Sup Forums cup thread

Sup Forums cup thread

Ro16 today! Sup Forums will be playing /vg/ in about half an hour, after the current match of /vr/ - Sup Forums. Sup Forums was just defeated by /c/ 1-2, they sucked.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Sup Forums cup is a football (soccer) tournament played on the game PES 16, where the boards are the teams and the players are the memes. Games are played AI vs AI. More info can be found on the wiki, located at implyingrigged.info

From here, important links
Hitbox: where the stream is located.
Current Cup - 2016 Sup Forums Autumn Babby Cup: the current cup info, good to catch up where we are at
Frequently Asked Questions: self explanatory

Stream info will also be provided in next post, Sup Forums game vs /vg/ starting roughly 3:40 EST

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged
implyingrigged.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see address bar for stream info, or go through the wiki in OP

/vr/ up 2-0

Just hit the half

Man game is flying, still 2-0 to /vr/, MC Wide just missed

15 mins to go til Sup Forums - /vg/

Sup Forums can't connect, nearly over now

Game ends on an MC Wide shot, 2-0 to /vr/, Sup Forums can't find target with 6(1) shots

Sup Forums game starting up soon

Bump

About to kick off here

And there we go, Sup Forums vs /vg/ is underway!

#Rekt! 1-0 to Sup Forums

And we just got napooped on, 1-1 as /vg/ equalize

C'mon niggers step it up

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

Problem? Sup Forums up 2-1

TROLLD TO DEATH!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

And just as I feared, defensw be damned, 2-2

>EHERE DO I WATCH!!!

2nd post has stream

go to implyingrigged dot info

KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!KAPOW!

>git gud

>DED
>LIV
>Sup Forums behind 3-2
>JUST KILL ME NOW SENPAI

Fuck me, couldn't hold on

Offense took a shit, sorry guys.

Sup Forums is now done for this tournament. Good news is that Sup Forums did make it through the group stage, so Sup Forums will be in winter, which is where it really matters.

CHECKD AND RESPECT. Winter is what matters, boss. GG and GIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDIGIGAPUDDI

nice nubs

implyingrigged is the best way to stay in touch with cup info. back to the eilites

implyingrigged.info my bad