Tomorrow is the Brexit vote and I want to watch a ton of movies that has the theme of British colonialism or...

Tomorrow is the Brexit vote and I want to watch a ton of movies that has the theme of British colonialism or imperialism to it.

So far I have:
Zulu
Lawrence of Arabia
The Man who would be King

What other movies could I add to this list?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament_election,_2014_(United_Kingdom)
youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pre-Craig Bond.

>Bond
>Good

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE BUT I WOULD HUG YOU

Daily reminder that Remain will win thanks to postal votes.

>tfw I know you're right

/Grandad/ general?

Wouldn't postal votes be mostly from the elderly and infirm who can't vote in person?

Why would that guy kill that woman?
The polls showed a 10% lead for leave until he killed her. it doesn´t make any sense

Zulu Dawn

You expect British people to ever make a good choice in their entire life?

I'll put that up on the backup list since we already have something about Zulu here.

Is Gunga Din any good?

Nah Remain will win because people are pussies and change is scary
The status quo always remains until it's forced to change by some outside event, nobody ever opts into it unless people are literally starving in the streets

This.

EU might be a load of shit but the everyday fuck isn't affected in the slightest.

Change is scary+lazy fucks+EU isn't a big deal for most people=Remain

Okay updated list for tomorrow:
Zulu
Lawrence of Arabia
The Man who would be King
The Lives of a Bengal Lancer
Gunga Din
Zulu Dawn

It sucks that you guys are so right about this. I'm not sure how people can be okay with the idea that people they're not allowed to vote in is able to make new laws for them to deal with and that they have to pay them.

Watch it, it's fantastic.

because he never killed her for the fact of being remain thats what the government/media want you to believe so they can have a reason to make people stay in her memory.

GET OUT

>can't even keep poo loos in line
You guys didn't deserve your empire.

You're good, those three will last you all day.

False flag desu. I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but the timing is too fucking perfect for the EU. Either Allah answered their prayers or they decided to sacrifice one of their own to ensure that they never lose power.

>postal votes i.e. mainly old people who cannot visit the polling station
>voting remain
what? According to """"leaked"""" news on the postal votes they are shocking from the north of england (insinuating a majority pushing for leave)

>He only watches 3 movies a day

Master & Commander.

Sharpe and Hornblower are also both good.

We make a fuckton of money from big companies setting up in London so they can sell shit to Europe, why ruin this?

>Brexiters
>Being logical

You can still sell stuff with other countries. You can still make trade agreements.
Is giving up your right to choose your official worth money?

The people have no say in anything that goes on in the EU.

>why have sovereignty? We should let a bunch of EU bureaucrats control everything.

>he fell for the sovereignty meme

Those huge companies would end up moving to the mainland to make everything easier and having our say in the EU doesn't matter much as long as we keep our veto and members of parliament.

>why have sovereignty? We should just let the federal government control all the states.

This.

>why have sovereignty? We should just let the federal government control all the states.

Exactly, why should the federal government have more power than the state? Why should we have that be anything more than just making sure the states can work together to unite the people?

>thinking the EU referendum is a clear right or wrong decision
now whos the idiot?

Yes, yes, well done, Brexit" said Dumbledore. "However, recent events must be taken into account.
"Ahem," said Dumbledore. "I have a few last-minute postal votes to dish out. Let me see. Yes...

This will be what happens.

>have Zulu downloaded
>finally sit down to watch it
>it's from 2013

Orlando Bloom was good in it, anyway.

>being this much of a cuck
Leaving the EU will cause a few years of hardship but it'll be fucking worth it. Right now you don't have any real say in your country and that will never ever change as long as you're in the EU dictatorship.

Even though I think there is a clear right decision, that wasn't my point.

My point was that Brexiters are generally over-nationalistic, over-emotional and uninformed.

The libcucks memed hard enough in the media that they actually magicked a nazi schizo assassin into existence.
Yes, it's official, our enemies have developed their own memetic magic. May Kek have mercy on us all.

The patriot

not an argument, thats your view.

Case in point

I almost fell for that meme

>How dare you want to have a say in how your country is run! You're over-emotional!
You EU cucks are hilariously pathetic.

Can't wait to see the collective butthurt on twitter, Sup Forums and the bbc news comments section when we vote to remain. The tears will be EUPHORIC

DEPORT THIS

Why does it matter if I didn't vote for the people in the EU? I didn't vote for any MPs but my own but no one says that's not democratic.

Can someone explain to me why brexit exists in the first place?
What's the benefit of leaving the EU?

>He actually thinks that EU has any non-negligible effect on our sovereignty

Uninformed, and over-dramatic, like I said.

V for Vendetta

leaving a metaphorical sinking ship, if anything it gave Cameron the opportunity to get a better deal in the EU (still not the best for us though)

And how exactly would we have a say when we leave? We fucking wouldn't. Not without direct democracy.

You got to vote for a MP that represents your riding. Who do you get to vote for in the EU to represents your interests?

Each riding gets to vote for their own MP.

It's a start to getting there though. Right now you have none, at least with being able to vote in the people to make the laws in your country you'll be able to do a bit more.

But we already vote in the people who make laws in our country

We ALSO vote in the people who make the EU laws.

It means we wouldn't be in the EU anymore.

>He actually thinks the EU doesn't have a big effect on Great Britain's sovereignty
Uninformed and cucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament_election,_2014_(United_Kingdom)

>unironically using the word cucked

If we leave the EU:
We can put our own money where it's needed best.
We can choose who enters the country, and look outwith the EU more to do so.
We can avoid TTIP completely.
We can decide upon our own laws better and democratically.
We can focus more on propping up British businesses and rekindle dying trades, such our fishing industry, rather than failing countries like Greece.
We can open trade deals with countries outside and in the EU on our own terms directly.

the only valid point here is the TTIP one. the rest is the same brexiter drivel that keeps getting disproved every time one of their campaigners brings it up. there's a reason most people polling for leave are old, poor and uneducated.

>half of the fucking country is going to vote leave
>"everyone who is voting leave is a dumb old person who lives on the street!"
I'm surprised you didn't throw in "racist" and "sexist", you shill.

With our government TTIP will pass regardless.

This same point goes to "money giong where it's needed best". All the major pro-leavers have expressed wanting to privatise the NHS. You'd have to be incredibly naive to believe what Gove says.
We already decide on ours laws democratically. next to no laws have been forced on the UK from the EU without a chance of veto.
The rest is just laughable. Every major economist/business has done nothing but praise how good the EU is for business

It's true, though. The majority of brits, particularly the older ones, are completely out of touch

>trusting nige from down the pub over all of our allies and experts

I guess it's all just a conspiracy eh?

>the only valid point here is the TTIP one
So being forced to tax 20% on renewables instead of 5% is irrelevant?
are you the individual calling others un-informed?

he didn't ask for "good" movies you dickhead

Enjoy cucking your own country.

Ah yes. Another non tv, non American thread on the television and film board for an American website.

>Brexiters are meme-spouting fa/tv/irgins

why am i not surprised

dont you have a 'however' thread to start. fuck off.

do you know how much of the country is old? do you know how much are poor? do you know how many people over 30 never went to university?

>Ctrl + f "Khartoum"
>zero results

Watch that op

Daily reminder that the UK government doesn't need to honor the referendum.

Carry On Up the Khyber

see

>implying they haven't already colonised Europe

fuck off yank

I'm glad some people are still on topic in this thread.

Thanks

You think anyone in their sane mind would do that though?

Do what?

Meh, I don't want to leave anyway.

nuffin

Come on britbongs, we're all counting on you to start the collapse of this so called "european union". Brexit FTW!

>With our government TTIP will pass regardless.

It literally won't. It has to be debated in parliament and the stink kicked up will rival that of tax credits. Meanwhile in the EU it is passed secretly.

>FTW
>>>/reddit/

My country is an EU candidate

Please brexit I don't want to deal with that hell

I believe in you, dad

> in this episode the britcuck pretends his country isn't the 51st state

Khartoum
The Ghost and the Darkness

When is Texit happening? The majority of your laws aren't put in place by you, but by the federal government and your conservative values are incompatible with some of the other members of your union.

So you're saying you're scared of the EU?

youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y

At least get informed what are you voting for.

I've already watched this, and I had already decided on remain before anyway.

i'm your second postlink btw

>Texas gets cucked by five other nations
>literally proud of it
>wants to be an independent state again
>seven flags over Texas
>mfw "don't mess with texas! p-please liberate us from Belize."

Meming aside, if the federal government keeps expanding its authority over inherit state rights then you'll see more and more states bitching louder and louder. However, it's largely understood that very few states can survive independently and none would be better off. The E.U., however, is not the United States- closer to the Articles of Confederation.

Trash it and try again.

if they vote to remain for whatever shitty reason they hold, I'd welcome brexiters to america with open arms desu

as long as you love guns come right in

Can i come in your wife?

i don't have a wife, so no

>I don't have a wife

w-what about a gf?

Right, miss-clicked.