> white supremist fag ere

>> white supremist fag ere

Sup Forums what we do about all these sand nigga muzzles?

Also ask a legit KKK member anything thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT-j1N2iBLQ&t=0m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how's your sister/wife you inbred fuck?

Better satisfied than yours you nigga cunt

white men have dominated society implementing rules that suppressed everyone else constantly fucktard.

its you retards that kept women and blacks as property. you know how you get all mad that the niggers be violentz? and at the SAME time threaten violence against the govt? THATS THE SAME THING. you are saying oppression demands violent insurrection and then denying that insurrection to blacks you idiot. its okay for YOU to be violent but not blacks? are you retarded?

who kept blacks as slaves for hundreds of years? the white rednecks. YOU created the monster that is black culture. you created the monster and now youre complaining about it.

id love to know how exactly how you are oppressed faggot. were you forced into a shitty city with a shit violent culture bc your ancestors were kept as slaves? does that describe you? were your ancestors denied access to education and a real shot at a culture? how many times have you been denied a job bc youre white?

you white faggots have had all the advantage ever and as soon as minorities start getting opportunity, you act like youre oppressed. fuck off dumbfuck.

no one is putting minorities first. theyre trying to help minorities get on the same level as whites. this does not mean blacks and whites are equal smartass. you havent lost anything that wasnt unfair to begin with, you arent oppressed, you arent the one forced into a shitty violent culture, you arent the one having racist laws implemented against you.

no im not a liberal. no im not black, im a white male who isnt a retarded asshole and strawmans anyone who wants fairness like you do.

I feel like you're a lonely loser who has no friends so you "joined the KKK" so you could feel accepted, and be told you're better than someone for once, and you came to brag about it on Sup Forums so maybe SOMEONE would give a shit about your life for 1 second. Is that about right?

Your a white CUCK. ... your letting your race down brother

White power!!

we need to deal with them on our own cause Trump has deserted every fucking one of his campaign promises

No I have many brothers with me in the KKK and we are growing now thanks.

Wait so u say ur a legit member? But u dont know what to do about sand nigs? Ya sure kid run along newfag

>> THIS

Brother we need to start the new crusade ... them Muslim fucks have started a caliphate? We NEED the crusade to start

Fuck off you over assumptions cuckold fucktard. .. the KKK are reaching out

Lame bait bro
4/Trump
Try harder faggot
Replies though

Caliphate???

Nah fuck that... let's start the new crusade against these muzzie cunts.

HEIL trump brothers

Legit. .. fucking twat.

Prove it faggot
You smell new
Timestamp pics of Klan suit or op is lame faggot troll as usual

Also
Twat is an English term
We say pussy
Nice try though faggot
3/Trump

>traditionsalist
>american
>traditions
kek

My name is Super African American. I beat the fuck outa KKK badguys all the time. Soon I will take down your boss, the mother fuckin Red Wizard of White hall. Fuck dat clown is goin down

Why even bother, niggers kill more niggers each year than you guys ever have. In fact we didn't even bother policing them, notice how BLM sprung up the same time Obama tried sending law and order back into the slums? Niggers just wanna nig,

you speak like an aussie. you're not an american. fuck off, shill

Don't encourage him

Muslims are also posing a problem to my brothers

Please keep abortion LEGAL.
It kills more blacks every year than anything else.

Post your Klan suit or kill your self

Hows 8th grade going?

What even is this thread. You guys sound like a bunch of gay faggots circle jerking in here. Making whites look like pussies

This entire thread, including OP

ITT
Newfaggots getting trolled by a sub par faggot.
Pretty embarrassing honestly. For op and the newfags

Stale bait nigger.

OP here

Here you go faggot.

Now join the cause with me brother

This is what Sup Forums has become

How hard is it to know deep down your fat land whale wife eats nigger ass while you work your shitty job?

That's clearly a pillow case
A Klan suit has insignia on it. The insignia varies depending on your rank within the group is. What is your title op? Post your insignia you fucking liar

That's a pillowcase. fag got.

NO one was under the impression that you were a liberal. Everyone knows cucks are right-wingers. Liberal gays just fuck men... They don't internalize and turn to cum licking out of pussies.

Banter dude... banter

Op is faggot like always

how do you get your robes so white

No fucking shit... dumb fuck

Fucking newfag

brown fingers... Who here is really surprised?

Not OP, OP is learning to be a wizard... he wizarded his way out of here

Persil. .. best in the UK ... OOPS I mean I imported from UK go USA (where I'm from)

No shit huh? What's your title faggot? Do you know Klan rank? Cause I think you are the dumb fuck

Not Nogger Brown. Poophole Brown. Op Is A buttboy

Dubs don't lie niggers

Fuck klan rank... this was a troll thread from beginning. . Hence me using a pillowcase to take the piss out the inbred KKK

I never assumed he was nigger. Just not all white. Most KKK members in the US now are fat redneck cuckolds of unknown racial heritage.

No I don't think so. That's not how trolling works faggot. A good troll never reveals, unless it's a trap troll or something similar. You just suck at this. You're not a troll. You're just a faggot. Try harder next time you English PUSSY!!!!!!!

Americans don't say take the piss out of
You faggot

OP here.... of course I'm not in the KKK

And well done the intellectual ones here that knew it was a troll... especially after the pillowcase photo.

Happy posting Sup Forums I'm out :)

You suck op

I'm not American. I'm from UK.

;)

Dubs don't lie

Blacks kept blacks as slaves in Africa and still do to this day. The slaves the colonists had were bought from them, and not all of them were black. You're a fucking idiot.

No shit dummy

That was clear early in the thread op. You really are bad at this.

Trump is love
Trump is life

It's clear early on some thought OP was legit.

Now Anons saying OP is shit at trolling... the rage and butthurt is strong here

Well done OP... FIRST page and got some people butthurt.

Rated for posting OC pics too.

Too much to read dude.

Samefag

Friendly reminder that 4chins is under the microscope, so (((people))) wanting to demonize us to further their agendas will false flag and samefag in order to make this place look as bad as (((they))) say.

Kike go back to Israel

How mixed is your racial genetics OP? I bet you're barely aryan biiiatch.

Labeling your self dosn't mean your any less of a nigger.

Is this still a kkk thread even though OP trolled and left?

i just skipped to the end for the tldr and figured he's just a whiney berniebot cuck. gotta dick up the ass while screaming everyone else is getting fucked.

look in the mirror, son.

Hopefully deport the degenerate fucks now Trump's in power, pedo worshipping savages have no place in the West

redditor? why would anons be concerned with 4chans image?

KKKfag r u still here? I'm 34 with 2 children. I'm white. My wife and I bring ~190k combined net annual income.

If we played pretend faggot lib fantasy for a minute and everyone was on equal ground financially, would you still hate niggers, wetbacks, gooks etc? If your job paid you more money in one year than your family ancestry has earned, but it requires you to do stuff alongside a black dude, would you still hang him?

How do I sign up? What are membership requirements?

youtube.com/watch?v=yT-j1N2iBLQ&t=0m36s

And still smarter than a muslim kek

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

/thread

Dumbass Hillary voter detected

you are a special kind of stupid. One bad group of people don't make the whole group bad KKK is not about lynching blacks its about getting them to a better place. Its about rebuilding what libertards and democrats have destroyed and helping them reach their full potential.