Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfwWKCRth_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you fuck up?

What's wrong user?

I didn't tell her my feelings and she may be dead or dying

Wrong reply shit

explain better user

I love this girl. I found out that she started self harming and i haven't seen her in a week. Apparently some of her friends say she's in the hospital but i tried texting her and haven't gotten anything back

Why don't you go to the hospital and ask around?

I cant. I have no car and theirs a shit ton of hospitals in my town, and im not even sure if shes in the hospital or not, some say she is and some say she isnt

It may seem stupid, but I was in a very similar situation with a girl (talked her out of self-harm/suicide attempts multiple times), and after a while I was only in the relationship because I didn't want to have this girl's death on my conscience. If this sounds like you, and she keeps harming herself and doing cry-for-help type suicide attempts while also refusing to seek medical help, get out man.

It wasn't worth it for me to stick with her for three years, now I chicken out of deepening relationships because of the mental pain having her in my life caused me.

It ain't me. I just haven't told her how I feel. She thinks shes alone and that no one loves her but I do, i just cant say it.

But sorry that had to happen bro, but don't let one relationship ruin the rest. If you love someone, tell them. You might not have the chance to one day.

I'll try to keep this fucking place alive

I just feel lonely tonight.. like every other night im not high as fuck where I have my thoughts to entertain me for hours

This one isnt bad for a chuckle

Fuck, wrong image

Is anyone still here?

Regular or prolonged cannabis(or any other drug) use fucks with your brain chemicals, user. Stop smoking so much and go outside where you have more than thoughts to entertain you.

I only smoke once or twice a week. Usually Fridays and Saturdays. Sometimes not at all. All depends on the week

Had my best mate commit suicide yesterday
Get yours feels checked mate

Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear. Wanna tell any stories about him?

Had to just do 20 captchas. Jesus fuck

lol

I hear you man, the 3 words are hard. I told her 2 days ago... If you know that you love her, say them. But if you don't love her, don't tell her you do. That shit would be a mistake.

OP here, sorry to hear about that man, we're here if you wanna just vent, let it out if need be.

here's some music for you op

youtube.com/watch?v=nfwWKCRth_A

There is only one thing worse than being all alone in the night...

...being all alone in a crowd.

Realize you're being a sad cunt, and go out of your way to push those thoughts out, and stay focused on something else. I'm currently takingng my motorcycle apart for the winter months, cleaning the fuck out everything and putting it all back together. I get soooo high all day, erry day.

I'm embarrassed that anyone believed in me

i take 20 second cold showers and i want to kill myself tho