Catch A Predator

Why did he just ignore the several red flags?

They sent him photos of 2 completely different looking girls and the decoy look nothing like them.

"I tawt you had blaawnd hair"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5yLeo4gAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0yxdABeHs
youtube.com/watch?v=yptAaKFonk0
perverted-justice.com
youtube.com/watch?v=FDsLNJjMd5M
dailymotion.com/video/x2f62fh_to-catch-a-predator-bowling-green-kentucky_tv
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71138886/#71138886
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you imagine how many times he fapped to this?

>facetime with me
>skype with me

That's why this series is dead.

they had webcam conversations back then as well

that one 18 year olddecoy was extremely young looking

They could just get the decoy who planned on meeting them to do that, and have them say they're not comfortable with actually doing sexal things until they meet.

Death

All I have

All I need

All I want

Just put a bullet right in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5yLeo4gAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0yxdABeHs

9:00 - lube? no.. we use soap

what dd he mean by this?

based shaman reading lorne's chat log

this is so good

youtube.com/watch?v=yptAaKFonk0

"flash for me now or you're a (((decoy)))"

>Michael Willis
>I'm outta here.... pssst nothin' personnel kid

so? they can just find a young looking girl who shows her tits in cam

>implying that isn't entrapment

>>Shadman
The video's good but still.

yes lets bait the pedos with fresh cp that will show them

>young looking=actually young
no

Gross.

they had to show him someone who was in his league

Most of the men on this show are literally retarded. This program preys on the handicapped.

you're overestimating their intelligence.
lots of guys has ALREADY SEEN THE SHOW and they still showed up.

shadman is literally shitposting on his own website. he constantly draws bad goth shit with shit characters

is there anything wrong with it if she's 18?

>Talk to 30 year old man on the internet
>he sends photos of 18 year old girl saying he is a 16 year old
>"oh boy this thing might finally pay off"
>get humiliated by chris hansen and 90% chance murdered by anti pedo vigilantes in prison
>murrifat will defend this bread and circuses

They aren't exactly catching the cream of the crop here

Solution: don't go to an unknown underage teenage girl's parent's house to have sex with her

you underestimate their tactics. if they don't show on skype or facetime, only the most desperate (read: dumb) pedos will show up, and they're usually the most entertaining.

>solution: don't be ugly sperg!

inb4 "thought crime"

w-what

Why is billy ray cirus looking for underage pussy

but they never do go to children's houses they go to a house full of actors and chris hansen.
>This is worth getting murder in prison in murristan

There we no actual drugs, why am I being arrested in this sting!?

>Muh freedom
>yeah just send me to jail for a hypothetical crime
America's greatest ally Saudi Arabia I can marry a 9 year old and merricrack still kisses their sandy oil feet

What did he mean by this?

>try to murder the president
>fail
>DUH IT'S A HYPOTHETICAL CRIME I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN ARE YOU DETAINING ME????

But the president actually exists. What if you're planning on murdering the President of Venus?

>obama doesn't go to the russian olympics becasue their views on homosexuality
>instead he goes to saudi arabia that year...twice!
>hillary clams she's "for the women"
>has saudi corporations donate money to her!
>americucks

He means he wants to take her to the beach over and over again what did you think he meant?

God, what is she, 30? Looks so old.

Except it says "Shaman" not "shadman" you retard?

Also, if I plan to do that, drive to the rally, then do nothing and leave, no fucking crime.

Unless there's a record of you on the internet saying "I'm going to go to this place and kill the president" and then you actually show up there they can and would arrest you

read this in Shake's voice

why can't i find genericwhitemale on their chatlogs? i've found everyone else i've been looking for.
perverted-justice.com

That he's cute, built good.

They only post logs when people are convicted. genericwhitemale made it to the beach a free man

Yes, yes, well done decoy, well done. However...

I don't understand why no one comes in their knowing it's a trap but comes anyway armed to the fucking teeth and murders Chris Hansen and all the fucking cops before raping the underaged girl in front of the t.v. cameras?

That's actually the legal argument. No crime was committed because no minor was involved. The other side of the law is that it is illegal to set up sex with minors over the internet, but BOTH sides are held legally responsible, which means NBC/the producers should be arrested as well.

Your "leddit meme" is shit fuck off (((poster)))

are you guys as autistic as this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=FDsLNJjMd5M

>There's always someone in these threads defending pedos
cringe

>it is illegal to set up sex with minors over the internet
there were no minors involved though. so only the side that though there was a minor involved is held responsible.

Yes, yes, well done "if I call everything Reddit maybe people will think I belong here" guy, well done. However....

What even is this guy?

When I first heard him read a few chatlogs I laughed. Then I realised how autistic he is about everything.

What is he thinking?

It is it like the CWC thing again and the trolls are just much worse than the actually predators?

How many of those guys would be able to find a real girl/boy if they weren't caught? Maybe some of the younger, better looking ones, but what 13 year old sees a picture of and goes "oh yeah, please come to my house and fuck me in the ass".

>mfw i cat fish guys constantly as girls i know and they never actually ask for proof

id make a great decoy if i was doing the chat log's

I don't understand it, but they got a bunch of diddlers

What do you think this guy is doing nowadays, since he got away with sending pictures of his cute, built good body to a minor

Is the full video for the Lt who screamed like Daffy Duck around??

Seems like that Kentucky one had some great ones but I can't seem to find them, just clips.

>that picture
these guy's aren't particularly smart

dailymotion.com/video/x2f62fh_to-catch-a-predator-bowling-green-kentucky_tv

The screen name they had to censor was "bald_beaver_hunter42025"

>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (09/14/07 10:02:52 PM): well I play with myself to a point to where I tickel it so bad it wiggels then squirts out this juice that is not pee

Boston subhumans are fucking retarded, the whole place should be pressure cooked.

>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (09/14/07 11:12:28 PM): your talking to me like a grown woman allmost you seem so very togeather
Should have gone with that instinct, beaver.

What?! No way!

>it's a pedocucks getting booty busted thread

That was literally what 90% of my time on the early internet was spent on. Tricking pedos and threatening to expose them unless they bought me stuff. I saw so many baseball games with my bros on diddler's dimes. The other ten percent was pirating shit.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Because women age like milk.

The cunnyspammer seems to have disappeared, did he maybe get caught in one of the stings in the new show??

Dead serious. AOL chat rooms were full of dumb pedos that you could coax into snafus. I also once tricked a woman into thinking I was a professional boxer and had her buy me Yankee tickets TWICE. Stupidest bitch in the world.

>You'll never again meet a horny fifteen year old Hungarian girl on World of Warcraft who can, and does, prove who she really is.

Just die in my sleep already

It was already too late. It was always too late.

not so sure
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71138886/#71138886

>You'll never again pose as a horny fifteen year old Hungarian girl on World of Warcraft who can, and does, receive free items and gold by pedos
And not only on wow, lost count of all the Steam codes I've gotten.

Ah, well damn.

You slut.

post feet

Intent is a crime.

It's a crime to plan to murder someone, even if you don't have the gun and don't actually do it.

It's a crime to plan to be a pedo even if there's no child involved.

It's not a crime to think about it, but it's a crime to start to do it, even if it's the first steps (like trying to find an underage person to sex up).

he'll be fine

I look back at my AOL chat days from when I was like 13 and I fear for my safety.
I would lie about my age as 17. So many creepy dudes. Wish I was clever enough to extort them.

so the alternative is rape? those girls were willing can trust that shit anymore

its pretty easy make a kik account with a random little girl and join a group with a #
you will get tons of messages

I've heard Doug Stanhope mention catfishing pedos.

ofcourse

i actually find playing girls extremely fun , i have no idea why

What's oldest dude you got?
How old do you say you are?

ive had like 50 year olds, normally ignore them, boring

i normally play girls between 17-25

All around me are familiar faces starts playing

he's still alive

mmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL *confused face*

are you retarded?

Most of these guys are convicted because they INTENDED to fuck a minor. They bring condoms to the house 90% of the time.

>well, you're the one in need of help lol

Well played, perverted justice.

Which operation was it?

I dunno why, but I feel like I'd get a kick out of being a decoy.
Pretending to be a little boy and getting hit on by older men just to get them arrested. I could get some sick laughs out of it.

You could good a teen chat and meet these kinds of people in seconds.

google...

Yeah and when a really hot guy shows up you can suck his dick and swallow his cum, but only in a heterosexual way. That's what I would do atleast.

I'm not gay. I'm asexual.

ooh he beleted it.

yeah, that only took about 30 seconds