Is suicide by train a good idea? No money to buy helium

Is suicide by train a good idea? No money to buy helium.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/uncesnsored-version-suicide-by-train-the-right-method.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Chances are pretty high you'll fail and end up either badly maimed or a vegetable.

i don't see you could die by riding a train

Use a gun faggot

I live in Canada.

>Lie down with your neck on the track. Instant decapitation

Why?

does that have any derail train risk ?

Solving 5 captchas for post? seriously?

I imagine it to be fairly scary and there's a chance you don't die immediately and lie there suffering until eventually bleeding out. Had a friend that did it, I'd suggest other means like killing corrupt politicians and going down in a hail of bullets.

nope, your neck is so soft it'll be like riding through butter for the train. There should be a video of someone doing it on the web, can't find it though

it's really shitty for the train conductor. Also success rate is higher if you put a bullet through your skull. Alternatively poison yourself if you know that no one will find you in a few hours.

His survival instinct would probably kick in before impact, and he'd move.

Sleep drugs on a curve, neither the driver nor you will see it coming

You'll chicken out at the last minute. By chickening out, I mean you will flinch/change your mind and up severely injured.

Agree. Survival instinct is way too strong. You have to give yourself 100 % shot at success. No take backs.

Don't be rude and involve others with your suicide. There are worse places to be stuck but it's still an inconvenience to be stuck on a train.

What poison can be used that's available in the U.K.?

I say jumping from a really tall structure is your safest bet. Not instant, but certain. You won't be able to change your mind once you take the step off.

If he's in Japan and wears school girl outfit ...then yes he would eat his vegetables

Do you know any tall buildings in Leeds city centre with roof access?

Knew a guy that tried that. Cut his legs off and took hours to die.

samefag here
found the video
theync.com/uncesnsored-version-suicide-by-train-the-right-method.htm

the only piece left big enough to identify my great grandmother was by her wedding ring. Super effective. make sure it's going fast enough

Now listen here you fucking shit. I don't care if you wake up every morning in excruciating pain. I don't care if your wife left you for the man who castrated and raped you, before smearing your viscerated cock-paint over the curtains. You could have the shittiest life ever to have graced the million ring cunt circus that is the earth, but don't fucking jump in front of that train. Why? You might think I'm gonna say that life is worth living, or that now you're ready to die, you're ready to start living, right? Wrong. You're the human equivalent of a dry handjob, you start out with low expectations and yet you still continue to lower them further - why would you ever think of jumping in front of a fucking train? Shoot yourself in the head. Drown yourself. Wear a fucking sandwich board made of bacon that says "I hate Muslims" in Birmingham, I don't give a shit. Just so long as you don't an hero by train.

Why? Because if you slop your pube soup of a body on those train tracks and ruin that marvel of soul-crushing commute technology, there's a chance I'll be inside, stuffed in between more gaping cunts than a second hand rubber fist. And I'll be fucking late for work. Again.
And some poor cuck from Brighton is gonna have to clean up man jam off the tracks. Again.
And then my boss is going to bust my balls like he works for fucking Queensnake.com, and he'll have every right to, because I was fucking late, because some cock juggling human prolapse thought it would be a great idea to try and french a train track.

Kill yourself, faggot. Just not on a fucking train.

A fuck that, the train stopped and a bunch of curious fuckers went to check the body

I remember a video from years ago of a girl who stod on the tracks and embraced the train with open arms.

>poor cuck from Brighton is gonna have to clean up man jam off the tracks

kek

Why stop the train?

idm people having a look at the body but do you thinks it would be possible for me to just lay on the tracks instead of jumping to stop my subconscious from telling me no?

Was also hoping to listen to music so the sound of the train coming wouldn't put me off

Looks pretty effective.

No. You keep underestimating our strongest instinct - survival. Why don't you just start grilling in your bathroom and die from carbon monoxide.

I live with parents and rarely get alone time

Its probably the most anti social way of killing yourself. Its also traumatising for the driver. Who can literally do nothing to stop it, but will live with the guilt. Dont be a cunt.

Mind telling why you're gonna an hero?

It would be easier to tell you reasons to not, so far I can think of my dog but he's probably not gonna survive next year

Well, shit changes man. As cliché as it sounds, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Regardless of what fucked up stuff you've got going on in your mind or your body, there will be better times. However, if you're really determined, so be it.

Canada has free healthcare doesnt it? Maybe see a doctor about depression or some shit first, theres a lot of psychological things that could be wrong other than just having a shitty life. Then if that doesnt help after a while, kill yourself