5'7"

>5'7"

I should just end it, right?

yes

Thats fine. 5'7" is a good height for a female

Im 5'5"

Main turn off for women..

transition

Just calm down. Being tall isn't everything. I am 6 foot and I still haven't gotten a girlfriend.

I can't count how many times girls told me i was cute but not tall enough

I'm a male.

I'm 4'11 and a femanon. Will guys date me?

I legit had one of my best friends who is a girl say "well we couldn't work, because even though you're taller than me, I need a guy who is 2 inches taller than me when I'm in my heels."

She's sitting at the bottom of the river.

nice trips
provide pics

depends. trips = nudZ

Idk I've never done that before :/ maybe a face pic?

Sure

Some guys find short females cute, so maybe

Im 5.5 and my gf is 5.3, i was really afraid with my size, so i talked with her. She said, im happy with your height. You are taller than me, and thats all i need. So i told her, you have bigger tits than me, and is all i need (She had the same problem with the size of her tits)

Guys dont make a problem about it, just find the right girl that makes you happy

Fatty detected

Are you Australian?

call 911

Yes but dealing with your insecurities isn't that easy. I overcome it, but whenever im tired or stressed i let it consume me

I know right! my wife is 5'1 and im 5'7. she does not give a shit. I just know that our son will be taller because every guy on her side of the family is over 6 foot and I am the tallest guy in my family.

hi, you must be new here.
>tits or gtfo

Since you're so nice x

>am 6'
>am fucking your gf

jk im 5'10" but my two inch dick added makes me 6'

Hey that's not me. Give me a sec

Here I am. 4'11 girl

Destiny is wise, even if he is 4.1, he will find someone, appareance isnt a big deal for other people, its just for yourself.

6'1 master race

Oops forgot pic

5"5 guy here, I love life and I'm chillin, got a short af girl rn but I've dated women taller than me in the past and as long as they don't care I don't either, sure some chicks don't like the short thing but there's a fucking lot of fish in the sea lads

Ill suck farts out of your ass

10/10 would marry

no tucking thats not fair

>and I'm chillin

Yeah on the end of a cliff manlet

Loveee short girls

that's funny bc like 8 months ago I actually fell off a cliff and fractured a few bones

manlets love short girls because that's generally all they can get tho

Hahah. What bones did you break?

Moar please?

I fuckin fractured my spine

you are 1 inch away from being a dwarf.
As a 6'0 foot male I'd have to say no

I'm 6'1" and prefer 5'2" or so

become a trap

OP here. Frankly at this point, I'd take anything.

So... 10/10 would marry.

Hashanah God I feel bad for laughing and I'm sorry. But I was origanally going to make a joke about fracturing your spine. Hope you're doing good now.

People in Sup Forums are mind... but they are really lonely

Moar???

hahaha nah dude looking back it was hilarious, I was blind fucking drunk too so it didn't even hurt too bad, plus I got that morphine

are mind???

I'd mess you up.

mean*

Give contact info

actual 10/10 beauty

Last one now I'm of to bed. I had to stand on the edge of the bed for this one

Moar? can you show us a little bit being standup?

good.

rip

>tats
nty

fuck you.

I only have 1 engine is that ok?

show us ur penor

Maybe more??