Be me In class

>be me In class
>exams coming up trying to suck as much info in as I can
>black people take up the back of the class room
>They just sit there and laugh and talk the whole time
>the teacher doesnt bother with them because she knows its no fucking use in even trying
>black guy behind me " mayne dis sum bull shit mayne "
>black girls go off instantly
>" BOI U SO STUPID, QUIT PLAYING NIGGA, OLE DUMB ASS NIGGA HYUCK HYUCK "
>Then they all proceed to whoop and holler
>they take absolutely nothing seriously
>they care absolutely zero about anyone else trying to take note
>the teacher just sighs

Why are black people like this? Its been the same way since middle school and highschool.

How can they not care and just fuck with people?

I think I have accepted that they are just a whole different species with hugely different values as to morality and what is important in their life.

Iv never been much of a racist, but im starting to think that trying to co-exist with black people and white people is never going to work out, we are just too different.

some of us want to do shit with our selves, and from what iv seen black people are just trying to get a response from white people so they can chimp out and get shit handed to them, but for what logical reason? if there is one.

Thats prolly the most racist thing iv said.

ha well i sound like thos black people your talking about and im white

There are a few good ones out there, though they seem few and far between sometimes.

My advice is just to ignore them as much as possible and focus on being a winner. Don't really see any point in getting all het up about something you can't change.

Well I see what you are saying, but if they are right behind you in class then THEY are fucking with my focus.

If they want to slack off thats on them, but why cant they just do so quietly?

Why does everything they do have to be so loud and obnoxious? whats the fucking point?

Yeah, and then they complain about failing the class.

Makes no sense to me. I've seen plenty of white people who fail a class but they don't blame it on the class whenever everyone else passes.

The cultural difference is so fucking huge and yet people try to remain blind to it.

White people are literally thinking and coming up with ways to explore the solar system and find out origins in the cosmos.

And the majority of blacks are only worried about getting as many dollars and bananas into a huge pile for no other reason that to stand on said pile of bananas and money and scream

" LOOK HOW MUCH I HAVE, DONT YOU WISH YOU HAD THIS MUCH "

I hate to say it, but you really do truly see the same primal behaviors from most primates and monkey if you have ever studied it.

Idk man, what do you want me to say? Niggers nig, it's what they do. If the teacher won't do anything then report it to someone who will. If you can't or won't do that, or if nobody has the balls to deal with them you're just going to have to suck it up and get by as best you can.

>Why does everything they do have to be so loud and obnoxious? whats the fucking point?
To be loud and obnoxious IS the point. They're little more than animals because that's all they've ever been brought up to.

It's the same case with Women and Men.

I am all for equal rights and opportunity, but calling everyone EXACTLY THE SAME is absolutely fucking retarded. There's a reason that certain practices and procedures are left to men or women. It's not because the other is incapable, but simply because they are in MOST CASES more equipped and can do the job better. It's fucking maddening that recognizing this will throw you on the chopping block.

I could complain that the NFL and NBA is full of more black people more than people but I just simply don't give a fuck. If they perform better athletically over the rest, then why the fuck wouldn't they be recruited? It's just smart fucking playing.

>full of more black people than white people

mb. Typo.

jesus christ you americans are such fucking idiots.

>And the majority of blacks are only worried about getting as many dollars and bananas into a huge pile for no other reason that to stand on said pile of bananas and money and scream
>" LOOK HOW MUCH I HAVE, DONT YOU WISH YOU HAD THIS MUCH "
This put the most hilarious mental pictures in my head

But they forget that you have to work hard to get that money. They just want to release half-assed mixtapes complaining about shit and make it big and not have to work like everyone else.

its true thought.

American niggers that is.

Im sure black people in other countries are sane and respectful to everyone.

Hell no. I met many French niggers, Swiss niggers, German niggers, niggers from Nigeria, Eritrea, Namibia, Botswana, south Africa all of them we're idiots

>be me in supermarket
>have planned meal budget till next paycheck
>get in line behind this huge black lady
>she has two carts filled to over flowing with all manner of junk food and soda and shit
>she has a litter of black kids running around screaming at other people and throwing shit
>black woman doesnt care just fucks with her weave and makes sure her 8inch nails arent scuffed
>little skinny white girl clerk struggling to scan all this shit
>I look down and maybe have 40$ worth of food to last me the week
>this person has enough food to last the year
>on top of scanning all that shit the lady hands her on of those little gubment' checks
>the ones with the little stature of liberty on it
>" cash this and take the food money out of that "
>I was able to sneak a peak and see that she had $400 dollars worth of food out of a $2000 dollar check
>this woman gets $2000 dollars a month just for being an incompetent person
>they walk out with two buggies, i walk out with 4 bags i can carry to my little white Toyota Corolla
>mfw when i see this woman making another clerk load all her shit in the back of her huge white GMC
>mfw her kids are running around whooping and hollering with candy and sodas
>mfw when the store manager paid her gubment' check from the store safe rather than argue with the black lady
>Mfw when i have to eat frozen pizza and get up at 4am everyday to go to work

The only difference between American negroes and European ones is the hue

>today
>be belgium fag
>waiting in line in marketplace
>superbusy
>niggress with neglet in front of me
>niggress leaves neglet to fetch some more stuff
(because thats what they do, they go take their shit while waiting in line)
>i take her place
>some more people pass by neglet (it's been 5 minutes)

who the fuck leaves their kid alone?

Oddly enough i've talked to latino niggers, thay're pretty much at the same level as everyone
A hypothesis i have is that the american system and some european systems have legally infantilized their respective niggers with welfare, historical guilt and others so much that they feel they deserve all of it, while the latin american countries were too poor to give welfare and their people too afraid to feel guilt, making less self-entitled niggers.
But again, just a hypothesis, could also be enviromental factors

where u from in belgium?

Vlaanderen
fuck off

I concur, the whole welafare system is absolutely fucked. It actually discourages people from working, imagine the following scenario: a man without a job goes to employment department, they will help him find a job.... the Czech laws make it that you can get support for the unemployed for half a year, if you worked a year, now this sum is a percentage of your previous work. that's all fine and dandy, but here is the kicker. If you find a person who is unwilling to hire you full time and all, but is willing to go with "summer job", you are required to report the job to the job department, and then they will cut the support for the period of time you are working. The problem is, that the summer job is never going to earn you so much money in one month as the support does.

ola maat bek houwe kalmeer

"houwe" , limburg, antwperen?

You're just a wanna be wigger then or a lying faggot.