What do my /bros think of my collection?

What do my /bros think of my collection?

I think that you need to go bigger

i don't think i can, can only manage the head of the american challenge :l

Buy a quite big butt plug and spend some time on it. The american challenge is not that girthy.

If femanon post creampie with tail plug

if OP is a faggot kys

super massive faggot reporting in sorry bud

Sticking it up the ass feels good, trust me :)

very nice, i wish i had an american challenge too

you faggots disappoint even us furnazis

i spy a furry

had it just over two weeks, fucking massive compared to any of my others :/ eyes bigger than my ass i guess

So, do actual cocks still feel good in your amazingly stretched out asshole?

yeah, if i don;t use them for like a week my ass just goes back to normal and i've gotta work my way back up again

I guess you mom would be proud of you, when did she kicked out of her basement?

this is now a tail thread

dont live in 'murica. as a result no one has basements lel

Kill yourself

I'm considering buying an XL gryphon in a week or two. I have a small chance flared, but since by some oddity it's extra-soft it's kinda hard to force the thing in. I think it would be easier in medium.

Any guys have B-D insertables in 'firm' ...? too much? Obviously medium firmness is the most popular, or the most easily screwed up, to look at their adoptions page.

which is your favorite and why?

So where do you hide your collection?

Firm i find uncomfortable because there's no give. And soft is too hard to get into yourself. you could get a split maybe?

Horse cock, my ultimate fetish and it was the first i owned

Hide them in a silver lockable case in a cupboard. but i live by myself so that's just if I have people round. Always get nervous during parties though. Like honestly no idea what i'd do if people realized i was this fucked

not into horses but think that would feel great in the butt

no one else got a collection?

I have a ton more tail I can post. but I'm a lazy fuck.

I have 2 BD toys, Janine and a david I experimented with. Just not into it. Feels meh. I'd rather put my dick in a vice.

I have no pictures.

I have chance flared, extra soft, small as I said above.
Sugar Star, which I found painful to use so I sold it at a slight discount to somebody on Craigslist.
and the dragonmuzzle, which is amazing.

I plan, some time soon, on trying to get either Hazel, or maybe Lily or Sophia. Plus another insertable, in XL and with a pointy tip. So as fascinating as sleipnir is, there's no way I could fit even medium/medium into my tailhole so I'll save my money.
Gryphon, Spritz, Fenrir are on the short list.
And Tucker, because that shape really excites me. But again, couldn't go above medium.

Anybody got Tucker, wants to share a picture with banana for reference?