Is trump actually building the wall?

Is trump actually building the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/2016/01/trump-admits-he-never-building-wall
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-aides-hedge-on-major-pledges-including-obamacare-and-the-wall/2016/11/11/9196b364-a82f-11e6-8fc0-7be8f848c492_story.html
univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was spotted at a safety shop getting steel toe boots fitted so signs are pointing to yes.

you made me laugh.. good job, and thanks I suppose

Prob not, congress wouldn't let him, and would prob start a war

that crack needs a lot of spackle.

Nah.

There's a fence it's just flimsy and in disrepair, a wall would be fine, it would still have doors, no war there. Stayed up all night to see him win.

The wall would cost billions more than we have, would cost more to keep running, and even more to pay people to guard it. We would make zero dollars back from it. it doesn't fix anything

I could get it done for less than a grand

Pretty much this. You want evidence that Turmp supporters are drooling mouth-breathers? Ask them about the math on that wall. How many yards of concrete? How much steel? Labor costs?

I hope so.
Or at least enforce the immigration laws we already have.

fools. you build a wall with strict labor laws, massive fines for anyone who employs illegals, etc.

Nope. You build a wall with gunboat diplomacy. Just ask nicely and mexico will do it.

Take a look at his first 100 day plan. I do believe its in there

Yep and he put Bernie to work all at the same time.

Or maybe you retards could stop crying because you dropped out of high school, just to work in a shitty coal mine making dirt money

suck a dick liberal cucks

I hope so. He might get some retrofits going on what we have already, but I doubt it'll be what we proposed during the campaign unfortunately.

It would not start a war.

You know I'll ask a question. I'm a average American. I work,pay taxes and have a mortgage. Why do the illegals have a problem with coming to the country the legal way? Most of my ancestors were from overseas. This country was founded on immigration. If the Mexicans have a problem with following our rules they need to stay the fuck out. It's really simple.

Is it? I stand corrected and with a boner.

>Start a war
>With mexico

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You would be so lucky to make coal miner wages cum sucker. They make good money. More money than you'll ever make.

I agree. I'm a native born American both my parents are LEGAL immigrants who don't qualify themselves as whatever-American, they are just Americans. I'm glad they did it right.

/thread
Aus fuck here, i wish we had a trump to support the middle class. We get fucked over just as much as you guys and we are sick of it.

Yeah that is laugable. They would throw taco's at the troops lol

Most illegals do come here the legal way- work visas. Then they overstay the limit set out on the visa because they either can't afford the hassle of going back home and/or re-applying.

only laughable because mexico would lose with-in 3 months

And I forgot to mention -- we were only allowed to speak English in the house. My parents are proud of their heritage but more proud to be Americans. They understood that America is not a multi-cultural country it's a melting pot. That's the other problem. Multi-culturalism doesn't work.

That makes them illigal.

Plus they would never want to start an armed conflict with us. Too much money at risk for them. They have dirty politicians, yes, but they are not dumb.

Yeah that's what the libtards don't understand. We work for what we have. We aren't going to stand by while they ruin our country. This last election proved it.

thank you, being "not bothered" doesnt make then any better. just lazy.

It funny. He said he would make Mexico pay for it, and after the result came in the Peso dropped by 10%, so in a way they already have. Hell... He may have even made some money in the process.

No.

crooksandliars.com/2016/01/trump-admits-he-never-building-wall

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-aides-hedge-on-major-pledges-including-obamacare-and-the-wall/2016/11/11/9196b364-a82f-11e6-8fc0-7be8f848c492_story.html

Also, he intends to legalize 'some' undocumented people.

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

hope so, cause there is a lot at risk for everyone atm.

>Implying the catrels don't dig secure tunnels beneath the U.S./Mexican border.

>Implying the government doesn't know about it.

Grow the fuck up people.

Trump means fart in the UK

Let's see if he can make it happen. One tactic is to embargo any payments being sent from the USA to Mexico, which would be a big hit. We will see.

Good grief. Here we go again.

>He was being sarcastic. He did not mean a physical wall. He meant a metaphorical wall. It was only a joke. He was just kidding.

>It was just a prank, bro!

Well if they aren't prepared to come then they need not come. If they don't make enough money to stay it was a bad choice to come. It's not rocket science. You said overstay their welcome. Well that means they need to leave.

Mexico's economy is getting better. Not fast but it's getting better. We used to have such a better relationship with Mexico. That's why we have such lazy physical boarders to the south, just as we do to the north. Way back in the day it was no problem for Mexicans to come over with little monitoring --- just like Canadians today. It's a shame. Because their economy sucks we do get a lot of people fleeing the law in Mexico. When it does recover it would be nice to get back to the way it was. Mexico used to be a fun and nice place to visit.

We will indeed. He probably doesn't even know what's gonna happen yet tbh. And I hadn't thought of that, but it does make a lot of sense.

Let's hope the president has such authority. JFK did it with Cuba. Not sure if he needed law maker approval.

What a hottie

If Hillary voters cry any more the Californian drought will be ending.

Its like he has some type of super power or something. He can say literally anything, then take it back and everyone pretends that he never said it. How?

Does not have the right to make certain executive decisions? (like I believe Obama did with Obamacare)

I will hand it to him: he knows how to swoon large groups of people, even to the point of cognitive dissonance.

Yes!! That's another liberal myth. We have so much water here. We're just not allowed to touch it because if the faggot Sierra Club and all the faggot liberals.

If you look at his plans, he says he wants to build the wall only if mexico pays for it. Mexico aint paying for that shit...

he changed his tune on the wall, some people came in to discuss the budget and "convinced" him that a fence would be better.

Of course he does. I'm not sure if that would be one of them. I hope so. Obama did whatever the FUCK he wanted. But every time he was challenged it was the same song and dance:

• You're a racist,
• You're homophobic
• You're a woman hater

The left's tactic of beating down any opposing view does work after a while.

This, congress are never going to back the nuttty shit, like building a wall, deporting an entire religion etc. That shit is gonna take an act of congress and they'd never back it. All of it is not only expensive, a logistical nightmare, but is borderline immoral. What are we gonna do, put a bunch of people on boats and shove them out into the Atlantic? Start a war witch Mexico?
>nigga pls.

We don't know that yet. If it turns out to be in their best interest they will.

Get out of here Cenk you can't read

Just because they're not gonna front the money, doesn't mean they're not gonna pay for it. I don't believe his intention was ever to make them literally hand over money to the US to build it.

Zozzle

only if he get the money needed from mexico

Stop posting CP

The only religious people that will be deported are the radicals. The ones that say you need to die cause you don't believe like us. America is tired of that bullshit. We have freedom OF and FROM religion here. Believe what you want. Jut stop shoving it down other people's throats....or even worse whining because people think your stupid for believing it.

Unfortunately you're right; the tired rhetoric does eventually begin to work. I don't have that much knowledge of US politics, but when Trump gets in, does he not have the ability to repeal any of Obama's executive orders as they were not passed through the Senate or Congress?

True i guess, i knew trump wouldnt be president and look how that played out...

Yes, he does! I was talking about Trump ordering a block of all private money being sent to Mexico as a tactic to "build the wall" if mexico didn't want to participate. Although I support Trump I don't want any president to overstep their authority. I'd rather they do it right. I'm hoping an embargo is within his authority without the need for congress.

Same here. I supported trump and didn't think he would win. I watched a miracle happen in PA; Hillary was in the lead, then trump grabbed her by the pussy and told her, "move bitch, get out of the way" and fucking passes her up to victory.

I don't disagree with a thing you just stated. It's the people cutting heads off over ideolgoy that have no place in this country, and those who push shit like sharia law. If you wanna live under sharia law, then move to a country that enforces it, like Saudi Arabia. My point is, all this shit is cost a lot of money, logistically is going to be a clusterfuck. They aren't going to just be thrown in a dingie and shoved offshore. They are going to have to be placed some fucking where. All these variables are going to take planning, money etc.

Letting alone what little an actual wall would really do, how much would it really prevent. It's effectiveness is already in question. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I expect a lot of back peddling, compromise. But that's politics, isn't it.

That's good, I thought so. And I got the part about the embargo funding the wall, and it's a sound plan tbh. But you're right; it would be significantly better if he were ti do everything the correct way, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to do it on his own, and with such a small lead in the Senate it might be hard to get through. As I say though, I don't know much about US politics, and hopefully I'm wrong. It will be interesting to see how it develops regardless though.