Hey Sup Forumsros, any chance with my ex gf?

Hey Sup Forumsros, any chance with my ex gf?

>be her, single for a year and only ever had 1-2 week relationships, but nothing ever really happened.
>I come along, 8 months together, her first kiss and first everything else.
>Treated her really good, always done cute things, we have many good memories, opened up to each other etc
>She said in the beginning how she wasn't used to being treated so good, and how perfect I was, how she feels safe with me, etc.
>But she broke up with me, nothing major had happened, and a month later (today) we've just been on/off arguing.
>She's agreed to see me a few times, and contacts me half the time (even though she says she doesn't like me doesn't wanna be with me etc) but we argue. Her acting cold, me wanting to fix things, her saying I piss her off because I'm acting clingy etc.
>She was even reconsidering me the other day but when she hugged me the "bad moments" came back to her (when we had our ups and downs).
>2 days ago was the last time I spoke to her. She was telling me to just move on, I told her once I do I don't look back, then she said she can promise me she will probably regret this but for now its best, and telling me I don't have to let go of her completely because I don't.
>I told her if I can't have her, I have to completely let her go, I apologized to her for how I been acting recently, and said I need time and space from all this, and she replies with I know and that she's sorry, and hopes that I'm okay and sorry it ended this way.

Bitches be crazy. Its most likely there is a LOT she is not telling you. Theres no chance with this girl sorry OP

Once you break up, you walk away and dont look back. This being friends stuff is bullshit and will never be the same. Youre just going to hurt yourself.

Go fuck the first fatty you can find and youll have taken the first step on the road to recovering.

Stop texting and messaging your old girl, its over.

I've had experience with this kind of relationship a long time ago so this is my best advice: BREAK IT OFF WITH HER OP. You'll both end up hurt and hating each other eventually

>any chance with my ex gf

No
Move on, you'll just remain attached and she'll move on and it will hurt more.

This is from my experience

I told her I can't just be friends, not going to hang around and hope you know.

I just figured because I was her first, and best there'd still be a chance you know. Especially how she is is saying she'll probably regret this, and trying to tell me not to completely let her go. She is actually going out with someone right now but they barely see each other or talk (her best friend told me) and she said herself to her sister, which she told me, that its not going to last. Like she's trying to fill the void of me.

bitches br crazy, yup

but you can try to cut all ties for a week or two and go back to her in a "fuck everything, i miss you too much" fashion. Chances are she'll take you back as she'll miss you too

>She was telling me to just move on, I told her once I do I don't look back, then she said she can promise me she will probably regret this but for now its best
>but for now it's best
Bro. You must be very young and never did this shit before.

She literally just broke up with you to fuck another dude and see if he wants a relationship with her. He obviously is making her think he may not want a relationship or is possibly in another relationship (why he hasn't committed to your ex gf yet) and is making her think he doesn't want to ask her out.

The ONLY fucking reason she's still talking to you, is because she wants you there as a back up incase things don't pan out with the two of them.

You are a beta bitch that's being nice to a girl that (probably) just ripped your heart out, wanted to break up to fuck another dudes cock and suck his balls, and is now keeping you there just in case this guy's big drippy cock doesn't want your "girl" anymore.

Take a step back. Evaluate everything I I just said and ask yourself if this is the kind of man you are. You probably are, so just keep being a clingy beta faggot. Go ahead text her right now and tell her you still love her lmao

Just give it time OP. The fact she kept contacting you even if it was just to argue shows she's just hurt and cares about you. But you wasn't giving her any space, so you was back and forth all the time. But when you said about its time for you to let go now, I find it interesting how it sounds like she's having second thoughts by saying she might regret this, and telling you, you don't have to completely let her go. Just disappear for a while.

lol wtf? No this other guy she is with now is some ugly ginger beta kid. They barely see or talk to each other. He asked her out over messenger ffs lol. Nothing has happened. She told me 2 nights ago about this, I got mad, she agreed to see me and again we argued. It's been 2 days since I lasted contacted her.

This. She probably still had some of the other guys she's fucking now:s cum still on her or in her mouth while you hugged her that day and she basically told you she doesn't want you back yet, but she's still seeing you every once in a while as her second choice.

You fucked bro. And you probably don't have the balls to ignore her, so keep doing what you're doing lol.

>no
Yes, she's fucked him. Many times.

Hahahahaha how old are you? Answer honestly.

sounds like you argue with her a lot, is that just me?

found the bitter virgin mgtow

I'm 19 and she's 16. And they haven't. Her sister and best friend who I get along with obviously as we were together for a while, said nothing has happened. They barely talk to each other in person.

Honestly when we were together not at all. At least not like this, with her seeming to have this guard up and pushing me away, acting mean.

OP, that was happened to me a year ago, fucking block her and move on, trust me is the best. At that age they are crazy as fuck, they just go guy after guy after they reaches the REAL relationship age. So OP`, please listen to me, fuck her, she aint that great and probably already kissed another faggot for the lulz

It's probably not the advice you're looking for, but If she's the one who dumped you and also told you to move on, just do it.

Take it from someone who's had this issue before.

It's just weird how she kept wanting to see me. She was even considering getting back with me a few days ago, but just to take things slow. But it didn't work because there is just too much negativity right now. She still wears my hoody (the one I wore when I gave her first kiss), and sometimes the ring I bought her. And her big sister is going to try talk to her for me.

19 and 16

First of all, if you're in the US and not in the deep south, you're illegally statutory raping a minor. You piss off the dad, he can press charges whenever they want. For 7 years after the fact even.

Leave this one alone go find other girls. You sound like a loser fucking a 16 your old if you can't find one your same age. I remember being 16 and hating older dudes because you faggots couldn't find ones in your own grades. Are you eve going to college? Those dudes were the worst. Lovers who never went away to school after graduating hs who would just take these 17 and 18 yr old girls away from us.

Kys you loser faggot. Also, go fuck as any girls as you an while you're young. Don't ever get hung up on one. It'd the best advice anyone can give you. You will regret it later. That young stuff is the best.

No I'm in the UK so its fine and she doesn't see her dad. And I can get plenty of girls my age, me and her just really got along.

So go find one your age you get along with.

You're still a loser fucking a 16 yr old at the end of the day. Others, that know of you doing this, all think that too.

It's only a 3 year difference, and be live like 30 seconds away from each other. When I first asked her out she told me her age so I was said oh okay dw then. Then she came and asked me out and yeah, that's how it happened.