Are black people human?

are black people human?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#Archaic_African_hominins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer_Cave_people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2860157/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

/thread

yes

>are black people human
>are black people
>people

> people
> human

OP faggot.

ish

they don't have neanderthal DNA, so really it's just if you think that's required to be human

Barely

Negros and other non whites are definitely in evolved compared to the White race. It's best to stick to your own kind and work to advance and improve your race.

When will you people stop the fucking racism? Now with trump on board we have everything spiraling out of control.

Fuck you faggots

Is that even a fact ? That all orher races have it and they don't ? And what about Mixed black people ?

Yes. Africans are thought to be mixed with some otherr extinct man though

Only subsaharans have almost none. But in fact, it is hard to tell because Neanderthal and H.sapiens are so similar. Melanesians and aborigenies have the highest amount of ancient human DNA, not Europeans.

no

yes, and you can infer from it that neanderthals is what made other races develop something other than tribal societies

yes, anyone who isn't from africa has roughly 1-3% neanderthal dna

additionally melanesians have denisovan dna

>Africans are thought to be mixed with some otherr extinct man though
citation?

you don't know how to infer very well

no

Fuck m8. I don't exactly have a list of sauces on hand.

No

Yes we are

Anything? A single news article?

different sub-specis

Lies

They are human they are just unevolved, they simply stopped where others kept moving forward.

Dunno why though, I've heard some believe it's simply because of the environment, Aboriginals were unable to change because they'd worked out what was best for them and just stopped.

Yes, it's just that Whites and east Asians are better than human.

Devine 'human'

NO.

Not actually true. You can have phenotypic differences in a single geographically dispersed species without those variations constituting distinct subspecies

Sauce:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#Archaic_African_hominins

On another site, I read that the last mixing with archaic humans could have happened just 10.000 years ago. This would mean, there was another hominid species around when the first H.sapiens became a sessile farmer.

>thinks culture and technology are genetic
Wut

then why did the not go past tribes then?

They behave differently but they are human.

Black humans are a different species of human, known as Homo Sapiens Nigerus.

Name two separate populations of a species that are visibly different in bone structure, but are not separate sub-species, through natural selection too. I'll wait.

no

Interesting. I knew melanesians potentially carry DNA from extinct and unknown humans but wasn't aware that Africans might as well

Its Europeans & Asians, not Africans.

Well why else did other races succeed and move forward and create while others are still now living in mud huts and don't have running water?

Lots of societies with Neanderthal DNA are/were tribal or nomadic

no it's not genetic, but what gave them the ability is, whites, and Asians to some degree, evolved to do more with what they had because of the same reason whales used to be like horses, we got a random mutation and became better from it, it's how evolution works

The meslanesians are the most heavily mixed with Denisovans of any humans on Earth.

Some of them look like goddamn elves and there is no doubt in my mind that it has something to do with their admixture.

Pic related

not are, were, we became something better than spear chuckers

when they decide to act like humans , yes

Environment, geography, etc

Including lack of contact with other civilizations (other than colonialism later on). Europe benefitted from technology introduced from Asia, for instance. There are many factors.

Papuans and Abos also display archaic features like a huge brow ridge, which is a trait of archaic humans.
Also a quite rad discovery:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer_Cave_people

These could be the most recent extinct non- Homo sapiens.

Thanks to technological advances from many different societies and cultures that traded with one another, not because of any gene

They are influenced by genetics. Someone with Down's isn't going to be getting any degrees or inventing anything.

Breeding with Neanderthals is thought to be one of the major sparks that ignited explosions in intelligence, primitive language, and art.

Fun fact: humans differ on more sites in the genome than Polar bears and Grizzly bears do.

I mean as I said I do think they're human they are just unevolved due to many factors as I pointed our and as you did too.

>Breeding with Neanderthals is thought to be one of the major sparks that ignited explosions in intelligence, primitive language, and art.
Citation?

instead of moving forward, they go backwards after colonialism too

Unevolved is a retarded term that betrays your lack of understanding of how evolution works

findingexcusesforblackpeople.jpg

good white boi, your brain will always be usefull

Haha.

we were the society that created it, and still are, mean while the ooga boogas will start worshiping me if i show up with a crossbow

Created what?

I'm really not sure what your standard is here....

But only white man was smart enough to invent chairs so they can fuck horses

dogs are man-made, by way of selective breeding, dude. Your comparison is nonsense.

Under developed? Refusal to continue on even though they have access and the ability to?

We still have them refusing actual medical service because their black magic man told them not to.

If we used the same criteria for humans as with other animals, there would be dozens of subspecies in Homo Sapiens

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2860157/

like when i kill the primative ooga boogas that think they're superior because they're more primitive

Sounds like Jehovah's Witnesses

Yeah we had that too

They live in houses made of shit.

>it's not genetic
evolution is pass down via genes.

Ah religion, the brainwashing that just keeps on killing

literally anything past 500 bc, asians are starting to participate in the modern world as well so they created some of it too

The first root race (Polarian)

The first root race was "ethereal", i.e. they were composed of etheric matter. They reproduced by dividing like an amoeba. Earth was still cooling at that time. The first mountain to arise out of the stormy primeval ocean was Mount Meru.[7]
The second root race (Hyperborean)
The second root race lived in Hyperborea. The second root race was colored golden yellow. Hyperborea included what is now Northern Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Scandinavia, Northern Asia and Kamchatka. The climate was tropical because Earth had not yet developed an axial tilt. The esoteric name of their continent is Plaksha;[8] they called themselves the Kimpurshas. They reproduced by budding.[9] The second root race has no present-day descendents.

.. or breed small enough horses so as to not needing a chair.

muh ingenuity.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2860157/
Which page should I be looking at? Nothing in the abstract refers your claim

The third root race (Lemurian)
Map of Lemuria superimposed over the modern continents from William Scott-Elliot, The Story of Atlantis and Lost Lemuria.

The third root race, the Lemurian, was black and lived in Lemuria. The esoteric name of Lemuria is Shalmali.[8] Lemuria, according to Theosophists, existed in a large part of what is now the Indian Ocean including Australia and extending into the South Pacific Ocean; its last remnants are the Australian continent, the island of New Guinea, and the island of Madagascar. Lemuria sank gradually and was eventually destroyed by incessantly erupting volcanoes.[10] In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it was thought by geologists that the age of the earth was only about 200 million years (because radioactive dating had not yet come into use), so the geological epochs were believed to have occurred at a much later time than is thought to be the case today. According to traditional Theosophy, the Lemurian root race began 34½ million years ago, in the middle of what was then believed to be the Jurassic; thus, the people of Lemuria coexisted with the dinosaurs. The Lemurian race was much taller and bigger than our current race.[6] The first three subraces of the Lemurians reproduced by laying eggs, but the fourth subrace, beginning 16½ million years ago, began to reproduce like modern humans.[10] As Lemuria was slowly submerged due to volcanic eruptions, the Lemurians colonized the areas surrounding Lemuria, i.e. Africa, Southern India and the East Indies. The descendants of the Lemurian root race according to traditional Theosophy include the Capoid race, the Congoid race, the Dravidians, and the Australoid race.

this. so much this.

you didn't read anything past the first 5 words

>it
Oh ok that clears it up

he emergence of the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race
According to Blavatsky the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will begin to evolve in the area of the United States in the early 21st century. This sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will be called the Australo-American subrace and is believed by Theosophists to be now arising from the Teutonic subrace of the Aryan root race in Australia and in the Western United States (many individuals of the new subrace will be born in California) and its surrounding nearby areas (i.e., the Australo-American subrace is in arising from the Anglo-American, Anglo-Canadian, Anglo-Australian and presumably also the Anglo-New Zealander ethnic groups).[33] The sixth or Australo-American sub-race will "possess certain psychic powers, and for this the pituitary body will be developed, thus giving an additional sense, that of cognising astral emotions in the ordinary waking consciousness. We may say that in general the sixth sub-race will bring in wisdom and intuition, blending all that is best in the intelligence of the fifth subrace and the emotion of the fourth.

the sea turtle and the land turtle are very different and both are a turtle

The picture shown are wolf, dingo and dog!!

Nope. Take time to study it and you will come to realize that humans have not evolved in africa and that niggers aint human.

Recent research shows us that Neanderthals had much larger brains than modern humans. Also recent research has shown us that all modern humans except for sub-Saharn Africans posses this DNA. Sub-Saharan Africans are genetically deficient when compared to the human race. I like to say "evolutionary challenged."

All humans are the same subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens. Take it up with science

>not knowing how people use language
so you're an average black "person" huh? i was it to refer to the noun that said previous in the sentence

ur mum is a dingus

Yyyyeeesssss

US niggers are mostly West African and to a lesser amount Bantu.
I spent two years in Western Africa, before the ebola outbreak. The locals can genocide and infect others with HIV, there´s almost zero culture, no day is like another, animals. This region is the genetic garbage bin of Africa.

>Take it up with science

You have yet to elucidate what the fuck you're referring to. I'm white, and the language difficulties are on your end my negro.

>looks are all that determine species

thats literally retarded.
you do realize that since the blacks didnt leave africa, they adapted to the weather and the pigment of their skin changed due to the fact that it's much hotter there.

>genetic garbage bin of Africa

This. Imagine working convergent evolution into this model

Looks are the result of genetic selection and therefore have a purpose.
Should we destroy what nature has shaped on us just because we think that we are the same? No.

Race, subspecies and species are just nomenclature terms to put complicated relations into a simple sceme.
Nature itself doesn´t produce species, we order populations after certain criteria.
None of these are always evident. Taxonomy and phylogeny are not an exact science.

No

yes , but white people and asians are not

Yes. Niggers are a discrace though. And yes, there is a difference.

is OP a faggot?

Also spider man thread now.

They're not the same species you clown, you didn't even name one species.

then explain the arabs that live in the desert and how much lighter skinned they are in comparison