More of these. Love them. Seeing them all over since Lord Emperor Trump defeated Hillary

More of these. Love them. Seeing them all over since Lord Emperor Trump defeated Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

debate.org/opinions/is-fascism-left-wing-yes-or-right-wing-no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't be this dumb

That depends. If you think I believe these are actual tweets - then you are dumb. If you think I know these are obvious fakes made by pro-Trump people making fun of the butt hurt liberals who are crying about all the social injustice happening as a result of Trump's election - then you're smart.

Loving it. MOAR!!!

That can't be real.

He could've at least voted for Ivanka Trump instead.

It's as real as marigolds

Proof?

>Fox news

Is anything real on there?

>news
No.

Search "campus craziness" on fox's website. You won't fucking believe the things you'll see.

Pic unrelated

lol what a loser

The funny thing is that that wasn't even taken when Trump went to meet Obama, another liberal lie.

What is she worried about, she's not hot enough to sexually harass.

Hard to say. On one hand FOX is retarded and as journalistic as a mute autist. On the other hand some liberal arts students are pussies and I could see a comm or gender studies professor sponsoring this.

>With the little hearts.

Before and after the results.

Not salt, but still funny

New way for us to troll Twitter?

I think you missed it, the effect is dying off. Now this shit is getting sad.

I would like to rape Laci green so hard and so long I would wear out her taint and leave her with one enormous mono-hole. then tie a cinder block around her neck and toss her into the nearest volcano. Why the cider block you ask? Just to be safe.

You tell white america that their problems don't matter compared to fucking trans snowflake issues and white america will tell you to get fucked....

>Textbook Fascism
>Democrats want to do everything via government.

>obviously doesn't know what fascism is
Look it up on the political spectrum. Dumbass

>if u voted for Trupm I'm gonna get u

but weren't the blue states the ones supporting lucifer?

trump is a fuking faget

ain't got fuking nothing in this shit m8

fuck them all

i think he's nice m8

NO HE ISN'T

>its facism if i dont like it

meanwhile, Trump's platform has been about rolling back government programs across the board, and limiting the federal government intervention in social issues

I wasn't agreeing with him. I was pointing out that what Democrats want is the exact opposite of fascism... You also, need to look it up.

kekd

This has been debated, it can be both. But...
debate.org/opinions/is-fascism-left-wing-yes-or-right-wing-no

No that was the whore of Babylon

I'll give you that what democrats want to do is not facism, but neither is the current republican outlook.

Between the two, democrats have a much more authoritarian mindset.

Fascist is also used a perjorative, often referencing those intolerant of other viewpoints, often the far left

Kek'd

>Ajamu Baraka