Since you fags will argue about anything

since you fags will argue about anything

B

B Master race reporting in

b

Anyone choosing A is a god damn psychopath and is not to be trusted.

B. Why the fuck would anyone do it backwards?

I don't care, whatever happens happens

C
Fucking animals.

B

also incomplete picture, there is usually that thing on top of it, which you press with your elbow to easily rip of the paper

A is for faggots

Solution:
You cut two rolls of TP in half, and mount the half from the forward facing roll on the left, and the half from the front facing roll on the right. Pulling down perfectly feeds one from each side and you are now wiping your ass the way God intended.

>move in with roommate
>take shit
>TP as in A
>wtf is wrong with people
>switch it to B
>take shit next day
>switched back to A
apparently some people do this on purpose. what a sick world

A

B is correct, but im not gonna argue about it.

put your toilet paper however you want

This user knows what's up

enjoy spraying your shit fucking eveywhere

muh nigga

Free standing paper!

oh i will

Wouldn't you have a brown streak on your hand?

A duve im eureapean plsdont even try with this papper shit on me

>not shitting into your hand in the shower

what's wrong with you people

why am i lurking this thread?

>B
obviously

you turn the roll inside out by rolling it like a sock. that way, you are using the rougher cardboard first.

Kek, I found this funny for some reason

A
So my cat doesn't unroll all of it like a fckn fag

Where you put it?

Variant B, any other configuration is deplorable and degenerate.

>A

One handed girl here. Set it on its end on the floor. That way your hand goes around it instead and automatically winds itself.

Help

I'd wipe her ass with my tongue.

What happened to your other hand? Did you make a bad sandwich?

no it got lopped off when I tried using technique B

B

This. B is correct, but cats are massive faggots.

thank you, I was going to look this up if no one had posted it, this is the method as intended from invention. B's can kill themselves

Fuck I meant A's kill themselves

B.

I got in a argument with an ex-girlfriend over this. I endes up raping her (she never said no so i dont count it as rape) but i could totally tell she didnt wanna have sex.

Her argument was it saves paper. I slapped her immediately and said its the stupides argument in the world. I will use 4 squares everytime. I need 2 folds to wipe correctly and sometimes i need 1 pull, sometimes ill use half the roll depending on the type of poop.

actually I don't have a roll holder. well I have the 2 end parts but no middle part. can you get the middle part thing separately?
It doesn't really matter I usually just set the roll on the edge of the counter or on the back of the toilet tank

C

Bump

>
clearly

less efficient, sure, but circumvents the issue entirely.

US patent office says it's B

/thread

Its gonna be more like C for that. Depending on how fast the Orange portal is moving. Once the box goes through the portal it will start sliding. Once the motion stops the box will fly off, but at a lower spot than it was originally.

Wont fly as far, but also wont fall straight down.

tits and stump or GTFO

Turkmenistani patent office says A

communist motherfucker

them people are savages. they don't even use asswipe

you can also do this, works with both A and B

B for master race.
A if your a piece a shit betafag with a fucking cat that fucks with the roll and wastes it.

I'd rather she wiped my ass with her tongue

That's what I fuckin' thought

B. The paper is more accessible and there are no downsides. A is for old people who are stubborn.

Holy shit, Sup Forums really WILL argue about anything. That's like serious domestic abuse, and over toiler paper orientation of all things?