Nvm - sourced it.
watch8x.com/Watch_FSET513-Halfnaked-School-Girls-Only_27088.aspx

bottom of page

she is pretty

Nice boobs

Racemixing degenerates kyselves

wwyd? she just got married today

>implying everyone here is a degenerate piece of white/black filth
you first, gene scum. i bet you're a white guy who has no idea what they are, being polluted so many times..you can only identify with your nationality i bet. topkek.

Nips are nice and suckable

I would sneak into her house when they are sleeping. Steal a pair of panties from her and try to get some nudes off of a phone or computer. I would then fap to her several times and never bother her or her family.

she has a nice ass but she doesn't look very Asian

>AbsolutamenteAsqueroso.exe

Name?

that's sort of considerate of you in a creepy as fuck way

It's all in the eyes

I try

Got any nudes?

36.712406, -121.614414

EXPECT US

no sadly

Awh she is sure though

Cute

I don't know long and lat that well but I think that is in cali or the Pacific Ocean

I see this pic on here a lot

How big do you think her boobs are?

>36.712406, -121.614414
coordinates for everett alverez high school. time to alert the fbi and see how another tard joking on the internet got destroyed.

seriously, no name?

>I see this pic on here a lot
Yeah it's my fault basically. some guy recognized her and said her name and i didn't realize it till hours later after he wasn't on here any more. I'm hoping he'll see it again and i can ask him some shit about our mutual acquaintance. mostly if he fucked her and if he has pics etc.

nice banana

not big but big enough to use as nice handles when she's getting taken in the ass

any interest?

Yes please!

nice smile

nudes?

Very nice

I would love to see more?

no nudes

dont tell me people still play that crap

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

Hey that is pretty good!

She is really pretty

Inlike the girl on the left

Dam this is fine

Her face is very cute

Very nice got anything lewd?

Wow that is sexy

oc

That's only if you knock them up. Using them purely as fucktoys is perfectly acceptable white male behavior.

More

Keep going