Pitch? More like Bitch

Pitch? More like Bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_doping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fox

Confirmed cancelled after 2 episodes

What is the point of shows like this? It has no dramatic or artistic vakue, it's literally just wish fulfillment and blatant pandering.

Probably same shit as Pink unis in October. Shows fags and women the NFL gives a shit they're willing to ruin a month of football over it. Fox is telling them they're willing to put up a show they will lose money on. It's marketing for the network. Maybe obongo gives them a tax break too.

It's the SJW tax/tithe/protection money that needs to be paid to do business now days.

What is it like a women makes the MLB?

Eh, I like the pink breast cancer accents on unis. Everyone loves their mama, and it usually results in some interesting color combinations. Pink baseball bats look pretty cool too. I don't think it "ruins" anything, certainly.

The fact that 2% of the NFL "breast cancer" money actually goes to the breast cancer charities and of that only 10% goes towards actual research triggers the fuck out of me.

i don't know man, this isn't like a woman president, which is possible, though i don't hope it for this term. Women will never be able to pitch as hard as men and if they were, she wouldn't look like every emaciated hollywood actress.

>wearing a few pink things "ruins a month of football"
>fags
>obongo

permie

Bunt? More like Cunt.

It opened up Niggerpick and others to kneeling during the anthem and other PC bullshit you commie SJW faget.

SJWs are so powerful now they convince Hollywood to waste money

Here's what you do: ignore it and don't look like a massive fag.

Remember you're a straight white man in America and the very best anyone can do is MILDLY inconvenience you.

There's such a thing as being a bad winner.

Why a pitcher instead of 2B or SS? Those I could buy.

>obongo
>niggerpick
>fags
>pc commie sjw faggot

fucking christ you trump voters are abhorrent

She couldn't possibly throw any slower than Greg Maddux.

thats the case for every thing that raises money to fight cancer though NFL isn't unique there

Le evil SJWs and feminists are making a show about a woman REEEEEEEEE

if they had made her a knuckleballer I'd maybe have believed it was possible

That's Susan G Komen for you

If the show is headed towards cancellation the show will end in season ending pregnancy.

THANKS

Screwball lol what a joke

Why do people still give money to Susan G Komen foundation instead of toward something like research or building clinics to help people?

Hits? More like Tits

Catch? More like Snatch

Bat? More like twat.

>its another Sup Forums being raging misogynists episode
s m h

the fastest pitch ever recorded by a woman was 69mph

Here's
Your
>(You)

This shit is sold like it's based on a true story. The main character, Ginny "The Nigger Bitch that can't Pitch" Baker is 100% fictional.

2B and SS need strong arms for double plays and throwing runners out from deep in the hole for SS, broheim.

MLB and Fox marketing aimed at feminists and SJWs.

>Pitch is...the first scripted television program of its kind to be officially associated with Major League Baseball.

Doesn't matter if it fails. Boreball wants to broaden its audience I guess.

Hard to ignore when you see 25 30 second commercials for it in a 3 1/2 hour game.

Every position needs strong arms, but unless she's basically a DH (looking at you corners) those are the only positions left.

As someone who knows little about baseball in terms of the mechanics.

Is it even realistic for a woman to be in the major league? I mean comparing just about every other sport, a woman would get outplayed by a man if they went head to head baring some exceptions.

With baseball. How fast can a woman throw?

no, it's not

people are dumb, news at 11

Source?

That only applies to good shows; shit lasts forever there.

It wouldn't be realistic for a woman to even make a D1 college team, much less this

at best they have the physique of high school boys

>ITT: weak manlet numales whiteknighting the the strong independent women they worship

Remember to vote Hillary, America!

The fastest recorded woman throw is 75ish mph. The average MLB fastball is 90mph. A slow fastball is 85mph.

Also, a woman could POTENTIALLY be a slap hitter. Someone who excels at getting singles.

But they also need a strong arm to field. Outfielder is out of the question since they don't have a strong arm. So second baseman/short stop is the best bet.

All in all, impossible in our lifetime, unless a guy does one of those lgbt post op things, born a man, identifies as a girl, and plays baseball while legally being a (((girl)))

>Also, a woman could POTENTIALLY be a slap hitter. Someone who excels at getting singles.

Why do people feel the need to throw in qualifications like this? No, that is not possible.

She'd likely be too slow to either get to 1st or be too slow on the base path to be effective.

the best part is when people say
>b-but muh specialization!
>women don't need to equal men to be effective players!
Big Sexy would be a more effective SS or 2B than 99% of women

this should be like on HBO or Showtime so they could have sex scenes of her getting fucked by other players

I think the average MLB fastball has climbed up to about 92-93 or something this year. More and more guys who throw 95+ are pitching than ever before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_doping

>she decides to play through the pregnancy anyway
>montage of every news outlet raving about how STRONG and DETERMINED she is
>she throws a pitch
>batter hits it straight into her engorged belly
>series ends with loss.jpg
Showered in emmys