How do i search booru for only pictures instead of it filling search results with text?

How do i search booru for only pictures instead of it filling search results with text?

Care to explain more? I dont think it is possibru.

If you know the artist's name, type artist:artistsname

Good advice, Satan.

Well now, that was unexpected.

Suddenly - MWIKE

In colour?! What kind of sorcery is this?!

The Booru tag system is horribly broken. is the only way I know of to search only images and even then, it only works if the artist tagged their shit properly to begin with. Otherwise, you have to go by user ID to get everything that person uploaded with their account.

>you dont need an ugly babbe
>you need a beautiful hat.

Oh Mwike.

You can't. This is one reason why the booru is kinda crappy. Other reasons are that there is no full text search for stories and no way of searching through comments, either.

I like the content and such, but the booru in its current form kinda sucks.

I think I finally cracked down what makes me so obsessed about mares having their foals killed or killing pregg-mares.

Offspring makes those shitrats happy. And to abuse them at the peak of their happiness, to turn their greatest moment of joy into biggest agony... it is just sublime.

would be great if the author weren't an illiterate (most likey) russian cretin

This is fucking disgusting how can anything do something so horrifying? I'm outraged!

Seriously guys, throwing them in fur and all? I don't want that shit in my burgers, clean those fuckers before grinding them up. This is a crime.

Burgers? They're clearly making hotdog meat since it contains the fur, hooves, lips and assholes.

There is more to it.

i like the art style

what the fuck is worng with you sick bastards

>worng
what?

Nothing worng around here.

Does anyone have the picture of a little brown fluffy hugging a leg in the rain?

I see what you're doing and its not going to work. Thread is dying down.

Anybody?

actual kek

you know, i asked myself that question about the anons here, including myself. But then i realize something great, something that made me appreciate the fluffly threads. At least im not as fucked up as those creep ass anons with their secret creepshots of women. now thats something to be worried about

>Thread is dying down.

Fluffy threads do better later on at night.

Where are you all from? No doxxing or whatever, i always see fluffy threads in the evening time (UK) where i thought most americans would be asleep.

Nigeria.

Michigan, US. 2:25 PM

Oh yeah it's earlier for you.

t.certified retard

I'm a NEET, so early is pretty relative.

forced abortions and mother nature destroying these insults to her creations are my favorite

Czech republic

OP should've put the term 'fluffy' in thread description. I stumbled across it by sheer accident.

Brazil. 18:01

If you put fluffy on the description the tread ir pruned very fast. Very.

Alberta.

Not really. Yesterday's lasted for hours.

Today a previous one lasted minutes.

Right. Must've missed it then. Was it deleted or did it go 404 just like this is about to?

fluffy threads are mostly a russian thing. that's why most of the comics are so badly worded and often hard to understand (i'm not talking about fluffy speak)