Search "webcam video from" on youtube

>search "webcam video from" on youtube

Name a horror movie scarier than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7bdMqlm2Ts&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank god I read the comments b4 i played the video.

what is it

Bump. Saw the thumbnails and decided against finding out. It is summer here, after all

Well the results were interesting...

ah. let me guess, it's one of those ebbin cp fbi baits?

I mean- Did you look at the thumbnails?
They're not not sketch

Why do they all have hundreds of thousands of views?

I just did, yeah. So how does this work? These are multiple accounts of seemingly different people but they all have nearly identical titles. Is it meant to be like secret search key words known only to members of a pedophile ring (until now)?

tell me you aren't this retarded. I know some of you are teens but yeesh.

Had a good fap.
Someone's knocking on the the door, brb bros.

Its an automatic naming for webcam videos you fucking retard. same reason that most photos on the internet are named something like "DSC_001.jpg" or something

DO. NOT. FUCKING. DO. THIS
Seriosly you better hide behind 10 proxies if you do it

because there are a lot of people on the internet who enjoy voyeurism. I can almost guarantee you that 95% of the people who have uploaded a video to youtube that includes the phrase "webcam video from" in the title have no idea why it's called that and have no interest in changing it. the majority of that 95% are jailbait/younger girls who just want to try out making a video of themselves, maybe doing something sexy, maybe doing something that seems innocuous to them, whatever. which brings me to my next point

there's no grand conspiracy here. international pedo rings are not fucking using YOUTUBE of all places to disseminate shit like this. Onion is the only place you will ever find them.

the reason they all have the same basic phrasing is because of the way the webcam hardware interacts with its companion software. the programmers who designed the interface thought to themselves "ok, so once someone records a video, we're going to need a default naming convention for it that is straightforward and easy to understand, because the vast proportion of the people who buy these are technological retards and we should make the user experience as streamlined and un-fuck-up-able as possible." "yeah, I agree. how about we include the date and maybe the time so that they're automatically ordered chronologically? makes it simpler for people to search" "that sounds like a great idea! and maybe we can also automatically include some indication that it's a webcam video so that anything people record from it that they save can easily be differentiated from the rest of the videos they might have on their computer and reduce the hassle of trying to find exactly what you're looking for?" "I think we nailed it. Let's make the default naming convention + date in the correct locale, and maybe if marketing is being assholes again, we'll put our company name before 'webcam' so that everyone knows exactly what product was used to make this!"

i simply didn't know

whats meant to be spoopky?

what is this

I already got baited into a google search two weeks ago

I ain't searchin that shit nigga

Hello there! My fellow "anonymous" Sup Forums user!
There's no harm in doing the youtube search. Go right ahead and type "webcam video from" in the seach bar for lol memes and surely funny reactions!

i know i got called a retard for this, and perhaps deservedly so, but the reason i immediately assumed it was a pedo conspiracy was because
a) it was posted on this board
b) most of the subjects in the videos were underaged girls

your explanation makes perfect sense though. I have never made or uploaded a webcam video to youtube so i had no idea that that was the default naming system for a video

it's a youtube search you vagina. what do you think's gonna happen you'll get a knock at the door for looking at some underage girl's panties that she uploaded herself to a public website?

it's fucking nothing

just a bunch of dumb underage chicks who made some test video with their sweet new webcam, some 9-11 year old girls doing gymnastics, and the rest are just generally tech-illiterate fucks who want to see what putting a video on youtube is like.

there used to be a lot of less family-friendly stuff in that search but it got nuked like a year and a half ago. there is literally zero reason to be as paranoid as you are

epic ;)

Indeed, I just did it and nothing happe- oh I think someone's at the door, gotta go check.

So obviously a person won't get v& from searching a perfectly innocuous phrase on the largest video hosting site in the world, my question is what is the worst that could happen to someone because they watched one of these vids?

Ultimately, they're probably(?) in violation of youtube's TOS, so the legal liability lies with the uploader, right? Youtube is a legal video site where somebody can feel safe that any video that they watch is not going to get them sent to prison.

How well would "I was just watching youtube vids, I thought they were legal" hold up in court?

>How well would "I was just watching youtube vids, I thought they were legal" hold up in court?
prepare your anus for niggercocks/10

what did you mean by this?

have fun in the pokey

reported to the authorities

who was it?

I am not searching that shit after reading this thread

i cannot imagine how stupid and paranoid someone must be to think everything must be a conspiracy

wow this sure is related to television and/or film

Haven't watched the video but i saw the results in googo

mfw

You're not fooling me OP

pls stahp bully

That's literally what those behind the behind the conspiracies would say

Fappint to CP makes you a criminal but fapping to bestiality, tranny, blood, gore and other degenerate shit doesn't.
How come ?

>but the reason i immediately assumed it was a pedo conspiracy was because
>a) it was posted on this board

hah

youtube.com/watch?v=S7bdMqlm2Ts&

It's nothing

The elite like to be the only ones allowed to fuck children.

Exactly what i thought
are you user too?

OP. C'mon.

Fuck you OP

Thanks for getting me on THAT list OP

Ignorantia juris non excusat