN DELIVERS AGAIN