ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/viola-davis-pepper-sprayed-jared-leto-article-1.2682207

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1qQ1SKNlgY
moviepilot.com/posts/3972618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me momma is a gonna a raise a hell!

MOM'S

>gun bullets

jesus

GONNA

Sent me a box too, I'm not even in the movie, nor worked on it. Dude's a menace.

>gun bullets

As opposed to what kind of bullets exactly?

How long before the studio says Jared killed a man to prepare for the role?

They need to make sure you know it wasn't a grocery list with items ordered by bullet.

As opposed to sword bullets

Tank bullets obviously

>gun bullets

Tanks use shells.

I can see sending regular bullets... but GUN BULLETS??!?!!
Shit's fucked up.

He can't keep getting away with this

she was probably expecting a box of sling bullets

god jared Leto is a fagget

MAMA

JUST KILLED A MAN

call em gun rounds at least

FREAK

I'm legit scared now. This madness needs to come to an end right NOW! Lock his ass up before it's too late!

Goddamn, the memes never end with this shit. Suicide Squad is going to be the meme movie of the year.

MAMMA MIA

MAMMA MIA

MAMMA MIA'S GONNA FREAK

He is out of control

youtube.com/watch?v=h1qQ1SKNlgY

Post this over at /k/ and they'll probably boycott the movie.

>As opposed to what kind of bullets exactly?

Mind bullets, of course.

>“Before that I was only introduced to The Joker... and I almost had my pepper spray out. You know, ‘You remember that bullet you sent me?” she said.

Well at least them both being retarded makes him less embarrasing

How is hollywood okay with this ? They wont let him go away will they ?

Help me... I'm... I'm Gonna... Hahaha... Ha... Haha.. HaHaHaHaHaHa!

>Lights.
>Camera.
>INSANITY

IT WAS A TRIBUTE

k

is this the memest marketing ever?

He must be stopped. Why don't they hold an intervention?!

not quite: moviepilot.com/posts/3972618

Reminder:

>1. Purple Lamborghini – Skrillex & Rick Ross
>2. Sucker For Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
>3. Heathens – twenty one pilots
>4. Standing In The Rain – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
>5. Gangsta – Kehlani
>6. Know Better – Kevin Gates
>7. You Don’t Own Me – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
>8. Without Me – Eminem
>9. Wreak Havoc – Skylar Grey
>10. Medieval Warfare – Grimes
>11. Bohemian Rhapsody – Panic! At The Disco
>12. Slippin’ Into Darkness – War
>13. Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
>14. I Started a Joke – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Breaking: Jared Leto sighted at Anton Yelchin's house on the day of his death

I still don't know if this is just a meme or if they're real articles

It is a meme right?

What a ungrateful cunt, someone sends you good ammo and she gets triggered.

That's telekinesis, Kyle!

this one is real - meme magic

These interviews are getting out of hand. What the fuck was she going to do? Just walk up to him and spray him in the eyes with no provocation because of something she got in the mail?

Isn't that a federal offense?

Isn't that a crime? I hear the US takes the mail very seriously, you even have mail cops.

I brought up Leto's antics to a friend who was big into superhero movies, and he started talking about how playing the joker "messes people up for life". I couldn't really believe what I was hearing. You don't see people who play Hannibal going around and biting people.

In all fairness, it is genuinely psychotic to send someone ammunition in the mail. That being said, they have to know Jared isn't going full method. If he was we'd be hearing about a lot more than gun bullets.

Only one Joker actor was "messed up for life" and that's because he was an actual method actor who had other emotional problems already.

Mark my words this time in 5 months, Jared Leto's gonna be shooting up a school with gun bullets and stabbing knives

dont u mean hand knives?

IT AINT ME

Jesus christ, will they ever stop this madman? Why isn't he in prison, why isn't he in an insane asylum?

this country has gone mad if it's letting psychopaths like that roam free

Let's be honest, if someone sent you bullets in the mail you'd be freaked the fuck out. You can sit there and stroke your neckbeard and feel superior to this dumb publicity stunt, but this one is genuinely crazy and would at least inspire paranoia if it happened to you.

GUN BULLETS
U
N

B
U
L
L
E
T
S

Reminder that this is the soundtrack:

Purple Lamborghini - Skrillex & Rick Ross
Sucker For Pain - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign, & X Ambassadors)
Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
Standing in the Rain - Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (feat. Mark Ronson)
Gangsta - Kehlani
Know Better - Kevin Gates
You Don’t Own Me - Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
Without Me - Eminem
Wreak Havoc - Skylar Grey
Medieval Warfare - Grimes
Bohemian Rhapsody - Panic! At the Disco
Slippin’ Into Darkness - War
Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival
I Started a Joke - ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)

>backwards meme arrows

Jared is that you? Stop you're scaring us

All this phony Jared Leto hype is actually starting to get annoying. The movie must be beyond shit if THIS is what they're hoping will sell people on it.

T W I S T E D V I S I O N

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

#1 worldwide box-office boys

>that list

Not if you know it was a faggot trying to act like the Joker because he's in a movie where he plays the Joker

If someone sent me a box of bullets I'd look at the postage and say "Oh, Jared, the guy I'm about to work with where he plays a crazy person sent me bullets. That's neat."

How can people be so broken up over such minor things?

>Recieved some "gun bullets"
>Vietnam flashback
>It Ain't me Starts Playing

>Medieval Warfare – Grimes
Why can't I find it anywhere? BAKANA~!!

>That's neat.
I'd probably be thinking that he's a huge faggot but yeah it wouldn't bother me.

all these things leto is doing (sending co-stars dead rats, growling at people etc.) isn't like the joker at all. either he doesn't get the character or this joker will be an edgy teenager joker wannabe.

psst.. she's acting

Remember, the director said this Joker was inspired by Mexican drug lords on instagram

But then weren't whole rounds fucktard, only bullets.

I think it's working guys. I actually kind of want to see Suicide Squad for Leto's Joker. This shit is too funny

>Jared Leto chose to remain in-character as the Joker during filming of the upcoming DC Comics' adaptation of the revered SUICIDE SQUAD comic series, directed by David Ayer,
of TRAINING DAY fame. As shooting venture into April, the cast was anxious for what pranks Leto would pull on them on the legendary April's Fools.

>"We were all pretty scared", said Ayer, "Jared was insane enough on the normal days, we figured he'd go into overdrive on April's Fools." As the filming of another scene began,
one in which Leto's Joker intimidates Arkham Asylum psychiatrist Hugo Strange, played by Ike Barimholtz, the crew could barely contain their unrest. "We were certain Ike would
be the butt of the joke, even he was, but Jared instead finished the take, looked straight into a camera for almost five minutes. We were all really perplexed."

>A source close to production claims Leto then removed his shirt and spoke to the crew, "We are monsters masquerading as humans, children of chaos sucking on order's tit like
a cockroach. Today is the only day we're true to ourselves. Happy birthday, society", and then left the set for three days.

>"I was blown away", said Ayer, "I gave everyone the day off because I myself needed to go someplace quiet, lie down and think things through. As I was doing, I realized Jared
had tapped into something raw, something primordial, he had become the mouthpiece of that dark voice in our heads we always ignore. That was the day I really knew the Joker had
arrived, And I was worried maybe, maybe Jared Leto would never come back"

>plays the Joker

You just don't get it do you? He doesnt play the Joker, he IS the Joker!

Is anyone else scared that Suicide Squad might affect you psychologically?

I'm already DAMAGED user.

>gun bullets

if at the premiere at the end of the movie jared pulls out a gun a shoots up the theatre mumbling something about giving you the heat on behalf of heath just know I called it. the man has lost it. there is not a mom in this country left unfreaked

>Although the entire crew was subject to Leto's unpredictable mood swings, it quickly became apparent he also had favorite targets for his pranks. "Jared liked to play his favorites", adds our source within the movie's set, "And Kate [Hawley, the movie's costume designer] was one of them". Tasked with creating the Joker's eccletic wardrobe of clothing as warped and subversive as the man underneath them, Hawley soon found herself in Leto's crosshairs due to the amount of time spend together.

>"He'd drive her insane. For the first month we were filming, he insisted on wearing his socks inside out. We were all aghast when he noticed it, couldn't barely form words". But it didn't end there. According to a source close to the movie's wardrobe department, "Kate asked Jared why he didn't wear the socks properly. Big mistake. For the remainder of the shooting, he insisted on wearing a mismatched pair. It was absolute madness. David [Ayer, director] tried to reach out to Jared, but he simply put his fingers to his ears
and went "la la la", leaving David speechless". "It was taxing", adds another source, "we had a psychiatrist on call for emergency counseling".

>It all came to a gripping halt on the last day of shooting. "After the original incident, Kate decided not to bring up the socks anymore. Everyday Jared would wear them mismatched while Kate suffered in silence. In the last day of shooting for him, he held her head with his hands and whispered 'you earned this' and very slowly put a pair of matching green socks, in the proper way."

>"We couldn't believe our eyes", the source continues, "I would've photographed it if Jared allowed cellphones on the dressing room. But it was only the beginning. After Jared finished his last scene and David yelled 'CUT!', the crew erupted into a standing ovation. Jared took it all in with a devilish smile on his face, and I could sense the dread building up. He then lifted his finger and pointed at Kate."

>Mexican drug lords doing all that stupid shit
they just behead the guy, record it on camera and continue eating their enchilada

Pfft I'm already too red pilled for that, maybe you should stay home though kido

>"We were in utter shock", the source continued, "he very slowly lifted his pants above his ankles. And we couldn't believe our eyes". Jared Leto was not wearing socks that day, at all.

>"Margot [Robbie, co-star] just burst into tears, David buried his head in his hands in shame and disbelief, Kate simply collapsed on the floor and had to be rushed to the hospital, and it took them even longer to get there because Jared had stuck his socks in the EMT van's escape pipe. He's a complete nutcase."

Underrated post

Is mailing gun bullets legal?

We need to assemble a squad of past jokers to stop him. CGI can add in the dead ones.

Those gun bullets didn't fly so good

Oh shit, Hugo Strange is in this movie? Fucking yes

From the "DAMAGED" tattoos to these meme stories this entire movie has to be an elaborate joke

What would have happened if Jared Leto played CIA?

Holy shit he should seek some serious help

It would be extremely painful

BANE'S

gun bullets

GONNA

>Jared Leto is such a shit actor that he has to act like a literal deranged psychopath to prepare for a role

It's gonna be a fucking wake up call when his joker is fucking shit.

>niggs chimping out about every little thing these days

It's probably because they know they will never see another black President again in their lifetimes.

CRASH