All of you whiteboys need to accept your inferority. Blacks are stroner...

All of you whiteboys need to accept your inferority. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and fater than whiteboys every could be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept your extincton. It will be much less

panful for you.

Look at all the accomplishments we've done for you. We invented food, water, electricity, heat, gravity and electronics all of you whiteboys take for granted.

You are no match for us.

Just give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EmilyBloom/comments/506gmr/a_gentle_grip_xpost_from_rcasualdickholding/d7ap60v/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not helping your case by misspelling so many words

This bullshit was here earlier. Don't waste your time here. This post is getting old. Move on to something better.

You spelled niggers hanging from trees wrong.
You simply exist because of us whites sympathise with your race and how much it has advanced in thousands of years, look at Africa as an example of your "black superiority"
Sand niggers are the same, but one step worse.

White girls just cant help it

"We invented food, water" top lewl

You think whites are inferior? You think blacks are are the strongest and smartest of all races?
Well you are a baiting faggot. Because it's obvious the MIXED RACE human is the BEST human.
Mixed races are shown to be not only smarter with the perfect interlocking DNA technology in their genes, but they have the perfect sized dicks while other physical traits of blacks are still present, all the leadership and wisdom from whites still resides inside the perfect mixed race homo sapiens sapiens. Along with that they have beautiful tanned skin unlike the ugly pale of whites and the disgusting poop color of blacks.

Fall to you knees, normie-genes, for your mixed race overlords are here to rule over you forever.

>bnigger

Yeah bigger stronger and much more dumb, you were really good for slavery, you still are.

hey Sup Forums fag, what is it? Is it the 31rst consecutive sexless year?

>I am a jew in a nutshell
You're so wrong goyim.

/thread

>not white
>browses Sup Forums
sure thing nigger

Shut the fuck up before my artificial genes and mechanical muscles kick your ass back to the 21st century you came from.

Where is the image from ?

Sweden

wow

hey there, shlomo

I don't need to explain alot but just at OP his grammar says enough about blacks.

kek

Why do you want to extinguish something superior than you because you cant accept it? like we dont want to extinguish aliens if we see them

kek

watermelun

kek

>bnigger
Heh.

Why this bait again?

If some women and gay people likes black men...

Is their problem.... why u mad motherfucker?

Because you don't share my every belief and preference, therefore, as a human, i must hate you.

Thus is the way of the world.

Worst
B8
EVER

What do you call a barn full of niggers?

>Antique farming equipment

>sage

ISSOU

really though, i've noticed that black ppl have longer fingers, wider chests and narrower waists

lol she didn't even like it though

reddit.com/r/EmilyBloom/comments/506gmr/a_gentle_grip_xpost_from_rcasualdickholding/d7ap60v/

That adds to the authenticity of being black.

Except for the fact that Blacks have the lowest average IQ on the planet.

>Blacks are stroner, bnigger and fater

>Black man fucks White women
This is why I need Hotep

Nubian
Intellect
Generates
Gravely
Erroneous
Retardation
Swiftly

I think this meme is getting obsolete now that Trump won. Just saying

Me on the right