Is he worth getting into?

is he worth getting into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

/thread

if youre 13 yo he will help you grow into an edgelord 14 yo, if that tit isnt what you wish for then no

5 years late sorry

just listen to goblin and move on with life

>just listen to goblin
Don't do this, actually.

Never do this. Ever. For any reason.
Listen to Wolf.

I listen to Goblin when I'm drunk, it makes me feel like I have a huge cock.

Tyler was what got me into rap back in the day. But he's a wildly inconsistent artist. I still think he had a pretty interesting production style, but there's so much more solid rap out there.

two words, inconsistent

Honestly everytime I've listened to Tyler the Creator I always feel very mixed. He seems to have some talent, but it feels like he is just not using it right. Like his songs can sound good sometimes, but other times they feel like a lazy mess that feels like he's not trying. Also, his songs lyrically can come off as him just trying to be really edgy for no reason other than being edgy. If you like edge for edge sake you might like it, but for me personally a lot of times it just comes of as both pointless and cringy.
If you're going to get into any of the rappers from Odd Future I would recommend you listen to Earl Sweatshirt first. He's not flawless obviously, but in my experience he doesn't seem to have as many of the same problems and he doesn't feel as sloppy and inconsistent to me as Tyler.

to be honest, Tyler is kind of a weird dude
I remember being in high school and seeing him at parties quite often, and I didn't think much of it cause we were about the same age then, but that was like 4 years ago. Now my brother (in 11th grade) sees him all time at HS parties in LA.

I just think that's kind of weird. It's like his fan group stays the same age but he gets older.

But he really hangs around too many high schoolers at his age imo.

Damn man that Ritalin must of really fucked him up if he acts like this

all of his releases are enjoyable and fun, so yeah.

Why would you waste your time listening to rap

Wtv tho listen to Earl instead

Acts like what? Goes to high school parties where he is essentially guaranteed poon with the added intensity of questionable legality? Is that the sign of someone who is fucked?

dude what, listen to bastard, then skip all and goto cherry bomb

>i actually dont remember one thing from wolf lol holy shit what a shit album

As long as he skips Goblin he'll be fine.

Man, I was thinking that he was eternally having trouble moving forward and this solidifies that pretty strongly.

I like him more than I like his music

NOPE

BUT THESE ARE GOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU

skip to wolf. it's his best album.
it has filler, you could pick out 10-12 really solid hip hop songs

give it a try. personally i like him. i like his voice a lot, and his lyrics are actually pretty decent when they're not super edgy. all of his albums have at least some interesting parts production-wise as well

Listen to Bastard
Only listen to she and Yonkers from Goblin, rest is shit
Listen to Wolf
Listen to Cherry Bomb (but don't expect it to be similar)
Listen to FUCK IT and WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT NOW

His production is great (at least on wolf and cherry bomb), rapping is ok, lyrics can be good bad or cringy.
Now hope A$AP helped him refine his rapping for his next album and wait

Imo
CB > W > B >> G

He's going to be the next Afrika Bambataa. Kek wills it.

Bastard is the only album worth your attention, along with a few songs on Wolf and Fucking Young off Cherry Bomb.

/thread

Listen to all of Bastard, the hits off Goblin, all of Wolf, Assmilk, Orange Juice, VCR, and French. Don't bother with cherry bomb. Earl is more essential tho.

Fucking Young is good though. Really enjoyable in the summer.