S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.fender.com/en-US/electric-basses/#prefn1=refinement-body-shape&prefv1=Precision Bass&cgidx=electric-basses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6:53AM
Woke up, in discomfort, yay.

Parents shit talking each other?

Not quite. My dad's girlfriend was supposed to go to this free health screening which is once a year, and my grandma had already gotten up and ready. My dad decided he was late for work, so he went off and took our only method of transportation when he was supposed to get dropped of at work. Of course, my grandma woke me up bitching him out, and then bitching to his girlfriend.

Can't blame your Grandmother for that shit.

>inb4 fav pic

Me neither. The worst thing is that I absolutely do not go back to sleep when awake for more than a minute. So 2 hours of sleep. Fuck.

Well, worst for me anyway.

I only slept 5 hours and woke up twice. The discomfort in my jaw is starting to bug me. Feel sorry on your end.

It's fine. I'm used to it. Doesn't make me happy though.

Not just my jaw, but also my abs. Might've tugged something in my sleep, happens once in a while.

Ouch. I did 200 situps last night, and even I'm not hurting.

I just can't get into that furry stuff maybe im weird

Different strokes for different folks, my dude.

Yeah, I guess your muscles aren't as tight as mine. Gotta struggle with being inflexible for the majority of my life.

Nah, it means you ok.

How's it going, Maximilian?

I'm incredibly tired.
been awake for like 30 hours now (didn't get any sleep last night)
won't stay long in this thread since I will fall asleep any minute.
yourself?

Damn, man. I can see why you're tired, I was awake for about 30 hours on 2 hours of sleep a while ago. Wasn't fun.

I've been better. Also only got about 2 hours sleep, so not too happy about that.

I haven't seen Mew in a while. And Weiss is still MIA, as well as Pino. I wonder what they're up to.

Same, who else is missing?

Radzyn hasn't shown up in a while, but he's been here on and off for the past year. Busy and all that. Mr. Twinkal hasn't shown up in over year, possibly busy with law school still.

No one is here so work posting.
I want to boop her nose.

Heya Boop.

Oh well, at least it beats whatever we have in the wincest threads, majority of storytellers are MIA or inactive.

Hey Boop

Hello, how is life this morning?

Morning, how are you doing?

Been better. You?

Average, only downside is that I'm in discomfort and a mild amount of pain.

Thank you for the lovely threads.

Have a good day, everyone.

Later, Nibi.

Later, Nibs

Well thats mostly good to hear minus the pain part.
Dying on the inside, but arent we all?

please dont call me nibi
i dont want that reputation on my hands

cya, fella

I suppose so.

Alright then, legbro.

True, been a long time since I got up early on a Saturday morning.

Slime san checking in from work this morning, sup furbuds.

I'll be lurking in the mean time

/r/'ing legwear and leg-focus

And some slime as well.

Sup, Slimes.

>legwear
Oh boy

I had to get up early, opening shift. The store opens at fucking 6 AM but not a god damn soul is in here till after 9:30. Im here for fucking 3 and a half hours with nothing to do but management says we have to be open. 'Its store hours'

Why am I not surprised? It's almost like your MO to post leggings when it's said.

Well that sucks.

Those are some sweet guitars. Also nice socks.

Damn right. Showing off my dick is kinda fun, too.

Nm just doing work from home tech support, fun fun.

Ok then.

I really hate my job.

The bass is a Fender Precision bass which was my gramps'. The shitty guitar was a beginner guitar that I've had to work on quite a bit. I drew the little inlay with a pencil cause I was bored, and I've never seen the design I was going for.

thanks bro

yes ofc

Any time, mate.

Is there another one that you believe has a better schedule than the one you have?

Cool. The only guitar i have is a fender MA-1, its a little old and needs a new Ehi string but its done its job. Ive been thinking of getting a bass, would you reccomend the one you have?

Not sure if this fits, acceptable?

I applied to ball metal. The hours arent 100% what i want but working 4 days a week starting at $25 an hour is enough to cover it.

Fender Precision basses are god-tier. I would even recommend a PJ pickup configuration. Just don't carve up a $1000 Precision bass while drunk like my grandpa did.

Oh well, anything can be good with it's ups and downs.

Cool. I think I'll start looking for something like that locally. Worst case i end up on the guitar center website paying for shipping.

Its 4 twelve hour shifts a week. You either work mornings or nights. I think i could deal with that, and its not retail. Making oda cans would be so much better.

Yep. They get expensive though, I'll tell you that. The American standard is $1,150. For the cheap PJ is $800, the nice one is $1,800.
shop.fender.com/en-US/electric-basses/#prefn1=refinement-body-shape&prefv1=Precision Bass&cgidx=electric-basses

For a second there I thought Sup Forums went down again.

Whatever makes you happy, dude.

May have. My internet is too shitty to tell though.

Can j get some feral on anthro? And if someone knows a good beast vid..i need it

This is great! Moar like this

Damn. I think it might be a while before i get one then. Redbubble and $16 an hour dont give that much money.

I broke another phone. On the plus side, my insurance paid me 13k for the time I got ran over. I'll come back some time soon and talk more. Have a good morning, guys.

Later, dude.