Hey guys, do you honestly think i'm ugly? im a really shy person, and i feel alone for being like that...

hey guys, do you honestly think i'm ugly? im a really shy person, and i feel alone for being like that, so I don't usually talk to men, can you give me a honest view about me?

man jaw

You are not ugly in my opinion. I wouldn't say you were like model level beautiful but you are not ugly.

are you a woman OP?
100%

be honest with this one. no trap all woman?

Nope. Not ugly. Fuckable/10. Depends on personality if dateable or wifuable.

Take your clothes off. I bet you're hot

well i guess the only way to find out is with some pussy pics, it think you should just show us your pussy dont bother just saying it

Sharpie in pooper

Come on Op some tits and time stamp.

You're pretty...pretty ugly that is. Just kidding. You're fully ugly.

i refuse to respond with out pussy pics

You're fat

I don't find you attractive, but I guess I don't find most people attractive at first. (but I do like light eyes and dark hair. ^_^)

But disregard what most people think, I hope you can find validation within yourself and not an anonymous board where people can be quiet cruel. (but some are brutally honest, if they don't want anything from you.)

Take off the scream mask and let us see

absolutely ugly no woman is attractive with clothes onsend nudes and maybe you'll get a 7-10 out of 10 if i see nudes

tits or gtfo, you pizza-faced slob

woah im begging for nudes here lay off the acne and well get nudes way sooner

I'd hit it. Especially if you were shy.

shy usually is sexy

Love the eye color, that's about all you've got going for you.

Something about your face shape kinda reminds me of some masculine basement dweller. The acne is really gross. Closed lip smile looks strange, try showing teeth? Nose a bit big.

Hair is alright. I dunno could be longer or more style.

Photo from other thread, Op is faggot.

If this is your standard look then it's not the case of whether or not your ugly. You're not. But you def make yourself look unnatractive. What's up with the goofy smile? Is there something wrong with your teeth? You have some acne but that's easy to take care of. And your hair has no volume, maybe add some curls or some shit that works your face shape. Youd clean up nice but post moar

6/10. You'd be a 7 if you get rid of the acne. Now post tits with a timestamp. We have rules here.

fine ill rate and give a bump with nudes 7/10 clothed 8-10 nude lets see nudes!

Lol fags do it on purpose these days I swear. Saved the pic as me jpeg. Also give me an honest opinion about me not even myself. Op is a child, or just somebody trying too hard to be funny.

send nudes 7/10 clothed maybe more with nudes

No doubt

Pretty big jaw, but other than that you look kinda like katy perry.

Sup Forums is definitely not the place to look for a boost of confidence, OP.

That being said, you're fairly cute but not someone I'd get flustered talking to. 7/10 would bang