You know damm well there is a creator but you want a complicated answer for why we are here and how it began than...

You know damm well there is a creator but you want a complicated answer for why we are here and how it began than someone saying god did it. ALLAH

Who created Allah?

You have to go back

A creator can not be created. Dont tell me thats the question you thought i was going to fumble on... next question

Everyone dies brother

It doesn't have to be a fumble. I seriously was asking that in earnest. I have asked that question of a lot of people calling the creator many names.

Seems like no atheists are here today...

Himself, to long to explain sry

Does it make sense that there are many creators or just one ?

My next question would be do you think that the deity that Judaism and Christianity follow are the same as the one Islam worships?

No that doesn't help me either. Its more a chicken/egg question.

abraham and moses as well others came with the same message that god is one. Jesus said that my god and your god is one. Muhammed the last messenger said there is only one god. does that answer your question ?

How so ?

well this is going to sound like a very stupid question but again i ask in earnest. why cant we all get along with each other?

well i cant wrap my mind around anything coming from nothing. and in the same breath i cant understand something always being here. and existing forever is hard for me to fathom

I like this conversation. I can see you are honest. We have been given free will. when you wake up in the morning you can choose to spread butter on toast with a knife or kill someone with that knife. God has given us laws to abide and you can accept or reject.

We cant wrap your head around because we are limited. for example can you life 10000kg with one arm ?

Maybe that's where it all falls apart. I mean i look at Islam and its very much like the way of life that you would read about in the old testament. Going from the old to new testament always seems such a drastic change. But I don't believe in the mentality believe the way I do or die. And that is how Islam is portrayed.

I know that it has not just been Islam that has had that behavior or "killing in the name of..."

A book that is based on the bible and yet contradicts it completely. How can anyone believe this shit?
Not saying I believe in the bible either.

how does it contradict the bible ?

God created man and man created God.

Allah is the biggest cunt i.have ever known

Humans

I still don't get why some people still believe in religion.
What the hell is wrong with your brain?
Believing that maybe we are the indirect creation of a superior being, ok why not.
But how can you possibly think the bible/qua ran/whatever?
There are no logic or moral in those books...

Brainwash.
For example,muslim kids are taught since they are 6 that if they dont pray/leave islam/etc they will go to hell,and the description of hell.in islam is really,REALLY freightning for kids,so they cant even use their brains for a second cuz of all the fear

There is logic and morals in the bible. I'm not saying I believe in it, but I've read almost the whole thing over the course of many years (didn't spend much time reading Leviticus or all of Paul's letters) and I can't dismiss it as evidence of an intelligent designer.

Islam was created by kikes to destroy christianity with a heretical religion of stupidity.
In other words, you are a jew puppet.

imma give you that,im an ex-christian so i can tell you that the old testament is just history and its ruled are not meant to be taken,unless stated otherwise in the new testament.and yea the new testament does teach good morals and teaches you to be a good human overall.