Do you even hunt bro?

Do you even hunt bro?

they does look pretty chill/entertaining. guns are illegal here though and nature is kill

Aus fag? Hehehe

Only for da pussy!

by hunt do you mean sit around and wait for something to cross your path? how bout you get yourself a bow and go track down your prey faggot

britbong

dub 6 replies to dub 6, boom

Where you're at huntbro?

>view from my stand

U want to hunt? U take firearm and u think ur good. Lol

Hunting animals is for faggots.
Truth be told.

30-30 w/ iron sights. Nice brush gun.

Very relaxing, i just did a fat line of boy off my phone. Nothing like nature and opiates

Baited stand.
>fat cheeseburger detected.

Clearly you don't hunt, you're just one of those fags who sits with their coffee and their bait waiting for animals to fall into your trap. Pathetic.

Learn 2 track faggit

Degenerate.

Im starting to believe thats somewhat of a myth. I've taken 4+ shots with my 30-30 through brush and missed every one. Last year took a 200 yard shot with a .280 through some significant cover and dead on

You're probably one of those guys that has an expensive compound bow with every accessory possible and thinks you're more of a hunter than guys hunting with guns, why not use a long bow or an atlatl or fuck just use your bare hands, fucking douche.

Judge not lest you be judged

Fat lazy degenerate. Your life is nothing but your little pleasures, you are the worst of American consumers.

must be the gun....

Wanted to get into hunting
to many laws and hoops in Australia
so fuck it and these piece of shit here
what's freedom

nah, i don't hunt at all...but i do think what you call hunting is pure faggotry

Im a 130 soaking wet.
Its not i hunt on fenced in land where the deer come straight to the feeder. Its not fucking the 1800s. If thats the case hunting with any form of technology (centerfire arms, compound bows, modern insulation) makes you a lazy fat ass.

>life is nothing but your little pleasures

Well then what the fuck else is it dick pump?

If you have to use a gun to hunt, you're a faggot. Spears and bows for this mufucka.

Not a fan of guns since I got shot but that moot point since I'm a felon and can't aquire one legally anymore. Still got a compound bow with 75lb draw, I can set up a decent snare along a rabbit trail and I'm more than decent at fishing. Where you ay and whats your game?

spears and bows? fag...i like to just chase down deer and jam my fist up their ass and rip out their innards for the kill

>hunting with a spear
Do you even know how?

As an amerifag sitting im my deer stand, i love guns. Been hunting my whole life. But after watching jim jefferies gun control bit, i can easily see how they're a problem and how Australia got it right.

yes. i hunt. i shoot my prey with a Nikon D200 with 200mm ƒ2.8 lens. :)

That's really sad dude. Don't you have any greater aspirations than getting high? Don't you feel like anything is worth being proud over, or is getting faced really the end all be all to you?

Nice rifle. Used to hunt with a Winchester 1894 myself, 30-30, iron sights. Incredibly fun rifle. Moved on to a Remington semi-automatic Model 742 chambered in .308. Will soon be moving on to an undetermined bolt-action chambered in .308. Always preferred .308 over 30-06.

Yeah Jim tells it like it is
Nah the US got it right

Its possible to have a regular life with a 7-5 job, pay bills, have hobbies, and still use drugs. I work my ass off, have my own place, and have money to pay for this deer lease. Which any huntfag will tell you, is not cheap. And still just so happen to like to do drugs. Whats a problem? Who am i hurting, besides maybe myself? As an individual human fucking being, you have the right to do whatever you want to your own body. Some let it consume their lives and have no other aspirations other than getting high (your average burn out sometimes homeless junkie).

I got a Remington 742 a couple years back and wanted to take it out to bag some waterfowl. Whats your experience with this firearm been?

What kind of waterfowl are you hunting thst requires a fucking rifle?

I am in the same boat. I work a 7 to 5 job, making 100k+ a year, 24 y/o, and I fucking love me some drugs. Weed, pills, psychedelics, you name it.

>I get by, isn't that enough?
Low-energy and sad.

aqueous ostrich

guns aren't illegal in the UK, moron. They're REGULATED

Did you take stupid pills today?

Fuck yeah bro.
I get it, drugs are a problem for some people. But so is fatty food. So what if i want to do them? There is literally no valid argument against drug prohibition besides simply the government telling you what you can and cant do with your life. In my opinion if the government is doing it because they care about your "well being" then alcohol should be illegal

Well you can eat shit and die you closed minded prick. People like you are the reason why society is stuck between progress, and archaic dogma that you posess.

If drugs are bad then you wouldn't be able to get them from a doctor but they give them out like candy on Halloween, they just want you to buy their drugs

Dude, spot on.

Bingo. They hate street dealers and "illegal" drugs because they're not making a profit on it. Even if you try to do "the right thing" and get help, what do they do? Prescribe legal ones

Ibex, 24", Nov '14
Deer, 10 point, Nov '15
Elk, meat cow, Jan '16

Turkey, Duck, Grouse, every year, so not so much ya.

Deer, turkey, wild boar and small game rabbit, squirrel, pheasant, bullfrog and fishing

>not hunting in the inner cities
a bunch of fudds

>Opiods
>Progress

Yer just mad that you know all that time you spend blitz'd out you could make something of yourself, but instead you just sit around with your mouth open waiting for life to become interesting.