Experienced stoner here. About to pick up a fresh pan of brownies from my guy. When I started smoking...

Experienced stoner here. About to pick up a fresh pan of brownies from my guy. When I started smoking, and I ate brownies, they would get me UNBELIEVABLY baked, but, lately, i just get gradually higher and higher until a somewhat underwhelming peak. Any of you have any tips to get that real "wrecked" feeling again? Also, general weed/stoner thread.

Eat the entire tray

Take a tolerance break doesn't have to be long it can be anywhere from a couple days to a week or 2 and you'll probably notice the difference

Obviously the only real answer here is to take a tolerance break. Take a month or two off.

Eat a brownis and then smoke a bowal.....then repeat

Tolerance break/detox.

This, become an alcoholic for a week or two then get back to tokin

Ur all sad pathetic fags

Fuck off that'll just make him tolerate it well, moreso than he already does. Think for the future consequences, not the present outcome

Fuck off virgin

LOL whatever need virgin faggot

Fuckedy fuck off

Na it wont homie he will be just fine

Need? Fag

>Experienced waster here.
>Any of you have any tips to get that real "wrecked" feeling again?

Typical line of a stoner... No. He will tolerate it better

Iwonic

Would anyone be able to point me the right way for some weed ,I live in Ireland Co Wicklow near baltinglass

T-break, yo. Stop smoking for a couple weeks and you'll be right as rain.

Take two weeks off. A couple days will make a difference but if you can make it 14 days without smoking, that first hit will put you back on Mars I promise. It's a great way to save money too because after two weeks without, just one toke will last hours again and you won't even want to smoke as much as you probably do now.

Just walk outside mate. Doesn't take long to spot a deal going on. I'm young and don't even do that shit but I can locate at least 5 dealers and I've witnessed many deals. Just be aware of your surroundings while you're walking about. Find one, approach with caution

Local police station evidence locker should have enough

Can't tell if your trying to get me stabbed or if your serious

>implying anyone on this board goes outside

Literally all you have to do is ask random people on the street sooner or later someone is going to hook you up you can tell most of the time who to ask