Okay anons, I need some ideas. My 13 yo sister is a MASSIVE bitchy cunt. She overreacts to literally (no joke...

Okay anons, I need some ideas. My 13 yo sister is a MASSIVE bitchy cunt. She overreacts to literally (no joke, literally) everything I do. She's also dangerously into tumblr sjw territory, dyed hair and pronouns and all. So, now, I've come to the best of the best. You lot. What are some ways I can fuck with her/get revenge? Keep it non-sexual, please. She's far too disgusting for that. If you need more deets let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mushroomsempai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill her. Too far gone

Bump

/thread

As much as I'd like too, I'm trying to keep it legal. I need a true victory, not just a moral one.

shut yo piehole

this

pic of her ugly ass?

She's not that ugly, I more mean disgusting in her personality. The hair is awful though. Anyways, she has an instagram, I don't know the name but she usually uses shit like Insanity_Angel. Try that one.

>Sister is 13
>OP still lives with parents
>OP still this petty
underage B&

Post a pic of her

A bit more Information: My parents take pretty much no shit. Like, even jokingly insulting (or any grade below a 90) and it's time for a family discussion, so it's gotta be something subtle. Also, here is the stuff I have at my disposal that might be useful.

-A plastic skeleton I have dubbed Larry
-A bearded dragon, has pretty awful poos but they are recognizable as his so they could be traced back to me
-A couple highly sadistic friends

working on it

ok, by rooting through my moms facebook I found a couple older pics. This first one shows her evil qualities quite well.

piss in her bed when shes asleep, you can add bedwetter to her pronouns

kek

Here's another one from about a year ago. I'm the human nose in front.

>My 13 yo sister is a MASSIVE bitchy cunt
>My 13 yo sister
>13

Revenge on a 13 year old. What are you, 12?

OY VEY

Jizz on her bed

Fuck her right in the pussy.

OH MY GOD

SHUT IT DOWN

THATS A BIG NOSE FOR A GOYIM

see "keep it non-sexual"

Believe it or not, I'm not Jew. Canadian and scottish blood mix to create an extreme resistance to cold and the nose of Odin.

fucking kikes

call her she everyday all day facbook tumblr etc say it in a nice way so she looks like the gaint Cuntbag that she is

Oh right gotta be more descrret next time cant let the goys nose whos who

I can photoshop a dick in her mouth and put it on her facebook kik me at kankerwolf

Meh, in a decade I'm sure you and your older sister will get along just fine.

Forgot to mention, I make mean brownies and have too much time on my hands. Also for some fucking reason I have no social media.

you look like a cross between a jew and Daniel Radclliff, In a bad way

Kik me at kankerwolf i can help you

underage b&

grab her by the pussy. that'll show her

take her to the hood and let her see what niggers are like

ITT: op is a 15yo faggot

I'd like too, but no social media.

I live in buttfuck nowhere. I own chickens, for chrissakes.

I know, right? I got the whole unibrow thing hovering above my face like damocles' dagger.

Fucking make it you cuck

What is she psycologically scared of?

Would fuck.. the night after she turned 18.

Would fuck

murican

OP, what the fuck?
You cant have this
>>She's also dangerously into tumblr sjw territory, dyed hair and pronouns and all.
and also this
because shes like 11 and those two things dont equal eachother.

>from a year ago
are you 15 or something? fuck outta here

Dolan Turnip. Like I said, serious tumblr-level sjw.

those are old pics. She's almost 14 currently.

No murican, I was just kidding. Probably would fuck her hard right now, if sure that my girlfriend and the priest didn't find out.

Create a mirror site for all her crazy bullshit. Facebook posts, tumblr, blogs, hell even youtube comments. Make sure to take it all with her name and email address, any other contact details you can think of.

In 5 or so years when she's trying to start a career, every human resources manager is going to google her name, find a full history of her batshit crazy bullshit and decide to put her resume in the trash.

Also, do you have any money you are willing to spend? (Up to maybe $10-$15 ish) It's not necessary but can help.

post pics of severd nigger dicks to all her socail media

Yeah, I got some loose cash about that amount. I was maybe thinking that with my mad brownie skills I could make a laxative-laced batch (the brown death) and give them to her

wait 5 years, she'll realize how stupid she was.

post pics of severd nigger dicks to all her social media

Fuck her. Not even joking. You gotta get her out of that sjw phase and into the cock loving one

No this would be suspicious leave it somewhere where you are sure that she will take one

again, no social media.

again, keeping it non-sexual.

See if Pokeberry grows in your area

The stuff is toxic and causes bloody diareha for like a week, but is non lethal.

So, she wants to be a feminist?
Also, is she scared of movies, "things that go 'knock knock' at a night window, monsters, ghosts, aliens, etc?

Post her name and phone number and email on craigstlist, write it on bathroom stalls, leave it on posts on the internet. Just generally make sure she's constantly bombarded with contacts and has to keep changing contact info.

just create a account

Actually, she is really freaked out by that stuff. She claims doctor who gives her nightmares.

I'll keep an eye out for it. What doseage?

brick the famly computer with severd nigger dicks

Killing yourself would really fuck with her psyche OP

"how come all the feminists talking about sexism this and sexism that are the type of women you wouldnt wanna fuck in the 1st place?"

nah, I got a pretty good life. Bitch would probably laugh

Lay the pipe down

^^^ /thread

the thing is if shes a kid getting in to sjw crap its all for attention. and if you start thinking about how u can get back at her, you will probably be playing into what she wants. so just be normal but when she starts talking self victimization, just laugh at her and trivialize what shes banging on about

lol yeah thats good. cute prank

thanks dad

>overreacts to literally (no joke, literally) everything I do.

You can't be this stupid.

This OP

this, do it pussy

OP or his sister
Because for sure their are people like that who ovvereact to LITERALLY every single thing

One time she called me a fat disgusting pig for not letting her use my pencil eraser. I had offered her a nice drawing eraser because I was using my pencil's one.

go take a picture of her right this second.

You understand that overreacting to "literally" everything you did would include overreacting to you breathing, thinking or even just existing, right?

do it faggot

Tell her her gender doesn't exist and that she is female.

Nazi. Gtfo.

this can't possibly be real. she must have just said it ironically right?

Pretty good

fair point. I accept defeat.
I wish.

also I found her instagram instagram.com/mushroomsempai/

fuck off op

She's 13, everyone is retarded when they're 13. The fact that you don't realise this puts your age at not much above 13.

whats her email

Don't give this underage fool any more of our time.

Go away kid, everyone who has siblings has gone through this. You're too young to be using Sup Forums so fuck off until you're old enough, and by then you'll have realised you actually love your sister.

Gather a group of multiple age, mostly adult freinds she doesn't know. have them go to a store ahead of you and make sure they are all in on it. start an argument with her, but when she gets louder you get barely audible. The other 'customers' start uttering agreements with you until they all applaud you on your final mic drop. she leaves crying and crying tears of social justice.

not op; don't suck cock

I don't know where you live, but if there's an anonymous crime report system in place (website, phone number, etc), read the news papers for low level crimes and then call in. Don't report her specifically, but give a description that matches her loosely.

She won't be arrested for anything, because she didn't do it, but she'll be a suspect for a while and have to deal with the cops, which always sucks.

when i was 13 i was reading untimely meditations by neizche

>anime drawings

no i dont fagot

Impressive.

op here. bless you, friend. Larry smiles upon you.

Speaking of larry (the skeleton) there is one thing I do have which she knows well enough to stay away from. The Wheel of Butthurt. It's a thing my friends and I do. Whenever we play a game or anything. The loser has to spin the wheel, and whatever punishment we've written where it lands they have to do. For example, tobogganing down a staircase was one. Maybe I can peer pressure her into doing it when her friends are over.

She's making gemsonas too, and she says hers is a "gem mutant struggling to keep their primal mindset in check"

fuck off you aint me

no tits no cry

I left some "encouragement" on her latest post

she seems to be into her art maybe you could do something with it

I saw. Nice work, effective enough to be insulting yet the username ironic enough to not be taken too seriously. I am trying to be subtle, and shitposting fits that

I would, but I have things I've been working on for a long time and put a lot of effort into too, so I don't think I'm going to go there.

draw some fucked up shit, pretend it is hers, and tell mommy you found it in her room, cuck

>She's making gemsonas too, and she says hers is a "gem mutant struggling to keep their primal mindset in check"

Tell your parents you think she may be bulimic. That you hear her throwing up in the bathroom all the time. Or that she may be using drugs and that you're worried about her.
Or that you caught her video chatting nude with someone, parents hate shit like that.

While it would be effective normally, and I thank you for the suggestions, I'm trying to keep my parents out of it.

you are absolut faggot. nobody cares about how much time she put into drawings, it's about us getting our lulz.

fuck her feelings and fuck you