Will Dragonball Super become good?

Will Dragonball Super become good?

no

>animu shit on Sup Forums

time for you to leave

I realy liked it, but now that the fillers have started I stopped watching, I pulled myslef through the first few fillers but I cant be fucked to watch the new filler stuff desu

I'm 28, love Dragon ball and I can't stand more than 3 minutes watching Super. I guess ain't the target audience anymore.

hey eagleman!

Time for you to lurk moar. Its TV show and mods don't seem to care.

>fillers

The Trunks arc just started.

IMO, the problem are the voices.

They are obnoxious and girly as fuck.

what is it about the old show that they couldnt recapture in the new series or kai?

>he doesn't want goku to be voiced by a grandma

>comic book movies are fine on Sup Forums
>animated TV shows aren't

18+

WTF is this? Is Goku god now or something?

So this guy's not Goku, he's not Goten...who the fuck is he? An android?

anime goes on the anime board

this isn't hard, it's easier than you using the clock-in program for when you show up for your shift at walmart

>what is it about the old show that they couldnt recapture in the new series or kai?

Music, voice acting, filler, art style.

yamcha

j/k

He is but that's not goku in the OP. It's Black Goku, evil bastard from the future.

>implying dragon ball isn't based on a comic book
>implying dragon ball isn't just Japanese capeshit

evil goku taken over by parasites from an alternate timeline

>Evil Goku

They must be running dry on ideas over there at the Akira Toriyama Dragonball Factory

>Black Goku, evil bastard from the future.

You wut m8? Goku is now black. Whattttt?

>It's Black Goku, evil bastard from the future.

Dragon Ball was carried by Goku's explorations and the more fantastical elements of the DB universe. Dragon Ball Z was largely carried by Vegeta's character development. They wouldn't be able to do much more. Honestly what they need to do is scrap Goku and come up with a new protagonist like 100 years in the future.

>Evil Goku

he's not evil goku he's black goku get it right

No, he's black.

What bothers me about Black Goku is the preview from last ep said he's as strong as Goku is now. I just hope that's Trunks not knowing just how fucking powerful Goku is and assumming he's still Cell tier. I find it bullshit how a random enemy will somehow be on the level of Gods.

someone do a harry potter for 5000 minutes... image version of this please

>trust no one not even yourself: the series

they don't have much elsewhere to go seeing as how they've already introduced the most powerful being in all the multiverse

especially not the black version of yourself

He just a good saiyan

How long till Black Goku goes back to his home planet and dies on the way there?

He's fused with an evil Kai, hence the earring.

I grew up watching the top tier latino dub. I also watched the movies and OVA's voiced by the japanese VA and the Spaniard VA. I played most of the PS2 and gamecube games hearing american VA. So I have tolerance for most of the voice acting in general in regard of this serie.

That is not the problem with Super at all.

Gravitas is all they need. Right now everything is too easy because of how powerful they are. The Freeza saga was the best because of how powerful Freeza was compared to the heroes. Now Goku and Vegeta are gods and have even more powerful god friends training them. The show is in dire need of a real villain.

He has something to do with the Kaios, hence why he's so powerful. And you should've figured he's SSJ blue tier since he beat Trunks with ease without even turning SSJ.

But Kaios are pretty weak aren't they? None have shown themselves to be that strong at all.

>And you should've figured he's SSJ blue tier since he beat Trunks with ease without even turning SSJ.
Jesus christ what

rei or asuka?

>But Kaios are pretty weak aren't they?
Usually but this character has a fusion earring. Maybe that's the key i dunno.

>Jesus christ what
Well yeah, Trunks supposedly should be at least Cell-tier and he got his ass handed to him by this guy that doesn't even turn SSJ.

Ritsuko

I think rei is pretty kawaii but asuka is the one for me

If it's goten then it'll be good if it's just evil goku then meh

Is this new Dragonball show canon?

It can't be Goten. Goten never existed in Future Trunks' timeline.

Yes but DB canon is all fucked up now.

SSJ Blue is leagues above even SSJ3. Cell and everyone around that level can be turned to dust with a single serious punch.

How the hell is goku back then

Yes. It's written and completely endorsed by Toriyama.

Was made pretty obvious it was Goku when Trunks attacked him right away when he came too.

his corpse was reanimated by alien parasites

Goten and Goku look alike.

>trunks arc isn't filler quality

How can there be filler if this isn't following a manga?

It's one episode in.

>Dragon Ball Z was largely carried by Vegeta's character development.
and if Toriyama hand't ruined the Buu saga, Gohan's too. (srsly tho, wtf was the point of having him ultimate release then just get btfo'd? it's like slapping the fans in the face!)

what the fuck is this
its another fucking future trunks arc, with evil black goku instead of cell
who writes this garbage