Vegans

Vegans.

You require vitamin B12 to survive.

It is only found in meat and eggs.

Vitamin supplements are made from meat as synthesizing B12 artificially is ridiculously expensive.

You require meat to survive. You've been eating it all along.

Checkmate.

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondveg.com/walsh-s/vitamin-b12/vegans-1.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0
au.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Methyl-B-12-Lemon-Flavor-1000-mcg-100-Lozenges/129
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat a steak.

You need the flesh and blood of other animals to survive.

wait.... is that true?

b12 supplements are $10 US dollars for 160 you fucktard

Yeah basically.

Because they are not vegan
If they were, they wouldn't be sold because its so cost ineffective

Synthesis costs about $25 a mg so yeah those would have to be extracted supplements not synthesized.

b12 also found in milk

Milk isnt vegan...

which is a product from animals. vegans hate dairy.

>You require meat to survive

not really...

Yeah babies on the other hand do require it. And if a vegan mother is breastfeeding her child and not getting supplements the child will die.

>You require meat to survive

no you dont

>Vitamin supplements are expensive

obviously you're a europoor

Wow thanks fags, I hadn't the vaguest!

OP omitted milk from the list of sources of b12

>Vitamin supplements are expensive

My Bran cereal has 75% of my daily vitamin b12 per serving and the soy milk I put in it has another 50% per serving.

babies require meat? please explain:

Isn't B12 in bananas?

Will vegans get enough vitamin B12 if they suck a lot of meat-eaters cocks ?

it still comes from animals

No, but thanks lori

Is ther average vegan really this retarded? That b12 is extracted from animal products, not synthesized. It doesn't matter WHAT you eat it in. It's added in by the manufacturer.

except it doesn't. It's farmed from bacteria.

There is B12 in oat milk lmao

insufficient data. perhaps you would be interested in participating in a clinical trial?

beyondveg.com/walsh-s/vitamin-b12/vegans-1.shtml

interesting stuff. if artificially created b12 is really that expensive, than it means vegans consume organic origin b12 which means they are fucking poser faggots.

even fortfied food that contains b12 must come from organic origin. interesting stuff to break the bubble of vegans.

mmyesss

being a vegan is not good for you.

at best it can be "not bad" for you, but you really have to know what you are doing

There is no naturally occurring B12 in oat milk

At a cost of $25 a mg trust me if it's in something that costs less than thousands of dollars it was extracted not synthesized.

> He haven't heard about nutritional yeast

If by organic you mean bacteria then yes. Unfortunately only organic matter from the family Animalia breaks the Vegan code and bacteria doesn't fall under that.

still organisms, living beings. they're animals, but very very small.

so what are you saying? that small organisms don't mean shit to you? hypocrite! #allorganismsmatter

bacteria feel pain too, scientifically proven, vegans are so full of shit omg

So it's ok to harvest B12 from bacteria but not from animals?

vegans are fucking retarded anyways, who gives a fuck?

I would and I honestly think it could help finding a solution
It's ok if half mankind is vegan as long as they're forced to eat my jizz

>they're living beings
They don't have a central nervous system. They function on a lower level than plants. So no by definition they're not animals.

yo, read ->

See

still organisms, still living beings.

plant lives matter too though you fucking ignoramus

Yes, oat is a B12 fungi.

Just like plants. Which vegans can eat.

I was rather thinking that you'd perhaps be the one consuming the hot shots of man juice

Even when it's made using bacteria it costs over 2$ per mg to make so trust me unless you are paying like $10 per dose of b12 it's gonna be from an extracted source.

pretty sure theres plenty of b12 vitamin in monster energy drinks

You keep saying this but you keep being wrong

Babies require essential vitamins to survive. If the mother is not getting enough of them then there will not be any in the breast milk and the baby will suffer and potentially die. B12 is a very essential vitamin and if a vegan mother isn't getting it then the baby will most likely not survive.

It's not that babies need meat, but rather the nutrients meat has.

>oat is a B12 fungi

that is just a collection of words. it makes no sense. please explain...

Vegans central argument is to stop causing pain to animals. That philosophy is not based on respecting living beings.

SJWs make all other liberals look bad. That's one of the main reasons I call myself a "center-left" instead of liberal, because I don't want to be associated with those fucks. I wish people would realize that not all liberals are SJWs and not all conservatives are racist, sexist, etc.

Or they can go to doctor and be prescribed a regimen of vegan vitamins.

stop hating on animalcules

i wish people wold realize that there are just as many sexist, racist liberals as there are conservatives. One group just doesn't care to hide it

Well of course, except we call those liberals SJWs

true.

protein from animals/animal products are good because they are considered 'complete' sources of protein; in that they provide the diet with all of the essential amino acids. Thus the quality of the mothers diet can be made complete when she is eating meat/egg/dairy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

I rarely eat meat. for ecological reasons rather than ethical.

It's ok. Vegans never eat meat. Also milk, eggs, etc are not included in them diet.

prenatal vitamins are recommended for everyone so idk what this has to do with veganism

It's ok. Vegans never eat meat. Also milk, eggs, etc are not included in them diet. You are ecologist ans that's ok.

I studied nutrition from 2011-2013. This article was doing the rounds when I was at university...

I can buy a bottle of completely vegan B12 supplements for about $20. That's 90 pills.
A vegan needs about 1 pill per day. That would mean that this bottle would last about 3 months per vegan.
Doesn't sound that expensive to me.

sheeeit i cants afford that and my malt liquor

veganism to vegetarianism is apples and oranges user.

Instant death != pain to animals

pills are gay. i prefer a nice rare ribeye

I'm interested in veganism (I'm vegetarian for now). Can you tell me what brand of B12 u consume? Thanks and Greetings from Argentina.

Just bear in mind, that the manufacturers of supplements have one goal. To make money. It's exactly the same as food manufacturers. They are out to make money. They are not benevolent organisations that are seeking to improve societies health.

If someone is vitamin/mineral deficient they will most often benefit best from eating foods high in those vitamins/minerals, rather than just taking a supplement.

In many cases people are taking supplements unnecessarily

You can't afford vitamins, argie.

> including total vegetarian or vegan diets

1. you must have no friends in carnivore land
2. you're not white

Well it comes from animal sources.

what interests you? are thinking to try veganism?

Yeah. Not pain neither suffering at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0

B12 is also found in soil that we grow our plants in, so if you grow your own food in nutrient rich soil and don't completely fuckin bleach them to clean them before eating then you are getting b12 from the dirt particles stuck to vegetables. A quick Google search reveals this. Fuckin dumbass uneducated children.

Not exactly true, but I don't care, have fun dying sooner :^)

Sure, I'm black as carbon.

I'm not vegan, but my gf is. The B12 is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, that I know.

I don't eat meat, but I don't call myself a vegetarian.

No, it does not.

Lies.
Vegans don't need any supplements.
All scientific studies showed that the healthiest people are vegans, better if from birth and without using supplements.
Omnivore propaganda fail.

What brand of B12?

LOL, weez win now

How would you get B12 as a vegan w/o vitamins??

I don't know what her specific brand is, but I could pretty easily find a bunch of other B12 supplements here in Sweden that are completely vegan. I even tried to find the expensive "real" vegan B12, but I couldn't even find those.

Sure, theres probably a lot of non-vegan B12 out there if it is somehow cheaper to make, but the vegan ones were so fucking cheap anyway.

when's the last time a vegan just consumed something "vegan" that they didn't personally vet through some bullshit 100-point approval process to make sure the grains of salt weren't sourced from an impoverished mine in southern Guadalajara?

dem some gud protein
post workout meal

Probably never. If I were a vegan I wouldn't just eat something because my girlfriends coworkers aunt once overheard some guy on the subway saying that the thing was perhaps vegan.
If I was to do something, I would at least make sure I did it right.

Meat-origin B12 vitamin is absorbed by your body in over 80%, thank to other nutritients that could be found in meat.
Other sourced B12 is absorbed in roughly 20%.

>I don't know what her specific brand is
Yea ok

*Why the fuck*
*Do you care*
*What others*
*Do with their own lives*
*Stfu*
*Noone cares*

Found it.
au.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Methyl-B-12-Lemon-Flavor-1000-mcg-100-Lozenges/129

Just the fact that you need supplements if you are vegan should tell you something.

My Reaction When I finally find gluten free, vegan, no nuts, no dairy chocolate chip cookies for my wife...and she says, "I can't eat that, it has sugar in it"

How in the fuck were you supposed to find chocolate chip cookies without sugar?

fuck this shit, no point reading all that garbage

Yeah, because supplements are unnatural. Like cancer treatment, birth control and glasses.

it's actually spot on