No fluffy bread? Fluffy bread

No fluffy bread? Fluffy bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IDa2saMdeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck did that little fuck destroy a TV?

Pic unrelated

>wolfram stopped doing fluffy abuse art

why even bother making these threads anymore

One could only hope that someone has the ability to plagerize ms paint work

Am I just retarded or something? Could a kind user please explain these....things to me? What's the point of these threads and why are they as surprisingly common as they are?

cute-aggression

Pic is relevant.

Well, that was enlightening. It's not quite my cup of tea, but I can certainly understand why some would find some form of emotional release from this. Thank you user. I really do appreciate it.

It started years ago as a way to drive off the bronies, before they had /mlp/. Torturing these pony expys freaked them out.

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

just look at that unsafe stool it was sitting on

BUMP

Why do these comics always have cliffhangers?

'Tis an unfortunate curse for most non-oneshot fluffy comics.

One of my favorites, Scootafluff by ShadySmarty, remains unfinished to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IDa2saMdeg

>after months of being in suspense,i finally find the next part ( )
>it ends in another fucking cliffhanger ( )

because they're not exactly done in 5 minutes and the artists have other things to do

the source of the ever replenishing ferals.

How did Fluffy Dashie crush her wings? She didn't land on her back. Still funny though.

artist?

she crushed her legs - the wings were removed because she was deemed to stupid to have them

why are they sleeping on water?

oh

I assume it was snow to start with and the homeless man's body heat melted the snow beneath the cardboard and blanket.

At least we got confirmation he is working on it from the order day thread.

How do you even know that was the author?

What thread?

He has done that before.
(See for reference)

>author
>drawing

but it looks promising to me

>yfw it was all a dream

that little bitch
none of them are brown so why try and blame them?

They have both wings and horns.

anything other than alicorns see baby alicorns as "munstas!" from having wings and a horn.
They try to categorize it into the unicorn or pegasus categories but their little brains can't handle it.

I bet that screencap is months old.

They're both alicorns, so she thinks they're "munstas" and wants her owner to get rid of because she's afraid of them.

Wtf is this legit?

oh damn thats is fucked up
what would you do it your fluffy tried that?

Stomp it to death

and the baby's ?

Looks a bit like Big Baybeh.

Same.

since alicorns are worth the big bucks, i'll try to reason with her, if she still trying to frame them, i'll get a camera and record her safe room activity
Watch the recording with her at the end of day
treat her as she treated the foals

I would raise them until adulthood, make them mate with other alicorn fluffy, discard all non alicorn fluffies and repeat the process until I have hundreds of them, then release them to the wild.

Well, first I'd spank her but only once or twice and just enough that she feels it. Then I'd TRY to explain to her that her babies aren't monsters, just fluffies that have both wings & horns. If she continues to mistreat them, I'd just take care of raising the babies myself.

It's a part of their instincts similar to the uncanny valley in humans. I don't see any reason for harshly punishing/torturing them for something out of their control.

You should know that is a retarded manifestation of the new thinking currently destroying the genre.

By characterizing fluffies as the embodiment of evil, they've adopted a simplistic mechanism that absolves them of entertaining the darker impulses that initially made the genre great.

id do the same
she get the sorry stick thu

yeah, that too
I remember reading one story where some user placed a hidden camera to spy on the mother mistreating the "poopeh babbeh"

CarniviousDuck

Anybody want me to do a Wolfram Sparks sadbox dump?

Please do.

Okay, will do. Fair warning: Some of these are posted a lot here.

link to story?
id have a dull color fluffy bright colors hurt my eyes

That's okay. I never tire of his work.

Yeah, for a raging autist he's pretty great.

I'll try to find it but I don't remember the author

That Euro outlet

I never got that one, What was causing the pain? If they shock collars It make sense.

ALEX JONES IS DANCING WITH HOT NAKED CHICKS IT ISNT FAIR I WANT TO BE THAT LUCKY HE IS DROWNING IN BOOBS!

Pretty sure it's meant to be plastic sheeting and cardboard.

I think the control made the mare squeeze tighter making a paradox of their stupidity
huggies hurties? gib bigger huggies!