So what's the thoughts on this chick? Didn't really know she existed till she was on Shane Dawson's podcast

So what's the thoughts on this chick? Didn't really know she existed till she was on Shane Dawson's podcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is she not dead yet?

>Shane Dawson's podcast
that's a revolting idea

I wanna See Her without makeup. Can an user ps that plz. Probably ugly af.

I couldnt find a single pic of her feet.

Would she die if i put my penis inside her?

Let's just say it would be extremely painful.

I feel like she could break by just falling

Literally watching someone die before out eyes

how's 7th grade

Too fat

she would dir if you whistled too hard around her

...for u

wtf, english not your first language?

About 16-17 years ago

Hase someone nudes from her?

Yeah she tries to hide them for what ever reason. But I think I've seen them very briefly in one video.

The left doesn't look like a pussy lip at all. Too smooth. The right looks like her vag

I think she is attractive. But she would be more attractive with 20 more pounds on her. Maybe its a medical condition?

Big woman big pussy
Little woman all pussy

youre an idiot

Looking like a skeleton

She completely did that on purpose. As if that needs to be stated

kek

Its obvious she is wearing panties faggots.

Ever herd of a typo, fucko?

>herd
>fucko
wut

Not bad.

her face is fucking cute and her hair is glorious. she also has nice skin and it's clear and sexily pale.

Basically she would be an absolute babe if she wasn't bone-level skinny but I'm pretty sure it's a condition more than an eating disorder.

Would I? Sure as fuck I would.

She'd be really hot if she put on a stone. At the moment she's in that 'I'd fuck her but I probably wouldn't tell anyone' stage

That's what I wonder too

No. She's in the I'd like to fuck her but if i did she'd break and die stage

kinda cute actually huh

Yeah that's rite, fucko

Looks like a cheap date but you know she's a spitter.

Yeah well that too. I'm into skinny chicks and I've genuinely worried about accidentally hurting someone during sex before, but none of them were THAT skinny

It's not that she tries to hide them. It's that normal people don't focus on their feet, it's not a thought in their head. Only for you sad, pathetic losers.

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

She's not a skinny girl. She's dying. i really am shocked how someone can kill them self as publicly as this and people just keep gawking.

It's a fucking shame is what it is.

She would be stone cold hot as fuck if she just had a normal body.

Fucking shame...

There are clips on YouTube that have her showing her feet a few times

She doesn't like the whole foot fetish thing

So is she anorexic or is it a medical condition or what?

More please. Also what's her name again

real skinny girls like that don't like to show their feet because they're out of proportion with the rest of their body and they look fucking huge.

It's a medical condition called Crazyasshitatitus. It's fatal

well i know what im wanking too today thanks Sup Forums my fetish for platforms and ultra skinny emo chicks dont often get to play together!

get that landwhale outta /b man

checked

sure as shit not genetic her mom's a fucking hippo

this disgusting skelatol was posted here over 9000 times
how can you not know about her?

oh wait...

I'm now subscribed hoping she does this again. I assume she took it down, but I did look for it.

And most times, daughters end up looking like their moms. Maybe she sees what's coming down the pike and she doesn't want to look like that.

all these newfags...

cool dubs btw

I don't know why, but I want to fuck her emaciated roastbeef sandwich.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge - 30 y/o waifu weighs about 85lb at 5'3, looks like ms skeltal and her mom is pushing 300 lb same height

post some please

platform heels are the best

post more lewd ms bones!

wasn't that my whole point?

misread, been up quite a while

>t. leafposter

i fucken love her so much....she makes me um so hard!

she should do something with those eyebrows

You obviously don't understand how communication works.
You type out a sentence using words we can understand.
If you misspell or leave out functional parts of the sentence, we can't understand and communication failed.

You probably don't even know what typo means. Look it up "FUCKO"

as a recovering anorexic, shit sucks and i feel for her

i want to take those platforms off and suck her toes.....mmmmm cum is running down my cock for her

85 pounds? That's not okay.

I don't know if she has a medical condition, but don't be so quick to assume she does. She may just be gross and skinny. Also, eat less user, you looking kinda chubby and no one wants someone as big as you are getting

she's a recovering junkie, but she has always been

Ah, so I have no sympathy for her. If it is not a medical condition, then she in a way chooses to remain that way. She can do whatever she wants, but I feel that is adverse to her health. Eh, I don't care, everyone has their own image of beauty.

:( that made me feel extremely insecure

shrug, nothing feels better than spreading a skeltal in half every time you bang like a log splitter

That was such a weird image, but it reminded me of this

Hey, maybe you should get your shit together and not be such a fat fuck, wait, what is this? Did I find a picture of you? Get the fuck out of my sight you miserable piece of shit, I swear to got if I see your dough bread fucking body around here again I will fucking spread the word and everyone will know what kind of an abomination you are. Go back to being an anorexic dissapointment, at least maybe then someone will give a you a pity fuck. Either way you are going to die alone, either as a anorexic disgrace to your family, or a fat disgusting disgrace to your family like you currently are.

Soon unfortunately.
Her body is eating itself, it can't go on forever.

Kill it!
Kill it with fire!

Kek