Marital rape. I had a conversation with my very religous fiancee a couple of years ago about marriage its value etc

Marital rape. I had a conversation with my very religous fiancee a couple of years ago about marriage its value etc.

She brought up that once married a woman is a and property and she needs to respect this. We got onto sex and she agaiin said it is the womans duty to fulfill her husband less not tempt him to sin.

I asked if a man could take his wife even if she was unwilling. Tat she is his property to take. She said yes and that it applied for when we were married.

We got married and went on holiday 3 or so months later. When shes had wine she never wants to fuck. We got drunk every night and I took my property. We came back and she was pregnant.

It turns me on so much. She says it doesnt both her that she just wishes I wouldnt be so verbally abusive.

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Coll story bro

Cool story bro

stool bory cro

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Stool cory bro

Stool cory, bro

Cool story bro

Csb

Cs

C

Bool Cory Stro

Cool story bro

K3wl st0ry d00d

Stool, Broring & Co.

dope tale, my male

Buena historia hermano

Sounds like you're a rapist and your wife is kind of a slut. Cool.

Cool story bro

hieno koru hermanni

Cool show , Sup Forumsbro

Are you going to roto-rooter your property?

no jhaa hmph

Bro story cool

Cool story bro

That's not marital rape. If she's sure it doesn't bother her, it's not rape. I'm glad she doesn't mind and you're enjoying her generosity, but please don't illegitimize the experiences of actual rape victims--not all of which are women, by the way, and not all of which are married.

My dad fucked me when I was a little boy. I had repressed the memory by the next day (and don't start with that "how do you know it happened" shit, we have physical proof) and I've had recurring surreal nightmares about it ever since. The nightmares and the permanent psychological wounds (which still confuse me, since although I know what their origin is now, my inability to remember the event prevents me from putting them in context) are my only reminders I ever even had a father. Rape is serious fucking business okay.

... Pun intended.

Frozen words my sibling

Bool cory, stro.

Don't you think Trump is like literally Hitler? It's crazy right??

ELECTORAL COLLAGE #IMSTILLWITHHER
VOTE IT NOW FAGGOTS

Your impression of liberalism is inaccurate, unamusing, and a nonsequitur response to my anecdote. As it happens, I am indeed a liberal, but I'll have you know not everyone who's been raped and/or thinks rape is wrong is a liberal. Please don't illegitimize the experiences of conservative rape victims by assuming only liberals can complain about being raped.

fag.
go hang yourself

You must have lots of friends and a life going very well
If not, I'm sure it's no fault of your own

Just like most gay men were raped as children, most who are raped as children become liberals for life. It has to do with the whole government taking care of you as if you're a child ideology

The government has never taken care of me because of my experience. My father left of his own accord when he was done with me and never divorced my mother nor paid a cent of child support. My mother is ill but nonetheless trying her best to work so she can continue sending me to college. The only reason we don't live in poverty is because my grandparents own a house.

just wait till she is mad at you then say youre my property and fuck the living daylights out of her in the position she likes the least

Brah, store coahl

Coal fingdong dory broseph