Hey guys poorfag here

Hey guys poorfag here.

So there is a game called Chivalry Medieval Warfare and my friends are making me beg here on Sup Forums, so could I please get a copy of the game or do I have to show my anus first.

steamcommunity.com/id/tymek11rt/

Is it a nice anus?

that game is reg cheap on steam like $3 during sales.

It better be a nice ass if so

The repeating numbers

NEET detected
Get a fucking job, cunt.

The game isn't great. It starts out fun in the noob section but once you leave it the game is no longer about fun. It becomes a game about master broken mechanics that allow you to swing farther and faster than normal. Which is no fucking fun at all.

This

Unless you have the time to jack off and fuck around with swing acceleration and deceleration, it will not be fun getting crushed by the die hard fans who are probably the only ones still playing that old ass game.

>Chivalry Medieval Warfare
I tried this on the free weekend. It sucks. The maps and the gamemodes aren't bad, but the combat - which is by far the most important part - is just atrocious.

Buy something from the mount and blade series instead. Either Warband or With Fire and Sword. Warband has the bigger player base because of its superior single player campaign (and because it came first), but WF&S has a few tweaks to the game engine that in my opinion improves the feel of it significantly. I also think combat in WF&S is better because of the difference in armaments compared to Warband classic more actual duels, less just hammering away at shields. And less arrow spam.

If you get warband, remember to get the napoleonic wars expansion with it.

Game is fucking broke anyway. Weird hitboxes and shit. Play this

Such a god damn shame. When people play like normal and not like autistic spergs taking advantage of the games engine flaws it's actually a very fun and rewarding game. Unfortunately the devs are hacks and they will never remove the exploits.

Cool numbers

you missed the humble bundle pack about a month ago.
at least you can get it for 2€ on g2a cause of that.

yes

Post a picture of you naked and I will gift that game to you. Don't post one from the internet because I will know.

I played it a bunch on console because people weren't that fucking rabid about exploitation but it's a whole different kind of hell.
Ass level P2P connection and every kid and their mom plays Vanguard and swings their claymore into team engagements.

I just get on now to teamkill and listen to people bitch.

You should just play something else like Rainbow six siege. It is free for a day right now or something.

Is a dick pic ok?

Off by one

Yes

How will you know?

Yes!

>being this new
Reverse image search

That game makes me hate people.

"Well, I know it's an objective game but I'm such and MLGxX pro I'll just roam and kill their whole team"
*dead in 5 seconds
"Man you guys suck."

Uhhhhhhh unless ur gona show us a beautiful pussy with a timestamp your not getting shit