>Can tell getting older you will just get weaker, less energy etc

Dont be me Sup Forums

Try being 33.

You're fucking shit if you're like that at 26

33 here

> great paying intellectually challenging job
> fit, go running 3x/week, go climbing
> moved to the Bay area, got into sailing
> women are shallow here so i have at least 1 date week with a different asian about 7 years younger (fucked a former high school cheerleader that squeaked when i slid in)

its called discipline and motivation... find something you enjoy and pursue (i enjoy learning, all the time)

if not, become an organ donor at least so little timmy will do something useful with your fat body

Maybe your genes are shit, I'm over a decade older than you and I'm in good shape. I still party hard and have lots of energy.

i'm he's just a lazy fat body that cannot be motivated to get his cheeto finger ps4 controller off his lap to go run 2 miles a couple times a week

Well if you're fat, lazy and eat shit you're gonna feel like shit. Everybody needs physical activity. There's literally no excuse for not being able to do some form of exercise every other day or so. Jesus christ

join the military you will get fit, you will have a job and you will be doing something interesting

>you will have a job
>you will be doing something interesting
you'll be a welfare queen and an ant
ftfy

it all starts mentally

there are always stories on reddit or imgur or whatever f'ing sites of people losing 100lbs... OP is not one of them... because you at least need to the wherewithal to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and say "ya know what... fuck this... i'm going to get fit"

>Turn 30 in 2014
>Feel shit
>Do nothing all day except jerk off and play video games
>No money, no hope, no job, no friends

>32 now
>Spent 10 months in the gym, strongest and fittest I've ever been
>Launched a business, self employed and making more than I've ever made in a job
>Learning and reading again
>Feel awesome, look awesome, getting laid regularly again, etc

All it takes is effort, something Sup Forums is mostly allergic to. Stop feeling like shit from making you work and you'll always feel like shit.

AMA

Rock on

>>A simple cold now takes minimum 2 weeks to fully go away

Colds last about 2 weeks for everybody, dumbass

Your testosterone level is in the dumps from leading a hedonistic lifestyle.

what? that can't be right

This.

I'm and after I started steroids 2-3 months ago I've come to realize that 99% of depression, obesity and other major "problems" faced by people in modern western societies are the result of low testosterone from a combination of low exercise, low sunshine, shitty sleep and too much sugars.

Fix your hormones and you fix your health, physically and mentally. There's a reason athletes rarely get ill.

hes 26 and this nigger thinks he can just join the military

you have a sample size of 1, and you do steroids

there's little reason to believe that what you did would work for OP

>after I started steroids 2-3 months ago

when you stop, say goodbye to your testosterone levels permanently

i got buddies that are 30 in the military that are more then fit enough for the job

i thought you had to be younger to join

I I a . I .

>I'm doing steroids, you should listen to my advice on health and my opinions on how to treat mental disorders

not in canada

>sample size of 1
Yeah let's ignore the plethora of studies on testosterone and other sex hormones that have been done over the years and come to the same conclusions

>when you stop, say goodbye to your testosterone levels permanently
That's not how hormones work, even when you're taking retarded amounts. Read a book instead of talking out of your shitter on the internet.

>You do something I don't agree with therefore I'm going to disregard everything else you said and the results you've had

Edgy unhappy teens gonna be buttmad

>turn 18 in 2008
2006 - 2008 + 18 = 16
underage b&

>Edgy unhappy teens gonna be buttmad
I'm none of those you retard.

You're fucking up your liver and your natural hormone production, yet you have the audacity to tell people how healthy and happy you are. Kill yourself. Take the steroids away from you and you'd be a miserable fuck with none existent testosterone production for a long time. Depending on how shitty your steroids are, the chances of you having bad side effects are prominent.
You agree with fucking your body over and telling other people it's great. That's what I don't agree with.

>I'm not edgy or buttmad you retard!#!11

Grow up kid

>You're fucking up your liver
You're presumably talking about oral anabolics, which are mostly safe these days and not something most people take regardless. They're also prescribed for a wide range of medications, so you're trying to shit all over people using them legally too.

>yet you have the audacity to tell people how healthy and happy you are
I described how I was before and after I fixed my life and BEFORE I introduced steroids. You got buttmad because you failed to understand the difference. You're being audacious, not me kid.

>Take the steroids away from you and you'd be a miserable fuck with none existent testosterone production for a long time.
I fixed my hormone levels long before starting steroids. Again, talking out of your shit pipe.

>Depending on how shitty your steroids are, the chances of you having bad side effects are prominent.
First thing you've said that's true, albeit with shit grammar.

>You agree with fucking your body over and telling other people it's great. That's what I don't agree with.
You're describing yourself because you have no idea or experience with what you're talking about. Grow up kid.