Where were you on this beautiful night when Trump won?

Where were you on this beautiful night when Trump won?

In my room playing "Don't stop till you get enough"
Glorious

Drinking and trashing liberals on the intertubes

I was running around out side and in sids my house yelling "fuck yes no more sand nighers......fuck that birch we won" then got shitfaced

Political noob here. I know that's Alex Jones on bottom. Who are the libcucks on top?

Also: I'm a county employee who happened to be working as an election troubleshooter on election day. Basically I drove my county van from polling place to polling place fixing problems. The volunteers we hire to work there are complete retards btw.

Anyway, I was in my van with the radio on and a huge smile on my face all night.

The Young Turks.

>government employee
>loves people who hate him
daddy didn't love you either user

Oh.
Nigga I make a shit load of money especially on election season. I don't give a fuck that 90% of my peers were crying and furious the next morning. Just give me that taxpayer check Uncle Sam. And Trump winning is just icing on the cake. Get fucked

hearing the american national anthem

You're the one who will get fucked by a Republican party that has and always hate you parasites leaching off the taxpayer.

Liberal tears are still flowing I see. Keep going user it's just music to my ears lmao.

said the hypocrite voting for those who hate him. It would only be more hilarious if you were in a union.

Remember, those who can, do. Those who can't, go work in goverrnment.

I was at Waffle House eating a cheese steak melt.

deciding whether to have cake or pie at the next Klan meeting

I was laughing at all the liberal feminists who shit posted on Facebook about Lord Donald Trump

laughing at all the dumb white trash that got conned into voting for a pro-abortion, pro universal heathcare, pro gun control fake.

Follow gov employee here. I love that people pay taxes and my paycheck comes from that. And If the economy crashes guess what happens....
You still pay taxes and I still get a paycheck

>alex jones

In bed asleep.

Was at home, watching the young turks.

I'm a government employee that's union. I'm feeling pretty good about the election

Watching the frogs turn gay.

Alex Jones is bae.

Cenk that fat ugly sweaty disgusting shit skinned faggot, i want to chug his tears,

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!!!

WEEEWWWWWW!!!! FUCK OFF MUSLIMS

>I want to chug his tears
That's pretty gay. Are you drinking the tap water?

had just woken up
yutube live decision election
was doing dishes
"look at the faces in the hillary camp..."
WUT?
was in a trump victory induced dream state for a couple of days

well kiss that collective bargaining goodbye you shit-for-brains

I was singing the Prayer of Victory in a large choir of over one hundred singers. It was beautiful.