How much dedication and time would it take me to get to his level? From where my body is now

How much dedication and time would it take me to get to his level? From where my body is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-mass-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here Is me

About a week, but you have to work out at least 15 minutes a day.

bait?
take anabolics.
train chest.

no less than 5 years

have you ever worked on a part of your body that isn't your biceps?

You will never reach his perfectly chiseled body. His genes are superior.

bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-mass-training.html

1 week with synthol

15 years of steroids and training for hours every day

About two steroid

This OP, your arm looks like it might have a severe tumor

Lol, it's all muscle...The lighting was bad. But yeah I need to work on my chest. It's pretty noticeable when I can curl more than I can bench

>what are triceps

GO to the gym one hour a day for 5 days out of the week for 10 years- spend a couple thousand a year on steroids and not eating shit food and you'll look close

You really need to do some triceps exercises op. You triceps should be double the size of your bicep. And you also must not forget shoulders. My favorite triceps exercise are skullcrushers, they are without a doubt the best exercise for mass.

Also may I ask what kind of exercises do you use for your bicep. I need biceps like that?

Just stick with what you are doing OP. Getting huge you needthe genetics and usually roids plus you'll probably end up fucked up by your late 40s.

This manlet has never hit shoulders a day in his life. Real talk, your new routine is a 5 day split. Shoulders, back/rear delts, chest, arm day, legs. Throw in some core and some fucking cardio for god sakes. learn to eat properly as well, looks like you eat kraft dinner 4x a week u sick fuck

Sorry for poor grammar I am outside and my hands are cold

Not op but imma guess...
Standing curl
Seated curl
Preacher curl
Hammer curl
...etc...

Kek

You have the stupidest shaped arms I have ever seen. Just give up. You've already messed yourself.

kek

OP, your delts are non existent it looks fucking weird. Stop isolating your biceps... are you retarded? Do basic compound exercises and do not do a damn curl for another 6 months

>I can curl more than I can bench

please tell me this was an exaggeration...

FilthyFrank got some mad gainz.

Do a steroid stack, test 250 with dek stack and a mid dose of hgh. Id give you about a year and youd be up at that level. Glhf

sup op

he just needs shoulders and bigger biceps, he has long arms

Your chest? No, you need to work on your delts, your traps and your triceps, your biceps are way overdeveloped, do compound lifts for a long ass time and stop working those biceps till the rest of you catches up, also, you'll never look like schwarzenegger, genetics are a bitch...

>How much dedication and time would it take me to get to his level?

The combination of genes that it takes for a man to be Mr. Olympia are rarer than those that it takes for a woman to be a supermodel.

Infinity is not enough time for you to develop into that.

Between the
> Low number of fat cells
> High insulin sensitivity
> short tendons
> long collarbones
> narrow hips
> symmetrical face (yes handsomeness counts)
> Bones big enough to support huge muscles, but not so big they make the muscles look small

Well, no matter how much you work out or anabolics you take, you're not going to have 20" arms and a 30" waist!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

>I can curl more than I can bench

It looks like you work your biceps more than anything else. It could just be your genetics though, everyone has certain muscle groups that grow faster than others. How's your back? Most people forget forget about having a developed back and calves. Lol

in all honesty, about 10 years of steroid use and very strict training and dieting

>I can curls more than I can bench
and I don't even think he is kidding

>walk into gym
>start doing warm up sets on bench
>work my way up to a healthy tree-fiddy
>feeling strong
>look over
>see the town big guy
>they call him Biceps Bill
>oh shit
>he comes over to me
>i scurry to the side, scared for my life
>he goes to my bench, and picks up the barbell, still with three hundred and fifty pounds on it
>he curls the whole damn thing
>feel myself tear up
>everyone in gym starts whimpering in fear of him
>whole gym fucking shakes at his power
>he holds the reverse 10 seconds, no sweat
>walks out
>begin bawling my eyes out, shaking
>gym owner comes over, assures me the monster is gone
>go home
>have protein shake
>have trouble sleeping that night because scared

fucking kek

Lulz

chris duffin rowed some guys 5 pl8 deadlift while he was away from the bar to assert how cool he is