As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

Starve the fat one till she is at least of decent weight and fuck the skinny one till the fat one is skinny

But what if fatty loses her udders?

Make the skinny one grow her hair,beat her up and breed,and make the fatty lose weight then breed with

beat her up? how?

Skinny one is already perfect for me, I like short hair. Fatty will slim down soon enough.

I'd feed the thin one to the fat one for keks. Beat off to it and log off of my human neural network and return to my regulars duties tending to my Aylmao family and Aylmao job

Kill them both. Take the food.

That short hair would be great to grab from behind for some postapocalyptic donkeypunching

you sad fucks fail to see that they would run off together

who said they have a choice

This. They would just end up fending for themselves as far away as possible from whatever guy is left.

>What do?
a solo

Put them both in a basement, obviously.

What's your plan for capturing them and forcing them to submit to your dick, then?

Go for the chubster. She can go longer without food and serve as a comfy breeder. The right can scavenge while i fuck fatty.

Take fatty's glasses off - if her face still looks weird, then she wears a mask.

nail them both as often as possible. The species is doomed anyway, I might as well have some fun.

Both of them, I'm not fussy.

I would take the left as my comfort girl, eventually making her Empress of the wasteland once she finally submits to my will. I will breed her relentlessly, and she will give me an army of strong-backed, broad shouldered children, ideal for tending to the crops.

The one on the right can enjoy the fruits of my kingdom and live as one of us, so long as she looks after the children.

Raid what remains of earth's pharmacies for amphetamines
Eat some myself
force feed speed to fatty to slim her down
Unzip dick

your pic related
am aylmao

Kill the fat one and freeze her to use as emergency food while skinny and I repopulate

Ideally, this is a Fallout wasteland we're talking about, so I can drag these two to the closest vault and use the med lab there to inflict all sorts of fun experiments on them.

What should I do to them? Turn them into monsters? Splice them with animal DNA to make them better breeders or animalgirls?

>shadman

I dont get it they are not so bad..

it's Sup Forums mate.
Not liking anything is a meme

yeah most guys wouldnt realize that fatty would be the better breeder

what would you do, then?

Breed and raise young with the one on the left, fuck the one on the left but kill her offspring so she can help feed the offspring of the other.

I didn't notice the leg on the left side and was really confused as to why an asscheek had something moving inside of it.

Well I would make them pregnant .. if they want it. Otherwise good bye humanity. Not gonna force myself in them, I'm a gentleman.

this

Fat breeding cows are the hottest.
But I'm a fatty fucker, so that's a biased opinion.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. WHERE WAS THIS PICTURE TAKEN FROM?

I THINK I FUCKED THE FAT FUCK ON THE LEFT.

That's her left arm

Give me her #

fucking kill myself

imagine using fatty as dairy stock when she's not nursing or otherwise helping her friend take care of the homsetead

tho now that I think about I wouldn't mind seeing how much milk skinny's tiny teats might make too

I'm so pissed right now...losing control

IS THAT HER FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ON THE RIGHT?

She told me she was a lesbian. I figured her girlfriend was as fat as her. NOOOOOOOO.WHAT?!?!NOOOOOOOOO.
FUCK
FUCK

I FUCKED UP.

give proof faggot

>99% fuck chick in green dress
>she a'ight
>use fatty to finish off
>sometime in her pussy
>impregnate her several times
>force her to kill her bastard children
>each time in a different and more painful way
>see if she becomes dead inside
>or she an heros

my nigga

I cut contact. I can explain why, but Let me check my emails for her face pic

Well, the human race was a good race, and I would remember it fondly, for the remainder of my life...

Was she at least a good lay? How were those fat udders in your hand?

let's see it user, we're waiting to see if you deliver.

Imagine them both forced to wear humiliating cowprint costumes while forced to engage in milking contests with each other in the wasteland...

Big girl is cute as hell in my opinion, would def make the sex with

No. Never fuck a lesbian. Plus, she had some sort of mental illness, like bipolar I think.

emails deleted. her phone number too. I removed her number one my old phone, so I wouldn't be weak and call it. Let me check my pc files,I have her here somewhere I think. NO WAIT, I do have her phone number in the emails, but it wouldn't be right to give it out. especially if I end up telling the story, she will know exactly who I am. Story or number anons?

Are those feminists?
Kill myself.

Fucked up, transformative experiments on lesbians/feminists after the apocalypse would be hot.

If we're talking animal girls, then fatty is obviously doomed to become a cowgirl or a piggirl....not so sure about skinny, though. Part dog? Donkey? Maybe even chicken?

To clarify, let me snip this. I have her dirty talk, and I still have her email through CL, I have her phone number, but I deleted all pics and her number from my phone, I forgot all that time ago I still had it on email.

Story.

Story please

story

Castration is the solution.

I think everyone's missing the point that they're both probably lesbians, especially the chick in green.

not even I would stoop that low

I was a virgin. I wanted to lose it. I post on craiglist. very straight forward. virgin, my exact weight/height. Open person. non judgemental.

She was the only one who wrote in detail, the rest seemed bot-like. I reply, and am nervous because I've never put myself out there before.

Anyway, like it says in the email, we waited a day (But in my memory it was 2-3 days - guess I mis-remembered). She get's here, and I open the door, now at the point I met her, she was slightly fatter. Her hair was wet, and she had no lipstick on or perfume. None, there was no scent other than her natural fat self. I'll continue, but it's getting to the hilariously sad part.

and we care why?

Mostly in that's ad added complication to everybody's "I just turn them into my sex pets" plan.

Though capturing them and breaking them in would be half the fun, I suppose.

we should all nonstop email this to anita sarkeesian

assuming she has given out some form of communication

Exactly

Imagine how she and OP's two bitches would react if someone somehow magically rewrote reality overnight so that all women are now legally pets and property.

So I'm walking backwards toward the bedroom while talking to her.

Instead of sitting on the bed and having her join me. I stood next to the bed and asked her if she wanted to get on the bed. I was also shaking because I was so nervous. She saw and gave me a hug, and swayed back and forth. We get on the bed and we did talk a little, but then she started getting undressed. This is where it get's super embarrassing.

I asked, and was allowed, to lick her feet. It tastes like cat piss. Ruined feet for me.

anyway, eventually i lick her inner thigh, then start eating her out. I shouldn't even bother writing how many times she orgasmed, because none would believe me, especially with me being a virgin. I followed the lesbian guide online, except I found that when I was doing circles with my tongue she was moving up and down, so I swapped to up and down lick, while fingering a come hither motion on her rough spot. (I thought it would be harder to find, it wasn;t).

Eventually she stops me, and grabs the sides of her head, she asks "Are you sure you're a virgin?" I said yes, she said "do you read a lot?" I said yes again. so then she wants me to fuck her. Except I'm having trouble getting hard. I literally just shoved my junk in because I was so frustrated. Gave up, then she told me to remove my pants (I was sticking my cock through them..for reasons you're about to understand).

I pull my pants down and she is fixing her hair (tying it back). She turns to look at me, and as soon as she does I say..

"It's too small isn't it"

reproduce with both, reproduce with best looking offspring, reproduce with the best looking offspring's offspring. All of dem boi's will be the laborers, while I'll have a kingdom of fucktoys, but when shit gets too retarded I'll let the best looking males reproduce with the best looking females and then repeat the process.

Genepool? What genepool?

If you could find one of 's magical Fallout vaults, you could probably clone these two and start off with an army of disposable fucktoys before even having to wait a breeding generation.

Fuck right
Kill and eat left

She says it's about average. I silently berate myself for saying that. She starts blowing me, except she is using so much fucking teeth that I am just trying not to laugh at how ridiculous this whole thing is. I wanted her to stop right away, but figured I'd give her 5 minutes.

At about minute 2, she asked me why I wasn't moaning. Then said, you should moan so I know you like it. Immediately after I just sort of say "oh gawd" And I am fucking hating this whole thing. I don't want to moan, it feels like you are eating my dick, jesus.

Anyway, after one of my forced 'oh gawds'.

She states "I read a lot too". At this point I am literally shaking from how hard I am trying not to laugh. The only thing I could think was "Bitch must be dyslexic."

I stopped her, gave her more oral, then fingered her asshole and pussy, alternating each. I was considering licking her asshole, but am so glad I didn't. Afterwords, I figure we'd lay down for maybe 5-10 minutes, then she'd go. 4 hours later and I'm dying inside. She talked about some fucked up shit, and wanted me to do bloodplay with her. In case you are clueless like me, that means play with the blood from her period.

ahahahaha, who says I have to wait?

Brutally break down the girl on the right. If she tries walking away, I'll just follow her. She'll eventually stop. She can't get away. She'll eventually be mine. I can't worry too much. I'll have tons of jerky for the road, as that fucking landwhale will make enough food for me to eat for awhile.

tubby lots of healthy pink humans a baby machine,skinnyminny, a helper to hunt gather & build,,barrell butt would lose weight having to help using a lot more calories

fuck right regularly
keep left out back and milk her every morning.

What a shitty first sex experience. And honestly, why didn't you just tell her? If you hated it anyways what's the worst that could happen? She leaves? Simply asking for less teeth might've gotten you a decent bj.
Seriously tho, I hope you have a better experience next time

Make the thin bitch eat out the fat one while i breed her. The reverse the roles till i have turned into king cumalot!

hey guys, want to try to repopulate the planet but just end up making a big retarded inbred family?

Put left on keyto diet ASAP. Put right on gains diet. Make them both squat religiously. Right must grow more hair.

In 6 months, if not dead, enjoy a decent threesome.

That wasn't the worst part. I said in the ad to be D&D free.

She told me during that 4 hour span we were laying down, that since she had been tested, she had been with a guy who had slept with over 100 women.

Once she left, I went to take a shower, but hot water had died. I didn't know how to hit the fuse on the fuse box. So I went under my sink and sprayed chemical cleaner on my dick.

I freaked out the next day at the rash covering my entire genitals. (It was the chemicals).

She texted me after she left asking for my face book, I texted her back "that was great but..."

Then she started self berating herself..it was horrible. I learned that random hookups are not for me though, so at least I learned more about myself I guess.

Breed both and then breed them again.

Dump cum into them

That kind of hook up isn't for anyone

>d&d free

Kill them and myself to end the human race. We are an evolutionary dead end because we rely on reacting to pain to survive, and all life is pain or reaction to pain.

Fucking shoot myself and let them lez out with each other. They look like SJW types that like to "experiment" anyway, so maybe they will become attracted to eachother. I mean the skinny cunt already looks like a lezbo and the fat one with the man face looks like she'd love a good fisting from Skinny Minnie over there. So yeah, either suicide or I'd hold out hope that other women survived. Hell, maybe I'd put all my energy into genetically engineering my ideal mate. However if I didn't also construct an artificial uterus for her to grow in, I'd have to rely on one of those ugly cunts to be a surrogate. No doubt they'd be jealous of the lab made girl and try as best as they can to abort her, so I'd have to chain their limbs to a wall and force feed those cunts so that my future wife would have a fighting chance at being born. I'd also construct an android to raise my lab made waifu in a house a few towns over until she's at least 20. (*for obvious reasons, mate*) Hell, I might even genetically engineer perfect mates for those uggos if they were decent with me. I'd even throw in a make over for them

Good GOD man, you sound edgy as fuck. Fuck off back to vampirefreaks.com, ya twat!

Agreed. It's completely stopped me from trying again. I think I need to meet the person in real life, not through the internet, so I can get a feel for them first.

You are a good man.

>would sacrifice the existence of humanity based on some social construct like rape
>cause "hurr durr I'm a gentleman"
>I'm a gentleman.
>i'm
>a
>gentleman
This post is 100% euphoric as fuck

You can't fault someone for not wanting to rape someone.

I would tell lefty to put the pie down. Then I would tell them they have to fight for my seed in a inverse Star Trek mating ritual.

Then I would give righty a knife.

Yes, in this completely hypothetical situation, if it means continued existence as a species, there is nothing wrong with rape

To the death, or until fatty can smother righty unconscious with her tits?

How would you capture and rape these two, then?

I already do and will continue to fuck dogs.

While I'm not all that experienced in random hookups when it's just a cold ad you never know. At bars at least you get to meet the person before deciding to take them home.
I've always done Craigslist as a coffee date first. See if you're both attracted to each other and what not and talk about boundaries. People want sex to be spontaneous but I've found you've got to be lucky to have a good time if you know absulotely nothing about the person

Right. I think I could pick up someone at a bar, but here's my problem, in order to do it, I'd have to put on my mask. It breaks my rules to do that. Hard to explain, but I think some anons may understand.

>give them a live load each
>an hero
>let them sort it out

fuck righty constantly, let piggy have the drippings

only weaklings get consent
no means yes, yes means anal

fuck the one on the left until i breed her and she gives me a baby

Then put it in her butt